Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
As a concept, I think it was a good idea to include these one-off scenes because it would allow Sophia to explore her sexuality in different ways. It would also allow for more exploration from a writing perspective because you could do anything you wanted.

But as things have worked, I tend to agree with you. Because these updates take so long to develop, and the pace of story telling is so slow, I question the return on investment from these one-off scenes. Much like the 1st side-job, the time L&P spends on these scenes could be better spent elsewhere on characters and stories that advance the plot more efficiently.
Not to mention that she has a choice of 2 side jobs. This also means more planning, writing, rendering, etc, for 2 different sets of side events that may have minimal impact on Sophia when it could have just been confined to 1 set of side events and thus saved time.

Reactions: Poser_Voyeur

Bane71

Apr 21, 2020
As a concept, I think it was a good idea to include these one-off scenes because it would allow Sophia to explore her sexuality in different ways. It would also allow for more exploration from a writing perspective because you could do anything you wanted.

But as things have worked, I tend to agree with you. Because these updates take so long to develop, and the pace of story telling is so slow, I question the return on investment from these one-off scenes. Much like the 1st side-job, the time L&P spends on these scenes could be better spent elsewhere on characters and stories that advance the plot more efficiently.
I understand your point of view and I myself want the game to be updated faster, but I do not agree with you. The desire speaks in you to quickly come to a hot content, no more.
Including a large number of characters, events bring this game closer to reality and make it special and interesting.
We have a serious contradiction! We want it faster, but if the game was based on the principles: fewer characters, we will move on to hot events faster. Then it would become like everything that is full of the network and not interesting.

Probably very difficult, but the only way to speed up updates is to find competent L&P assistants, which will not lead to a deterioration in the overall game.
L&P today has created a solid foundation on which to build a very interesting game. The more the game is filled with events, characters and different possibilities, the more interesting it is.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: abram1

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019

Why single out the first side job? How do any of the side jobs, including this new this coaching job, advance the plot?

Reactions: cakeny

Agentej47

Dec 28, 2019
Question for everyone .. be honest .. how long do you estimate it will take until dylan fucks sophia? I estimate that 2 years. I still love the game

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Question for everyone .. be honest .. how long do you estimate it will take until dylan fucks sophia? I estimate that 2 years. I still love the game
The earliest anyone is going to be fucking Sophia is playable day 19. But it's Dylan, so in addition to the adultery is the incest factor, so he'll likely be the last, so probably closer to playable day 25. So best case scenario for that, at 6 months per playable day, is 7 years away. And that's best case. The last update took 3 months, which is 9 months a playable day, so a more realistic projection is more like around 10 years away

Last edited:

Bane71

Apr 21, 2020
)) I don't know how long it will take to develop the game while Dylan fucks Sophia, I have another question.
Sofia's first sex not with her husband, will there be incest or with someone from the outside, a character known to us today or someone new?

Reactions: wynlard

Bane71

Apr 21, 2020
The earliest anyone is going to be fucking Sophia is playable day 19. But it's Dylan, so in addition to the adultery is the incest factor, so he'll likely be the last, so probably closer to playable day 25. So best base scenario for that, at 6 months per playable day, is 7 years away. And that's best case. The last update took 3 months, which is 9 months a playable day, so a more realistic projection is more like around 10 years away
Sadly, but your estimates are probably correct ((

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
)) I don't know how long it will take to develop the game while Dylan fucks Sophia, I have another question.
Sofia's first sex not with her husband, will there be incest or with someone from the outside, a character known to us today or someone new?
Ellie has 2 events on playable day 19. And she's made significant strides with Sophia already, especially last update. As for Sam or Julia, we'll have to wait until the concert to see how far Sophia might be willing to go.

As for anyone else, L&P will need to tell us more.

Reactions: wynlard and Bane71

GingerSweetGirl

Engaged Member
Aug 23, 2020
I understand your point of view and I myself want the game to be updated faster, but I do not agree with you. The desire speaks in you to quickly come to a hot content, no more.
Including a large number of characters, events bring this game closer to reality and make it special and interesting.
We have a serious contradiction! We want it faster, but if the game was based on the principles: fewer characters, we will move on to hot events faster. Then it would become like everything that is full of the network and not interesting.

Probably very difficult, but the only way to speed up updates is to find competent L&P assistants, which will not lead to a deterioration in the overall game.
L&P today has created a solid foundation on which to build a very interesting game. The more the game is filled with events, characters and different possibilities, the more interesting it is.
Absolutely nothing I said indicates any "desire in you to quickly come to a hot content, no more." I'm so tired of this retort because it's lazy, insulting, and incorrect.

You cut superfluous scenes and characters not because you want to rush to "hot content" but because you want to improve the pacing and narrative of the story. There is a balancing act in every single game that is released between development time and content, and you have to balance the return on investment. In my opinion, including content like the 1st side job, a date with the museum boys, etc is not conducive to telling a compelling story. While it may be nice to have 30 characters in a game, if each character is only seen once three years, and they have no depth, then they're eating into L&Ps limited resources without giving us a worthwhile return on that investment. Scenes with minor characters are likely to be controversial or boring, because they either feel unnatural or because there's no connection to the characters.

Instead, I would prefer that L&P focus his attention on a slightly smaller cast of characters that he can more efficiently manage. I don't want or need Dylan and Ellie in every update, that would be boring, but I don't want to waste time on characters that I won't see again. We're roughly in Act 2 of the story, we should be advancing relationships and making characters deeper, we don't need to be wasting critical renders and scenes on characters that barely warrant a place in the character guide. Instead, we should cut those scenes and replace them with interactions with characters that matter more. These scenes do not necessarily need to contain "hot content", they instead need to advance our understanding of Sophia, her relationships, and her evolving sexuality. I would rather have a scene with Sam (just an example) and his mom where we get to see a deep exploration of the relationship between the three of them. We know that Sam and his mom play roles in the future, so any time spent on them will result in a better return on investment because we will care more about these characters moving forward.

