Bane71

Apr 21, 2020
I for one, started playing this game last year. I could've rated this game right away, but i gave it 1 year to see what's the scene, guess we can tell how it turned out. You know, in product management people prioritize the product, what's the point of having an overly designed car exterior when from inside, technically it's average?

Besides, it doesn't make sense to not criticise his con arts. When you buy something out of sympathy and assert your choice upon personal preferences, you'll have problems seeing flaws in your choice. It's called confirmation bias, where people auto validate their choices based on belief that someone is well intended. To be honest, that's why i abstained myself from most updates and kept my criticism at the bay, on that note, this update was unexcusable.

I think you may agree with me that if he's taking for example, 250 days, it automatically implies this will be a 250 days worth of content update.
The simple fact he has no problem dragging this for half a decade just shows who he really is.
No, I cannot agree with you. Our assessment of L&P work is too subjective, no matter what criteria we use.
No one on this site can be objective enough because they do not have full information about the work, methods and tools that L&P uses to create AWAM. We also don't have enough information about L&P's personal life, because this factor is just as important.
Our assessments with you are subjective, so they are far from reality and accuracy.

abram1

May 24, 2020
Yes I have bashed Dylan because I find his attempts to seduce Sophia clumsy and not well thought through,he is like a bull in a china shop bashing things a round,he is almost aggressive in his approach.
The other characters are much more gentle in their approach to Sophia and use emotional blackmail to a greater degree than Dylan does.
Julia was almost too scared to ask Sophia for a kiss but Ellie gave Sophia a nudge and played on Sophias heart strings,a much more gentle approach.
Sam used alcohol to get what he wanted form Sophia but his next approach he played on Sophia likes by asking how her day has been and listening paying attention to her then he made his move,a gentle suttle appraoch.
These are some of the straits that I would like Dylan to use instead of his rushing to get his mother undressed almost bullying her to get what he wants.
He should do more of what he did at the bikini fashion show and also when he brought Sophia breakfast in bed.Show Sophia he cares plow her with compliments and pay her attention like he did at the fashion show.
Zac is unsure about Sophia and is testing the waters to see how far he can get but again he is using a gentle approach towards Sophia unlike Dylan the other characters use their heads and think/plan a head.
Dylan needs to use his smarts and stop stumbling a round blindly.
The only issue I have with Dylan's storyline that he's turning into the second main character due to his overwhelming popularity among patrons. This plotline is already barely standing on it's own, ready to collapse under its own weight and adding extra branches only makes things worse. Furthermore, the latest update offered us 2 auxiliary characters. I just can't, someone, stop L&P before it gets out of hand.

Judging by what I've read from this thread, the game was supposed to have Liam and Sophia as both MC's. Luckily, this approach had been changed and it made AWAM quite a unique product with the lead female protagonist. At this point Liam is an obstacle. Sorry, GW fans, but that path had the least renders in 0.115.

Some thoughts about 0.150, which is the update after the upcoming one. It revolves around Sam, but Sophia/Ellie/Particia will be there. I'm more than sure that it'll also develop girls relationships between each other. Sophia is deeply in love with Ellie, mom wouldn't be simply masturbating in front of her daughter otherwise. Patricia is more than eager go to the next stage with her older sister and she's gonna have this and museum events to loose Sophia's mind right before the huge one-day-event countryside trip. Ellie have exactly the same feelings towards her mom and wouldn't object to experiment with aunty Patricia sometime in the future, Day 10 shower scene hinted at that.

yihman1

Knockout Master
May 11, 2017
I enjoyed the scene with Liam in the office. If you're on the good wife path...you're going to be a good wife.
Imagine it written this way instead:

At the Change into lingerie & Stay dressed as you are menu:

Stay dressed as normal:

Liam's coworker comes in. Says oh hello blah balh was just grapping this report from liam he will be here in 10 minutes. Then 10 minutes later, and plays out as normal.

Change into Lingerie instead:

Liam's coworker comes in first. Some more teasing and seduction is played out in mistaken identity. He doesn't go all the way but teases her back a little bit. Then "Liam will be here in 5 minutes" scene continues as it would have after Liam arrives. Liam being there did nothing but spoil Humor / Humilation / ENF / Mistaken Identity / Teasing fun.

Bane71

Apr 21, 2020
Imagine it written this way instead:

At the Change into lingerie & Stay dressed as you are menu:

Stay dressed as normal:

Liam's coworker comes in. Says oh hello blah balh was just grapping this report from liam he will be here in 10 minutes. Then 10 minutes later, and plays out as normal.

Change into Lingerie instead:

Liam's coworker comes in first. Some more teasing and seduction is played out in mistaken identity. He doesn't go all the way but teases her back a little bit. Then "Liam will be here in 5 minutes" scene continues as it would have after Liam arrives. Liam being there did nothing but spoil Humor / Humilation / ENF / Mistaken Identity / Teasing fun.
You are absolutely right that even along the path of a good wife, the story could be much more interesting and piquant.

For example, your suggestion when Liam sends a colleague to his office for documents. Colleague approaches Sophia, who thinks that her husband has entered the office. The colleague then touches Sophia's legs, ass, and as he pushes back her panties and inserts his fingers into her pussy, Liam walks into the office as he remembered that he would need something else that he did not tell his colleague about.
That is, this one episode can be divided into the development of various directions in the relationship between Liam and Sophia.

Other routes also have room for improvement.

The problem is precisely that L&P works alone and in the current state the game is done slowly, and its advanced, more creative version would kill much more time and we would not advance at all in front of ((

Naturally, teamwork would probably improve the game, speed up the time for updates to appear, but would create other managerial and organizational problems for L&P, with which he apparently does not want to get involved. He probably has no such experience.

Reactions: yihman1

yihman1

Knockout Master
May 11, 2017
The colleague then touches Sophia's legs, ass, and as he pushes back her panties and inserts his fingers into her pussy, Liam walks into the office as he remembered that he would need something else that he did not tell his colleague about.
The colleague then touches Sophia's legs, ass, and as he pushes back her panties and inserts his fingers into her pussy, She moans, and then Sophia turns and notices it's not Liam. Chastizes the college bitching at him and he walks out of there after winking at her. Scene then proceeds as normal from there.

At a later time she comes across Liam's work colleague again.

Liam walking in opens the door for cuck, and closes it for cheating.

The problem with the good / filthy points dynamic is it seems like it's going to lock out spontaneous cheating that could be found on good wife path.

Cheating is a thing that is not always based on love, but sometimes based on lust.

Love based cheating would be: Married Guy runs into an ex girlfriend. He used to love her, she misses him blah blah they have an affair.

Lust based cheating would be: Married Guy is driving home from the bar, and sees a streetwalker. She got a fine ass, and pulls closer to have a better look. She walks up to his window and offers a fair price.

Bane71

Apr 21, 2020
The colleague then touches Sophia's legs, ass, and as he pushes back her panties and inserts his fingers into her pussy, She moans, and then Sophia turns and notices it's not Liam. Chastizes the college bitching at him and he walks out of there after winking at her. Scene then proceeds as normal from there.

At a later time she comes across Liam's work colleague again.

Liam walking in opens the door for cuck, and closes it for cheating.

The problem with the good / filthy points dynamic is it seems like it's going to lock out spontaneous cheating that could be found on good wife path.

Cheating is a thing that is not always based on love, but sometimes based on lust.

Love based cheating would be: Married Guy runs into an ex girlfriend. He used to love her, she misses him blah blah they have an affair.

Lust based cheating would be: Married Guy is driving home from the bar, and sees a streetwalker. She got a fine ass, and pulls closer to have a better look. She walks up to his window and offers a fair price.
Yes, you are right again and your assessments are fundamental, unlike the majority that we see. Because you yourself are immersed in the creation process and understand the problems deeper.

Eh, if the L&P put together a team and they all together took to improve what is already there and worked together on a sequel ...

Having more than a thousand patrons, I can assume that he has the financial resources for this.

Reactions: yihman1

yihman1

Knockout Master
May 11, 2017
Having more than a thousand patrons, I can assume that he has the financial resources for this.
Financial situations are never entirely clear as we don't know if he has another income, and what his bills, and debts are.

truerty

Dec 30, 2018
Yes I have bashed Dylan because I find his attempts to seduce Sophia clumsy and not well thought through,he is like a bull in a china shop bashing things a round,he is almost aggressive in his approach.
The other characters are much more gentle in their approach to Sophia and use emotional blackmail to a greater degree than Dylan does.
Julia was almost too scared to ask Sophia for a kiss but Ellie gave Sophia a nudge and played on Sophias heart strings,a much more gentle approach.
Sam used alcohol to get what he wanted form Sophia but his next approach he played on Sophia likes by asking how her day has been and listening paying attention to her then he made his move,a gentle suttle appraoch.
These are some of the straits that I would like Dylan to use instead of his rushing to get his mother undressed almost bullying her to get what he wants.
He should do more of what he did at the bikini fashion show and also when he brought Sophia breakfast in bed.Show Sophia he cares plow her with compliments and pay her attention like he did at the fashion show.
Zac is unsure about Sophia and is testing the waters to see how far he can get but again he is using a gentle approach towards Sophia unlike Dylan the other characters use their heads and think/plan a head.
Dylan needs to use his smarts and stop stumbling a round blindly.
As a person who prefer to play the Dylan route and want him to be the first one to bang Sophia, i wholeheartedly agree with you. I felt the same way several times, wondered "why Dylan gotta do this when he could've done that" (gentle approach) , I guess maybe that's how L&P wanted to color him, unfortuantely!

Reactions: PaxHadrian17

jumanji262

Nov 15, 2018
They even appear to change size during a single update but maybe that's just me. All I want is for her to stay a 36D, which is how she started the game.....too much to ask?
I dont know abt others bt for me boobs size during d bikini event n Sam Sophia pool massage event were perfect...

phill_leotardo

Dec 20, 2019
The highest was Dec 29, which was 1429. But checking his Patreon numbers now (since I only remembered about the delay on Graphtreon after my post) it's down to 1270. Which, as others have pointed out, is normal at the start of the month.

What I find curious is that his patron numbers were significantly lower since the previous update release for the first time, as opposed to the usual gradual increase. Are his patrons starting to vote with their wallets, and will this change how L&P releases his updates?
No, I cannot agree with you. Our assessment of L&P work is too subjective, no matter what criteria we use.
No one on this site can be objective enough because they do not have full information about the work, methods and tools that L&P uses to create AWAM. We also don't have enough information about L&P's personal life, because this factor is just as important.
Our assessments with you are subjective, so they are far from reality and accuracy.
Ok.

Notretsam

Game Developer
Nov 1, 2017
The only issue I can see with your suggestion is that who is in events still needs to fit into the story. As I mentioned before the release, from what we were told about the events, it would have made no sense for Dylan to have been in any of them. We were unlikely to even see him in a passing conversation even at breakfast, because important character like Dylan and Ellie get mentions, like between Sophia and Ellie in the kitchen in the .100 update
It's actually pretty easy to do as I say as I'm not meaning Dylan and Ellie have to be in the event, it can be someone linked in the circle. Sam, Zach and Aiden are all linked to Dylan, so could be an event with 1 of them.

Now Ellie circle is smaller but I more mean the lesbian side as a whole which does have many different women who potentially could be involved in that event.

AWAM has plenty of characters that fit into 1 of the 3 event cycles I mention, so it's possible and doing what I suggest gives everyone at least 1 event in every update they want to see.

The story is the corruption of Sophia and every event is designed to that.

jas13

Nov 22, 2017
Funny that some diehard fans of L&P (not the game) are saying that he's getting positive feedback , so yea ? 10 delusional patreons from 1000 and the others are just coming here on f95 to talk , you will never find supporters blaming devs on their page, you can check ICSTOR with no updates and people are only throwing their money with no comments, it's just a psychological behavior.

Reactions: ▌Gin ▐
3.20 star(s) 466 Votes