Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
We'll have to wait and see if Ellie gets up to naked shenanigans with Dylan away, but with the next event on her route likely a year away at least (playable day 14), then at least another year after for playable day 16, I think that's more of a boner kill. That's the only thing I've seen so far that might be affected by Dylan being away. Liam fixing the bathroom lock has had more of an effect.
Aaaaand just like that, I'm depressed. :cry:

Honestly, the length of time this will take to get to the good stuff is damn-near intolerable. :mad:

ancienregimele

Sep 27, 2017
Anyone not wanting to read a long post should skip this now & be assured that no Dylans were disparaged in the following paragraphs. I stress that I intend to speak openly, honestly & not be bound by convention on this occasion. This, to me, is appropriate when discussing a game/VN which deals in blood-relative incest, corruption, moral degradation, under-age sex (by some standards) & addiction. I do not attempt to spoil others fun, as I've said before & as if I could anyway. I do not expect any kudos but by the same token will not accept any condemnation for what I'm about to write, as I'm talking about incest & blackmail, two key elements of AWAM.
I try to avoid as much of the incest as I can, (which is becoming more difficult) but have thought of a potential 'happy' ending for one of the routes. This would concern Dylan breaking up with whichever long-term girlfriend he manages to have a genuine emotional connection with. It's essential that he has had a full relationship & is no longer a fumbling virgin but now has a level of knowledge more appropriate to his age, which is certainly over 18 at this point. He feels the type of misery that he has never experienced or imagined before & confides his anguish to his mother, who seeks to console her son in the loss of his first love.
One thing leads to another & you can guess the rest. Given the right script & renders, this could play out as a tender loving scene.
Incest fans could imagine that it was the start of a different relationship between the mother & son. Those who don't care for incest could imagine that it was a one-off due to specific circumstances. Everyone would have the question of, "How far would you go?" answered before the credits rolled. [Those who dream of ahegao faces, pregnant Sophias, or a playing house scenario in an alternate universe would be disappointed. I would say two things, "this game is for adults" & "good"].
I was trying to think laterally without prejudice to arrive at a reasonable endgame & yes, I know incest fans have probably thought of half a dozen better (for incest fans) endings. Now, however, I ask for the same consideration when discussing blackmail, which frankly, I enjoy. I will qualify that & say 'I enjoyed' it up to a point.
I have no wish to play a game where a virtuous woman discovers her inner slut one day & decides to give it free rein. I thought the slow-burn was meant as a corrective to this tired & boring pixel powered stereotype. It's much more diverting to play a game where changes are made due to a combination of coercion, persuasion & free will. Bennett, Aiden & possibly the Morello brothers now provided the coercion, while Sophia's family members, Sam, Alyssa & possibly Vicky, DeShawn, Nathalie et al provided the persuasion & Sophia herself, has her free will. Everything was going along nicely, (albeit at a glacial pace), despite diverging paths & script glitches, until several developments threw things out of balance.
First there was the curtailment of Bennett due to "popular demand." Who demanded it, is a good question but I've discussed this elsewhere. Then there was Aiden who seemed to have potential. This was limited from a very early stage by the revelation that there would be no gangbang, or similar activity in this game. Automatically this removed the inherent suspense & tension from the unfolding tasks, which now became just items of curiousity, as in 'what will he demand next', 'what CAN he demand while staying within these imposed restraints?' Now before the outrage starts, I'm not saying that these things should happen or should be possible but even if there'd been no ruling them out the likelihood is that they would have been avoidable. This took some getting used to because it's not normal in this type of game but because AWAM is meant to have "class" it was a case of 'like it, or lump it,' or 'it is what it is.' So, now Bennett was going, the Aiden tension was going, was that enough? Absolutely not, as along came another double or triple whammy. It now was revealed that the coding had shown that tasks 4-8 were not there. They, the tasks, might be abandoned , or compressed because they're photographs, (I've got a beautiful, sophisticated woman who has to comply with my outrageous demands, (as long as I don't try to rape her).....I know, let's get her to take some selfies?????), or they might be retrofitted in flashbacks (WTF?). [OK let's retrofit some incest in flashbacks shall we/I think not].
Still not enough, what..... because here comes the Mafia who can make any blackmail, (& the blackmailer, if required), disappear in a matter of minutes in return for certain 'things.' Why not get rid of Bennett & Aiden now. Bennett is going anyway & Aiden's position looks untenable. "Why kill the wolf & leave the cub alive?" Why was blackmail included in the first place? If you don't like it & nobody else likes it, just get rid of it...in a Morello minute but wait aren't they blackmailers of a kind? (Turf war could do for the brothers).
Next I'm half expecting Sophia to ask Aiden for extra tasks, or maybe she will become the sexual aggressor to get him on the run & he turns out to be another teen virgin. It's another tried & tested move from gameworld.
I think that those who do not wish to pursue an incest route are not being treated fairly, especially those amongst them, like myself & surely there must be some patrons, who try to follow the blackmail path. It's taken a long time for something to be said but if Dylan fans can shout & bawl etc..... This doesn't just encompass blackmail either but that's enough for now.

