Mamonetti

Apr 4, 2020
The highest was Dec 29, which was 1429. But checking his Patreon numbers now (since I only remembered about the delay on Graphtreon after my post) it's down to 1270. Which, as others have pointed out, is normal at the start of the month.

What I find curious is that his patron numbers were significantly lower since the previous update release for the first time, as opposed to the usual gradual increase. Are his patrons starting to vote with their wallets, and will this change how L&P releases his updates?
It's hard to tell, but I believe the evolution of this number during this year is going to be really representative of what patrons think about the current situation regarding development speed (not so much about quality, quantity or the story itself). After a couple more updates we'll see how things go.

What would be really informative is the amount of money L&P is receiving. I'm sure many patrons have switched to a lower level and that's why he/she decided to hide it.

Regards

Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
The highest was Dec 29, which was 1429. But checking his Patreon numbers now (since I only remembered about the delay on Graphtreon after my post) it's down to 1270. Which, as others have pointed out, is normal at the start of the month.

What I find curious is that his patron numbers were significantly lower since the previous update release for the first time, as opposed to the usual gradual increase. Are his patrons starting to vote with their wallets, and will this change how L&P releases his updates?
The Patrons on his web page seemed very happy with the update and I have seen no complaints but if the patrons have been e-mailing L&P there grievances I couldn't say.

Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
It's hard to tell, but I believe the evolution of this number during this year is going to be really representative of what patrons think about the current situation regarding development speed (not so much about quality, quantity or the story itself). After a couple more updates we'll see how things go.

What would be really informative is the amount of money L&P is receiving. I'm sure many patrons have switched to a lower level and that's why he/she decided to hide it.

Regards
I guess a lot of people would of switched to a lower level as a legend patron would cost you almost £30/$41.02/€41.02 a month depending on exchange rate

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017

Regards
You must understand that most patrons don't talk at all on Patreon.Many don't even download the game.They just support the creator,not the game.

Easylovingcpl

Aug 1, 2019
Greatest game ever . But too much lesbian in the last updates . Anyway it still the best game . This game is legendary. I hope he will back to dylan-sam line .

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019

Regards
At the time a lot of people were complaining about why financing goals were being reached, but nothing was being done about it. Around that time the financing goals changed too.

But yeah, this year is going to be interesting, especially with all the changes due at the end of day 12, and the effect of the time jump on Aiden's tasks. Curious about what events we'll have day 13

Mamonetti

Apr 4, 2020
What's the point of that? seems like some people have too much money lol
Well, if you like the game and want it to stay alive (even if you don't play it) then is a good idea to support if you can and if you consider your money is well used. It doesn't matter if just a little, every dollar/euro/whatever counts.

In my case I love the game but I think L&P is not doing the things right, that's why I'm not a patron. In the meantime I support Moochie, for example, because I believe he/she is doing great with Photo Hunt. In the end it's your decision to support or not.

Regards

Notretsam

Game Developer
Nov 1, 2017
You know that in next 2 and 2/3 palyable days,there will be only 1 Sophia/Ellie event?
yes, I'm aware of that but I'm saying he should change they plan's to what I suggested instead, think it lead to fewer complaints and possible even more patreons for him.

after all, he changed the Dylan twist due to complaints, so clearly he does care what people thinks of AWAM, so not impossible he might be willing to change updates he got planned to something similar or same as what I suggest.

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
Why should I pay for a game about a married woman who has an affair?
Why should I pay for a game about a girl who falling in love?
OK, some sex or kind of nerd/techie, but there are a lot of movies with explicit content. And is less expensive.
Who is interested? Happen all day and all over the world. Ok, we don't have recordings and we're not in the front row either to see what they do, but as I said before, there is not much interest.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
yes, I'm aware of that but I'm saying he should change they plan's to what I suggested instead, think it lead to fewer complaints and possible even more patreons for him.

after all, he changed the Dylan twist due to complaints, so clearly he does care what people thinks of AWAM, so not impossible he might be willing to change updates he got planned to something similar or same as what I suggest.
The only issue I can see with your suggestion is that who is in events still needs to fit into the story. As I mentioned before the release, from what we were told about the events, it would have made no sense for Dylan to have been in any of them. We were unlikely to even see him in a passing conversation even at breakfast, because important character like Dylan and Ellie get mentions, like between Sophia and Ellie in the kitchen in the .100 update

GingerSweetGirl

Engaged Member
Aug 23, 2020
I share the opinion that the game would benefit from two (or even three) time jumps. Time jumps seem like they would be an easy way for L&P to advance the story without radically changing his development technique. If he wants to stick to 30 playable days, and if the end game is for Sophia to be fully corrupted (if you pursue that path), then the story needs to advance rapidly and 30 consecutive days won't be enough. Time skips would add a level of flexibility to the story's pacing that currently doesn't exist. Looking at the progress of the game, I think this is a strategy that has far more upside than downsides for L&P.

XXX1900

May 31, 2020
Hi , i have a question in the last shower scene of last update, its a kiss scene because i cant get it, someone can help me with save file to get that scene , thanks , sorry for my bad english

GingerSweetGirl

Engaged Member
Aug 23, 2020
So Emma is for Dylan? That is really disappointing. I was hoping for Sophia/Emma, they are so cute together.
To be fair, I don't think anyone is 100% sure we know how it's going to work out. All we know for sure is that deciding not to hook Emma up with Dylan ends her story line.

Reactions: winini

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Hi , i have a question in the last shower scene of last update, its a kiss scene because i cant get it, someone can help me with save file to get that scene , thanks , sorry for my bad english
The lesbian route save (fourth one) from here will get you there

supppppbroooo

Dec 15, 2020
Hello everyone
I just want to point out how Sophia's eyes the way most of the times seem to be slightly tending to close is so underrated in my opinion. It's so hot and this is what for me makes Sophia special more than any other hot female characters in other games.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
I

That’s pretty much how I view Dylan. It seems like he just reached puberty. Is interactions with Sophia remind me of how my nephews and nieces act with their parents ( minus the incest of course) . It’s the typical : «Don’t do that ! And the kid does it anyway... And he’s being forgiven... No lesson learned whatsoever. He will do the same thing later again. It’s already frustrating to see that with a 6 year of kid ( the age of my nephew and niece) but in a supposedly 17 years old guy, it’s cringe as fuck.
And that’s my problem with this game. What I was interested about at first was that the game was supposed to be «realistic » . The MC ( Sophia) is a gorgeous woman, pretty conservative on the sex side, well educated, a little pretentious at times. I was intrigued to see how the developer would introduce the incest with her son with that kind of background.
I was happy at first because it was about incest but not with the typical son mc who fuck everybody in the family and more. It was from the mom point of view.
But when it came down to it, it’s as believable and realistic as any other son mc game. It’s just overly stretched and detailed as possible. The only difference is that we see it from Sophia angle.
The supposedly virgin and awkward son is corrupting his mother and she just go along with it .
To add to this, Dylan is turned into the harem protagonist where every women and girls suddenly want a piece of his ass. The same guy that has never even kissed a girl at 17 years old or more and can’t even say 2 words to a girl without fumbling 2 weeks ago (in game time)is now almost a Chad who will have some adventures with most of the women in the game. Why is he suddenly so successful ? Is he funny ? Handsome ? Intelligent ? Charismatic ? Tall ? Rich ? Famous ? Badass ? No . He’s horny. And the son MC. That’s apparently enough. I’m pretty sure that all it takes was to be average looking and horny to be super successful with women, there would be almost no virgin guy older than 15.

And even if it looks like I don’t like Dylan, it’s mostly how he has been developed and written by L&p that I’m disappointed with (after all Dylan isn’t real so I can’t really blame him for his actions...)
I can’t even blame people for enjoying the Dylan route. After all I have enjoyed more than my share of hentai and game with the son/mom incest relationship. It’s just that when I read at 20 page incest hentai, I know that what I’m reading is dumb, unrealistic and makes absolutely no sense at all. But the mom is often gorgeous, the plot, if we can call it like that, is funny and quick. And the taboo makes it exciting.
AWAM is the same (minus the «quick»), but it come with the promise of realism. But it’s as realistic of a story as any other incest hentai. It’s just super detailed and slow.
On another note maybe Dylan won’t have sex with every woman in the game but it will go far beyond what many believe would make sense (yes even with Ellie and Patricia)
Some people here will say that L&p doesn’t listen to anybody or that he has the script written in stone. Well guess what, the script has already been changed multiple time : Bennet (the teacher on Dylan route) as seen the number of his events been reduced due to “popular demand ”. The Dylan/Ellie side story has been added due to “popular demand”. The twist involving Dylan as been removed due to “popular demand”.
I already said before when the previous update before this one came out that It felt that L&p was turning Dylan into an harem protagonist. Well later in this forum some quoted L&p saying that Dylan was « now almost considered as a second mc ». That implies 2 things :
That Dylan will interact with many girls and due to the nature of this game it will involve a lot of sexual interactions.
And the “now” in the quote mean that he wasn’t before. So the game as changed. What the common point ? Dylan. I have no idea why the story is being changed so much to please the Dylan fans but here we are. The game is changing.
And yes I know I don’t have to play the «Dylan paths ». But It’s getting more and more focus. Add to that, that I’m not that fond of Ellie/Sophia relationship either, what is left for me in this game ? I was happy to see Vicky return in the game after almost 2 years in real time but what do we got? (Apparently)The same lazy style of storytelling that’s present in the first part time job with a narrator telling us that they are talking and bonding without us seeing what they are talking about .
So yeah I didn’t even downloaded the last update. Just read this forum conversations and spoilers.
I had considered before becoming a patreon and contribute financially to this project but I didn’t had any money to spend on anything. Now I could easily help but the game doesn’t hype me as much.
Maybe the next update will be more interesting for me as there should be 3 events out of 5 that doesn’t include including Dylan (for now) . But I’m already predicting that the biggest event will be Dylan/Sophia. I’m interested to see the 3rd task with Aiden to see where and at what speed we are going with this plot.
For the first time job I have no idea where it’s going. Nothing and I mean it has been happening in the 2 or 3 events with the old guys. Just a narrator telling us that they are talking of various subjects. And walking.
The second time job I have no idea either. I don’t care at all about the daughter, I’m pretty sure that nothing will happen with the kids. What I would be pleased with ( but most likely won’t happen) would be Sophia “corrupting” the mom. After all she’s even more strict and conservative than Sophia. And it would be a nice change for once to have Sophia doing the corruption and not the other way around.
For the Dylan/Emma event it interest me as much as the 346th car I have seen on the 08/10/15.
And I already talked about Dylan/Sophia relationship enough to guess where my excitement is at regarding their event.
I could talk more about other characters, L&p storytelling or dialogue, or the frequency of update but it’s already a long ass message.
So let end it.
Happy new year everyone.
Patrons might be slowly starting to pick up on that. A little while ago Old dog showed me this post from a patron who sounded royally pissed off and flat out accused L&P of being a sell-out for changing the story just to placate a few Dylan fans. And pointed out he had more to lose by not sticking to his story than he had to gain by what he did

3.20 star(s) 466 Votes