Look at the controversy around the jail scene in this last update. People are freaking out that Sophia would do anything with Larry. I don't necessarily share that feeling, but I can understand their point. Imagine now if we get a date scene with the museum boys- if Sophia does anything sexual with them this place is going to riot. And the complaints will have merit. These are characters that we don't know, that we haven't spent any time with, and aren't planned to return in the future. If Sophia does anything sexual with them people are going to be apoplectic. But the scene can't be without sexual content, the scene exists to somehow advance Sophia's sexuality. To me, this is an entirely unnecessary problem to have. L&P has created a number of interesting characters, we don't need to waste time on superfluous shit at this point. We need better character development and we'll get that by focusing our energy on a smaller cast of characters.

Nothing in this viewpoint should be controversial, in fact it would protect the story and improve it. Yes, it would be great to have one-off events because it would allow for flexibility in the narrative. But these scenes take a lot of time to develop- and they come at the expense of developing more important characters. I don't care about the museum boys, the mailman, the movers, the old men at the 1st job, or the thugs. Any screen time they receive is taking precious oxygen away from better, more important, characters.

Last edited:

Bane71

Apr 21, 2020
Absolutely nothing I said indicates any "desire in you to quickly come to a hot content, no more." I'm so tired of this retort because it's lazy, insulting, and incorrect.

You cut superfluous scenes and characters not because you want to rush to "hot content" but because you want to improve the pacing and narrative of the story. There is a balancing act in every single game that is released between development time and content, and you have to balance the return on investment. In my opinion, including content like the 1st side job, a date with the museum boys, etc is not conducive to telling a compelling story. While it may be nice to have 30 characters in a game, if each character is only seen once three years, and they have no depth, then they're eating into L&Ps limited resources without giving us a worthwhile return on that investment. Scenes with minor characters are likely to be controversial or boring, because they either feel unnatural or because there's no connection to the characters.

Instead, I would prefer that L&P focus his attention on a slightly smaller cast of characters that he can more efficiently manage. I don't want or need Dylan and Ellie in every update, that would be boring, but I don't want to waste time on characters that I won't see again. We're roughly in Act 2 of the story, we should be advancing relationships and making characters deeper, we don't need to be wasting critical renders and scenes on characters that barely warrant a place in the character guide. Instead, we should cut those scenes and replace them with interactions with characters that matter more. These scenes do not necessarily need to contain "hot content", they instead need to advance our understanding of Sophia, her relationships, and her evolving sexuality. I would rather have a scene with Sam (just an example) and his mom where we get to see a deep exploration of the relationship between the three of them. We know that Sam and his mom play roles in the future, so any time spent on them will result in a better return on investment because we will care more about these characters moving forward.

Look at the controversy around the jail scene in this last update. People are freaking out that Sophia would do anything with Larry. I don't necessarily share that feeling, but I can understand their point. Imagine now if we get a date scene with the museum boys- if Sophia does anything sexual with them this place is going to riot. And the complaints will have merit. These are characters that we don't know, that we haven't spent any time with, and aren't planned to return in the future. If Sophia does anything sexual with them people are going to be apoplectic. But the scene can't be without sexual content, the scene exists to somehow advance Sophia's sexuality. To me, this is an entirely unnecessary problem to have. L&P has created a number of interesting characters, we don't need to waste time on superfluous shit at this point. We need better character development and we'll get that by focusing our energy on a smaller cast of characters.

Nothing in this viewpoint should be controversial, in fact it would protect the story and improve it. Yes, it would be great to have one-off events because it would allow for flexibility in the narrative. But these scenes take a lot of time to develop- and they come at the expense of developing more important characters. I don't care about the museum boys, the mailman, the movers, the old men at the 1st job, or the thugs. Any screen time they receive is taking precious oxygen away from better, more important, characters.
If you are offended and offended by another point of view, I can only regret it.
The phrase is indeed somewhat incorrect, it somewhat distorts the essence of what I want to say, but it shortens the text.

In general, I repeat, I do not agree with your technology for accelerating updates. In my opinion, this approach will ruin the game and from the way events and plots develop in the game, the L&P seems to be of the same opinion.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019

While Jason and Haru are insignificant characters, Patricia certainly isn't. And the Yoga event which I thought was going to be Patricia convincing her that Sophia that she is still desirable, even by someone younger like Marie, fell far short. So the Museum date is the next opportunity for this to happen. But is probably just a ploy by Patricia to get her sister horny enough so she can make a more serious move than the kiss on day 16, either on the date or the next day with Zoey while horse-riding. And on playable day 15, this might be Patricia's first chance to get Sophia alone for long enough to discuss the kiss from the nightclub.

Bane71

Apr 21, 2020
While Jason and Haru are insignificant characters, Patricia certainly isn't. And the Yoga event which I thought was going to be Patricia convincing her that Sophia that she is still desirable, even by someone younger like Marie, fell far short. So the Museum date is the next opportunity for this to happen. But is probably just a ploy by Patricia to get her sister horny enough so she can make a more serious move than the kiss on day 16, either on the date or the next day with Zoey while horse-riding. And on playable day 15, this might be Patricia's first chance to get Sophia alone for long enough to discuss the kiss from the nightclub.
I think you are absolutely right! And if you follow the logic of gingersweetgirl, then the storylines of the game will simply fall down and the game will lose its "color"!

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes