Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
hey guys,
I just downloaded the game and when I try to open it I get this err
"ScriptError: could not find label 'start'."
sorry If I didn't look at every page of 2000 pages in this thread it's a lot to actually look for someone else getting the same error so forgive me!
and here's the log file
Just look at the main page and click on fix

ponez

Feb 10, 2019
Just look at the main page and click on fix
i did I placed the file "829091_AWAM-v0.100Beta-labelfix" inside /GAME FOLDER/game and /GAME FOLDER it self but still no luck
I'm not sure if i should change the name of the file tho

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
i did I placed the file "829091_AWAM-v0.100Beta-labelfix" inside /GAME FOLDER/game and /GAME FOLDER it self but still no luck
I'm not sure if i should change the name of the file tho
Just a thought but did you the dekete the numbers so you just have this AWAM-v0.100Beta-labelfix
Alley_Cat would be able to help you more than I can.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Just a thought but did you the dekete the numbers so you just have this AWAM-v0.100Beta-labelfix
Really? I think you think I'm smarter than I am. I was going to suggest reading through the 2000 odd pages. I've done it at least once, possibly close to twice now. Highly recommend it, even if deleting the numbers in front of the fix works

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Really? I think you think I'm smarter than I am. I was going to suggest reading through the 2000 odd pages. I've done it at least once, possibly close to twice now. Highly recommend it, even if deleting the numbers in front of the fix works
No not really I was just being nice for a change

• Haha
Reactions: ponez and Alley_Cat

ponez

Feb 10, 2019
Bruh
I did changed the file name I don't think that's the problem cuz changing it or not the game is recognizing the file and I see a pyc file created below that file so I don't think that's a problem maybe me being on the latest version is the problem the fix says it's only 100 version? I

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Bruh
I did changed the file name I don't think that's the problem cuz changing it or not the game is recognizing the file and I see a pyc file created below that file so I don't think that's a problem maybe me being on the latest version is the problem the fix says it's only 100 version? I
You are using old saves?
Just a hunch but try a quick fly through and see what happens or use one of the saves listed
https://f95zone.to/threads/a-wife-and-mother-v0-115-lust-passion.5944/post-4186097

Reactions: ponez and Alley_Cat

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
After I manage to get the game running of course:KEK:
So I took a squiz at your log file, and it actually looks like it might be a different error to the usual one we got last update. Are you getting the same error for other games?

ponez

Feb 10, 2019
So I took a squiz at your log file, and it actually looks like it might be a different error to the usual one we got last update. Are you getting the same error for other games?
By other games you mean games running on Renpy ? No I don't I recently finished off Summertime saga and I had no problem same goes for four element trainer

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Formerly 'DIRTY Filthy RAT'
Jun 11, 2020
Hand jobs to everyone who scores a goal naked in the showers, there own teammates would be fighting for the ball to score, would be funny if zac scored but Pygmy didn’t . Maybe allysa wouuld feel bad for Pygmy & give him a hand

Reactions: Superior24135
3.20 star(s) 461 Votes