armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Pics or it didn't happen. Where's the screencap of L&P saying that? Or post from here? Or anything to substantiate what you're saying, really.
Wow so you either really forget what he said here or you just pretend you forget.
And you just decide to not use the search function?

Reactions: Lord_Xanatos

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Wow so you either really forget what he said here or you just pretend you forget.
And you just decide to not use the search function?
I can provide evidence to pretty much everything I claim. And what I can't, it's because like the timeline of Aiden's tasks, I've said is based on assumptions, so the data will change once someone can provide better evidence.

All I'm asking is where you get the information from. If you can't provide that, that's not my responsibility

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
I can provide evidence to pretty much everything I claim. And what I can't, it's because like the timeline of Aiden's tasks, I've said is based on assumptions, so the data will change once someone can provide better evidence.

All I'm asking is where you get the information from. If you can't provide that, that's not my responsibility
A significant role!!!!!!!!
Larry could of already played a significant role in resolving the debt problem and also leading to other solutions for other problems.The other solutions will not need Larry as he has played his part and Larry was only needed for the debt.
So I think that Larry was introduced to help remove/reduce the debt and to collect corruption points on Sophia and to get the cumare.
What other significant role Larry may/will play I have no idea as I don't see a further need for him now.
Morello on the other hand still has a part to play.

Last edited:
Reactions: Alley_Cat

ancienregimele

Sep 27, 2017
heard a hillbilly say that to a foreman once, when he told him he was behind schedule :LOL:
Seriously, I've been thinking that there needs to be a better way to reward productive Devs & donate less to those who shall we politely say are, 'not as timely'. I asked for views a while ago but nobody really took it up. I know it's a bit rich coming from a freeloader like me but I do support other artists on Patreon. I have come & gone with several, in order to sample a number of different people's work but not have some big long-term financial commitment. I am edging towards a PBR system, (Payment By Results) which didn't really appeal to me when I worked in HR but which I think might be appropriate for Patreon. There would have to be safeguards for people being ill etc., but I don't advocate to stop paying people, while a game is ongoing. Ultra-slow Devs would still be on some kind of reduced retainer. I'm still thinking about it & would still like to hear other views.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Do we know if there is going to be a teaser for the first side job? Is it even worth having a teaser? Only reason I pick it is because it is short and boring so I can CTRL-skip to the content I like. It starting to look necro, or Leah showing up are the only reasons I can see for doing the second side job at the moment.

Captain Bipto

Mar 19, 2019
Seriously, I've been thinking that there needs to be a better way to reward productive Devs & donate less to those who shall we politely say are, 'not as timely'. I asked for views a while ago but nobody really took it up. I know it's a bit rich coming from a freeloader like me but I do support other artists on Patreon. I have come & gone with several, in order to sample a number of different people's work but not have some big long-term financial commitment. I am edging towards a PBR system, (Payment By Results) which didn't really appeal to me when I worked in HR but which I think might be appropriate for Patreon. There would have to be safeguards for people being ill etc., but I don't advocate to stop paying people, while a game is ongoing. Ultra-slow Devs would still be on some kind of reduced retainer. I'm still thinking about it & would still like to hear other views.
dont most patreons have pay tiers? or if they don't produce anything in 30 or 60 days then stop subscribing until they do produce

Captain Bipto

Mar 19, 2019
Do we know if there is going to be a teaser for the first side job? Is it even worth having a teaser? Only reason I pick it is because it is short and boring so I can CTRL-skip to the content I like. It starting to look necro, or Leah showing up are the only reasons I can see for doing the second side job at the moment.
yeah, when are the old guys gonna play 'grab ass' with her?

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Yes there will be a teaser Alley_Cat

Last edited:

ancienregimele

Sep 27, 2017
dont most patreons have pay tiers? or if they don't produce anything in 30 or 60 days then stop subscribing until they do produce
They do have choices of tiers but PBR is more about motivating an individual to produce more, or better, or both. One of the reasons I used to mistrust the system was because of the ways it could be used, eg rewarding individuals for hitting targets in an easy role, while somebody else with a much harder job would struggle to benefit from PBR. Patreon is different, as everything could be done in an impersonal way, eg where a game is classified as abandoned, payment would stop, to be resumed if the Dev returned to it. This would take a lot of work to design & implement but the alternative is just to carry on as we are. This of course is also a viable opton but I never knew any manager who pressed the 'do nothing' button.

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes