D

Deleted member 2896487

I must confess the community around this game is so resilient.
There are no update, no real content but this community has been able to fill 2500+ pages with post on this F95 forum.

Really impressive.
And you've just become one among those in this community by adding one more post to those 2500 pages. Welcome to thread.

Last edited by a moderator:

Bane71

Apr 21, 2020
There are no update, no real content but this community has been able to fill 2500+ pages with post on this F95 forum.

Really impressive.
Eight and a half thousand great renders, and you say that there is no decent content))

Try to select only five of them and publish here and you will understand that the game has a lot of interesting content!

Satburn

Nov 30, 2020

Really impressive.
This may not be everyone's favourite type of game, but in my opinion of all the games I have played so far this is way far above many games available on this site.

It has got a fantastic story, and fantastic amount of great renders.

So it's limited on the amount of sex scenes at the moment, but I'm sure they will come when the story warrants them.

And I'm sure when this game is finally completed it will set a president on how a top class quality sex game should be made.

Good things take time and should never be rushed.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
And I'm sure when this game is finally completed it will set a president on how a top class quality sex game should be made.
By the time this game is completed, devs will be making adult games in VR and this game will be seen as outdated.

I too enjoy this game and think that it's among the highest quality for both renders and story development, but if you're staring down the barrel of it taking 15 total years to complete, I'd say that says something about doing too much.

Bane71

Apr 21, 2020
Alyssa's son is on the soccer team so maybe Alyssa decodes to watch her son do soccer practice and also have some fun with Sophia at the same time,maybe Zac/Dylan may spy on them but then this will probably mean another interruption.
I think you are close to the truth, and of course, if the boys spy on Sophia and Alyssa, it will add a delicate touch to the event. Especially if it's not just Zach and Dylan!

supppppbroooo

Dec 15, 2020
The only negative in this game is that it fills us with the feeling that each update will take forever to be completed, and every fan really suffers from this. The time between the updates feels like a decade to wait.
For example, more than 10 days have passed since the last update and still the same 100s on his patreon. 3 more days and it's HALF a month and still nothing?
I really wish the dev puts the amount of work he puts in the last days before the update from the start.
NB: not denying the fact the game's great quality, and I'm saying this only because I'm a fan of this game and I care.

Reactions: Toushiro

ponez

Feb 10, 2019
hey guys,
I just downloaded the game and when I try to open it I get this err
"ScriptError: could not find label 'start'."
sorry If I didn't look at every page of 2000 pages in this thread it's a lot to actually look for someone else getting the same error so forgive me!
and here's the log file

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes