Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
By other games you mean games running on Renpy ? No I don't I recently finished off Summertime saga and I had no problem same goes for four element trainer
Hmmm... that was what I meant, since it doesn't look like the error is the L&P's code, but in the Ren'Py code of the install. The only thing I can suggest is redownloading and installing again. Otherwise I'm stumped

ponez

Feb 10, 2019
Hmmm... that was what I meant, since it doesn't look like the error is the L&P's code, but in the Ren'Py code of the install. The only thing I can suggest is redownloading and installing again. Otherwise I'm stumped
You mean downloading and installing the game again ?
Matter of fact I did that :WeSmart:
I tried turning off windows defender then extracting the game then again same err
Downloading it once was enough pain in the ass for the first time with my potato 2MB/S Internet connection

Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
You mean downloading and installing the game again ?
Matter of fact I did that :WeSmart:
I tried turning off windows defender then extracting the game then again same err
Downloading it once was enough pain in the ass for the first time with my potato 2MB/S Internet connection
If you used any of the saves from the download link I know that they work perfectly as I have used them myself.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
The only negative in this game is that it fills us with the feeling that each update will take forever to be completed, and every fan really suffers from this. The time between the updates feels like a decade to wait.
For example, more than 10 days have passed since the last update and still the same 100s on his patreon. 3 more days and it's HALF a month and still nothing?
I really wish the dev puts the amount of work he puts in the last days before the update from the start.
NB: not denying the fact the game's great quality, and I'm saying this only because I'm a fan of this game and I care.
The time between updates wouldn't be so bad if we knew we were getting more in them. We're now getting 1/3 of an in-game day with each update and there are still 17 and 2/3 playable days left in the game, so we quite literally will have "a decade to wait" for some things at the current pace.

I know L&P is reluctant and seemingly very against getting people to help them, which is totally understandable since any other people would have to not only have the necessary hardware and DAZ skills to be able to produce this level of renders, plus L&P would have to trust them to know what to do in terms of posing and facial expressions, and there's the issue of paying them for their work, but if only there were a few more devs working on this, we could possibly get full days with each update every 3-4 months and this game would be done in just over 4 years instead of 13 but still have the same quality we all enjoy.

Dr.SigmundFap

Engaged Member
Apr 23, 2017
The time between updates wouldn't be so bad if we knew we were getting more in them. We're now getting 1/3 of an in-game day with each update and there are still 17 and 2/3 playable days left in the game, so we quite literally will have "a decade to wait" for some things at the current pace.

I know L&P is reluctant and seemingly very against getting people to help them, which is totally understandable since any other people would have to not only have the necessary hardware and DAZ skills to be able to produce this level of renders, plus L&P would have to trust them to know what to do in terms of posing and facial expressions, and there's the issue of paying them for their work, but if only there were a few more devs working on this, we could possibly get full days with each update every 3-4 months and this game would be done in just over 4 years instead of 13 but still have the same quality we all enjoy.
Well, his recent 1/3 day release was almost identical with his 1/2 day, release on 4/3, to make and release. This update wasn't as quick as I thought it would be and what he stated. If he plans on working alone and that's his choice and if his updates of 1/3 day turn out to have the same timeline as a 1/2 day cycle, the only other thing I can think of right now to speed up time is reduce the amount of support cast in the story.

I don't know what else he can do.

Reactions: Hlextor

ancienregimele

Sep 27, 2017
Yes, I noticed her 40DD's were back, having returned to their proper size for just one update. Enough fratboyz must have complained to make L&P change his mind again & restore the airbags, rejecting Sophia's original attractive proportions. They look ludicrous but I've no doubt this must be what L&P has decided his fans want. Big tit fans are obviously delighted. I've written so much about this that I won't waste my time again. This, combined with the ongoing Dylanisation & the slow but deliberate downgrading of other routes, like the blackmail, are causing me to alter my opinions. I used to love this game but I'm beginning to hate it with a passion, as it becomes just another big-tit Mother, 'I was really a slut all along,' 'look at the size of my son's cock,' 'how can this be so wrong but feel so right?' fucked-up mess, that takes eons to update. I will go elsewhere for a while because those 0% progress markers just about put the cherry on top. Wasn't this game supposed to have "class"?

Last edited:

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Well, his recent 1/3 day release was almost identical with his 1/2 day, release on 4/3, to make and release. This update wasn't as quick as I thought it would be and what he stated. If he plans on working alone and that's his choice and if his updates of 1/3 day turn out to have the same timeline as a 1/2 day cycle, the only other thing I can think of right now to speed up time is reduce the amount of support cast in the story.

I don't know what else he can do.
It's possible that at some point the number of events required to put Sophia on certain paths will dwindle and thus several side characters will no longer be needed and each day can just contain 3 or 4 events with the core cast of characters, but if/when that would happen is the question. The earlier the better, I say, but let's just say that this were to start with playable day 20; we'd still have 7 and 2/3 playable days left, 1 of which is an all day event which leaves 6 that may still be 1/3 day updates and 2/3 of day 12 which is roughly 5 years, then if the next 10 days can be done in one update each, that's 30 more months bringing us to 2028. Still a long time to wait, but better than 2034.

Reactions: Poser_Voyeur

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
whatever happend to the museum date ?
Regrettably still to come even though it will apparently be a one-and-done event and those guys won't show up again afterwards.

It's events like these I feel should be scrubbed to save on time because surely whatever small purpose they serve could be handled in a different event with a character who's more important and central to the game.

GingerSweetGirl

Engaged Member
Aug 23, 2020
Regrettably still to come even though it will apparently be a one-and-done event and those guys won't show up again afterwards.

It's events like these I feel should be scrubbed to save on time because surely whatever small purpose they serve could be handled in a different event with a character who's more important and central to the game.
As a concept, I think it was a good idea to include these one-off scenes because it would allow Sophia to explore her sexuality in different ways. It would also allow for more exploration from a writing perspective because you could do anything you wanted.

But as things have worked, I tend to agree with you. Because these updates take so long to develop, and the pace of story telling is so slow, I question the return on investment from these one-off scenes. Much like the 1st side-job, the time L&P spends on these scenes could be better spent elsewhere on characters and stories that advance the plot more efficiently.

3.20 star(s) 466 Votes