Last edited:
Reactions: DonkeyFace

buff

May 29, 2017
where can I get updated Mac version please :)
I had to roll one from the Windows version. The "move the game folder" sometimes works, sometimes doesn't, but having renpy generate a Mac release never fails.

https://f95zone.to/threads/how-to-create-a-mac-version-of-any-renpy-game.3289/

<rant>
I get that the large majority of the people here are on Windows, but Renpy allows you to simply check the platforms and boom, you get the executables. The difference between a "windows only" and a "windows + mac + linux" version is under a megabyte. Even creators that consistently release Linux & Mac always do so as a completely separate download, which is bizarre..... just check the stupid boxes, people! You'll get fewer "Hey, you forgot the Mac/Linux version!" messages and a few happier users.
</rant>

Reactions: drcomet

gamecore

Mar 18, 2019
I had to roll one from the Windows version. The "move the game folder" sometimes works, sometimes doesn't, but having renpy generate a Mac release never fails.

https://f95zone.to/threads/how-to-create-a-mac-version-of-any-renpy-game.3289/

<rant>
I get that the large majority of the people here are on Windows, but Renpy allows you to simply check the platforms and boom, you get the executables. The difference between a "windows only" and a "windows + mac + linux" version is under a megabyte. Even creators that consistently release Linux & Mac always do so as a completely separate download, which is bizarre..... just check the stupid boxes, people! You'll get fewer "Hey, you forgot the Mac/Linux version!" messages and a few happier users.
</rant>
it window version downloads in a formate can't find game play to copy. I did it for other games but for this one I can't find it

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Anyone not wanting to read a long post should skip this now & be assured that no Dylans were disparaged in the followimg paragraphs. I stress that I intend to speak openly, honestly & not be bound by convention on this occasion. This, to me, is appropriate when discussing a game/VN which deals in blood-relative incest, corruption, moral degradation, under-age sex (by some standards) & addiction. I do not attempt to spoil others fun, as I've said before & as if I could anyway. I do not expect any kudos but by the same token will not accept any condemnation for what I'm about to write, as I'm talking about incest & blackmail, two key elements of AWAM.
I try to avoid as much of the incest as I can, (which is becoming more difficult) but have thought of a potential 'happy' ending for one of the routes. This would concern Dylan breaking up with whichever long-term girlfriend he manages to have a genuine emotional connection with. It's essential that he has had a full relationship & is no longer a fumbling virgin but now has a level of knowledge more appropriate to his age, which is certainly over 18 at this point. He feels the type of misery that he has never experienced or imagined before & confides his anguish to his mother, who seeks to console her son in the loss of his first love.
One thing leads to another & you can guess the rest. Given the right script & renders, this could play out as a tender loving scene.
Incest fans could imagine that it was the start of a different relationship between the mother & son. Those who don't care for incest could imagine that it was a one-off due to specific circumstances. Everyone would have the question of, "How far would you go?" answered before the credits rolled. [Those who dream of ahegao faces, pregnant Sophias, or a playing house scenario in an alternate universe would be disappointed. I would say two things, "this game is for adults" & "good"].
I was trying to think laterally without prejudice to arrive at a reasonable endgame & yes, I know incest fans have probably thought of half a dozen better (for incest fans) endings. Now, however, I ask for the same consideration when discussing blackmail, which frankly, I enjoy. I will qualify that & say 'I enjoyed' it up to a point.
I have no wish to play a game where a virtuous woman discovers her inner slut one day & decides to give it free rein. I thought the slow-burn was meant as a corrective to this tired & boring pixel powered stereotype. It's much more diverting to play a game where changes are made due to a combination of coercion, persuasion & free will. Bennett, Aiden & possibly the Morello brothers now provided the coercion, while Sophia's family members, Sam, Alyssa & possibly Vicky, DeShawn, Nathalie et al provided the persuasion & Sophia herself, has her free will. Everything was going along nicely, (albeit at a glacial pace), despite diverging paths & script glitches, until several developments threw things out of balance.
First there was the curtailment of Bennett due to "popular demand." Who demanded it, is a good question but I've discussed this elsewhere. Then there was Aiden who seemed to have potential. This was limited from a very early stage by the revelation that there would be no gangbang, or similar activity in this game. Automatically this removed the inherent suspense & tension from the unfolding tasks, which now became just items of curiousity, as in 'what will he demand next', 'what CAN he demand while staying within these imposed restraints?' Now before the outrage starts, I'm not saying that these things should happen or should be possible but even if there'd been no ruling them out the likelihood is that they would have been avoidable. This took some getting used to because it's not normal in this type of game but because AWAM is meant to have "class" it was a case of 'like it, or lump it,' or 'it is what it is.' So, now Bennett was going, the Aiden tension was going, was that enough? Absolutely not, as along came another double or triple whammy. It now was revealed that the coding had shown that tasks 4-8 were not there. They, the tasks, might be abandoned , or compressed because they're photographs, (I've got a beautiful, sophisticated woman who has to comply with my outrageous demands, (as long as I don't try to rape her).....I know, let's get her to take some selfies?????), or they might be retrofitted in flashbacks (WTF?). [OK let's retrofit some incest in flashbacks shall we/I think not].
Still not enough, what..... because here comes the Mafia who can make any blackmail, (& the blackmailer, if required), disappear in a matter of minutes in return for certain 'things.' Why not get rid of Bennett & Aiden now. Bennett is going anyway & Aiden's position looks untenable. "Why kill the wolf & leave the cub alive?" Why was blackmail included in the first place? If you don't like it & nobody else likes it, just get rid of it...in a Morello minute but wait aren't they blackmailers of a kind? (Turf war could do for the brothers).
Next I'm half expecting Sophia to ask Aiden for extra tasks, or maybe she will become the sexual aggressor to get him on the run & he turns out to be another teen virgin. It's another tried & tested move from gameworld.
I think that those who do not wish to pursue an incest route are not being treated fairly, especially those amongst them, like myself & surely there must be some patrons, who try to follow the blackmail path. It's taken a long time for something to be said but if Dylan fans can shout & bawl etc..... This doesn't just encompass blackmail either but that's enough for now.
What part of the code has tasks 4 - 8 missing? That sounds like my assumption from my roadmap that Aiden's tasks will continue as they have done so far, in that the tasks are on each weekday so that with the time-jump after playable day 12, instead of task 4 on playable day 13 it's task 9. But that's only an assumption because we'll only get enough data next update, when we find out if task 3 is to be done on the day, or the day after when Sophia is at school.

And whatever the outcome I'll adjust accordingly, the same as what I did when I thought the tasks were only going to be on days Sophia teaches, before I knew about the Aiden event in next update.

Oct 18, 2019
The plot offered by the author is extremely simple. A respectable middle-aged wife and mother unexpectedly discovers a new world of sensual pleasures and fantasizes about her place in this world. Naturally, he sees his prospects only in the form of pluses and cannot control himself after that. To satisfy her own ego and desires, she needs an ever deeper immersion in the world of debauchery and lust. This is the path of the whore. Sofia becomes a sensual and adrenaline addict.
In its own way, this is even realistic, because there are many people who become drug addicts after the first cigarette.
This example of the development of the plot is considered by me as one of the main ones on the dirty path. Slutty and liberation should not be confused.
Emancipation is when a wife gives a blowjob to her husband in the car in the middle of the city, while they are driving in a traffic jam. And slutty, when the same thing but to a stranger, simply because she or she wanted it. (Visiting the prison. She was mentally and physically ready for this, if conditions allowed).
At the same time, it seems to me that Patricia is greatly underestimated. The reasons why she became so actively involved in the issue of the emancipation (corruption) of Sophia are not clear. She is the younger sister, whom Sophia was probably used as an example all the time. Patricia, in fact, as a person in life, did not particularly succeed. Her only great achievement is a profitable marriage. In fact, this marriage is a golden cage for her. Maybe she wants more freedom and Sofia is a bargaining chip for that. Although the author stated that Karl is a minor character, it is possible that this outsider will be included in the list of favorites. Karl liked Sophia and maybe Patricia will make a deal with him, according to which the depraved Sophia will become Karl's "watch hole" in exchange for more freedom for Patricia. Patricia's face is drawn in such a way that an evil grin will look very organic on it.
As a result, it seems to me that those who live to the finale will see Sophia - the most depraved whore on a dirty path with all the attributes of this character and a conventionally "decent swinger" on the path of a good wife.
And even though Morello's path was not initially declared as one of the corrupt ones, it is possible that Morello will pay off Sofia with their partners by mutual consent.

ancienregimele

Sep 27, 2017
What part of the code has tasks 4 - 8 missing? That sounds like my assumption from my roadmap that Aiden's tasks will continue as they have done so far, in that the tasks are on each weekday so that with the time-jump after playable day 12, instead of task 4 on playable day 13 it's task 9. But that's only an assumption because we'll only get enough data next update, when we find out if task 3 is to be done on the day, or the day after when Sophia is at school.

And whatever the outcome I'll adjust accordingly, the same as what I did when I thought the tasks were only going to be on days Sophia teaches, before I knew about the Aiden event in next update.
Yes, I'll admit that your chart was in my thoughts but you have often been shown to be correct in your evidence-based approach, so I take it seriously. As the trend has all been to downgrade straightforward blackmail & in the absence of any steers from the Dev., it seems highly plausible. I felt in the mood to get off my chest what has been building up in my frustration after 2-3 years with this game, ie let's get it all out in the open. I think it needed to be said. Added to all in the above post, an inspiration was the strident complaining of the Dylan fans & their apparent assumption that if we don't wish to see him shag his mother we hate him. That's just not true. I believe that much potential in the limited time & space available for each update has been diverted into the Dylanisation process at the expense of other content. Even in my favourite sequence so far, the Alyssa event, guess who turns up to spoil the fun. I would highly rate a corrective to the way the game has been going but it won't happen, so until then.....

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Yes, I'll admit that your chart was in my thoughts but you have often been shown to be correct in your evidence-based approach, so I take it seriously. As the trend has all been to downgrade straightforward blackmail & in the absence of any steers from the Dev., it seems highly plausible. I felt in the mood to get off my chest what has been building up in my frustration after 2-3 years with this game, ie let's get it all out in the open. I think it needed to be said. Added to all in the above post, an inspiration was the strident complaining of the Dylan fans & their apparent assumption that if we don't wish to see him shag his mother we hate him. That's just not true. I believe that much potential in the limited time & space available for each update has been diverted into the Dylanisation process at the expense of other content. Even in my favourite sequence so far, the Alyssa event, guess who turns up to spoil the fun. I would highly rate a corrective to the way the game has been going but it won't happen, so until then.....
Wait, Dylan turns up there too? Not accepting Aiden's tasks I don't even get the option to do the Alyssa event, so the only reason thing I really know about it so far has mainly come from Old dog and a few others, about Antonio and her being one of the few able to get Sophia wet. And her tattoos

The other thing I'm finding frustrating is the fallacy that just because we don't choose to play a particular route, that we wont acknowledge it's potential. For example I have absolutely no interest in playing the Sam event when it comes up in v.150. And no interest in Sophia setting Ellie up with Sam (not even starting to consider what that would do to little precious Jules). But do I deny that Sophia can try and set Sam up with Ellie? No. I even provide the information on what you need to achieve it. I'm even starting to suspect that it might lead to one of Ellie's branches. And that's with just as little interest in playing the Sam route as I have in playing the Dylan route.

Last edited:

buff

May 29, 2017
it window version downloads in a formate can't find game play to copy. I did it for other games but for this one I can't find it
Try again then, and follow the instructions to the letter. I just did the exact same thing and it worked fine.

Dr.SigmundFap

Engaged Member
Apr 23, 2017
True enough about the gallery, unfortunately a standard gallery does not go well in this game.
Like, which part of the event/scene will be the starting point in the gallery? Some scenes feel lacking for me without the build up to the action (the dialogue, looks and such).

Taking the latest Ellie's shower as example: Do we begin the scene when she starts masturbating? When she massages Sophia's breast? Even before that, when they are entering the shower?
This was a small example of course, there's even bigger ones that would make a gallery feels lacking. The bikini show is way too long for example, plus there's a lot of variations; Is Sam there? Did Sophia go all the way to the last swinsuit? Did she let Dylan touch her? It would make the gallery scene immense and full of choices.

Thinking logically, it's way easier to enjoy a scene/event again with a save at the start of said event. You have a lot of open slots and there's a mod in this thread that allows you to rename save files, making it easier to find a scene/route. It's what i do and i recommend it for anyone wanting to see any scene more than once.
If you take a look at some of the other "Addons" for other games like The Visit, JOHN, FotM, and a couple of others. The fans that made a gallery addon started the scenes at the point of the animations. I would say you can start the gallery a couple of frames before that. The only problem is there is not a wide selection of animations in AWAM so you may have to look at major scenes too like the bikini pool event scene with Dylan or Dylan/ the other guy. A good example of this would be JOHN. The artwork is fantastic and the animation is well done, but there is really not a huge selection of scenes like there are in The Visit.

A save event would be another way of doing it too, but I think some people just want to get to the scenes and bypass the story, which I think is not the best way to play the novel, but I guess reading isn't for everyone either.

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Personally I think the cheat option is a really bad idea.

Al that is going to happen is that we will have even people, mainly you kids with short attention spans, coming on here complaining that the game took 10 minutes to play and the story did nt make sense. (usually accompanied by a reference to milking or blue-balling).
Agreed the cheat option will cause more problems than its worth because people cannot read the WT.

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
If you take a look at some of the other "Addons" for other games like The Visit, JOHN, FotM, and a couple of others. The fans that made a gallery addon started the scenes at the point of the animations. I would say you can start the gallery a couple of frames before that. The only problem is there is not a wide selection of animations in AWAM so you may have to look at major scenes too like the bikini pool event scene with Dylan or Dylan/ the other guy. A good example of this would be JOHN. The artwork is fantastic and the animation is well done, but there is really not a huge selection of scenes like there are in The Visit.

A save event would be another way of doing it too, but I think some people just want to get to the scenes and bypass the story, which I think is not the best way to play the novel, but I guess reading isn't for everyone either.
I have used saved event from 0.95 and it works well.

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes