Bane71

Apr 21, 2020
So, Vicky's boyfriend and Liam's boss won't have a role at all.After all the dev said there won't be any new characters(not counting Larry Morello) with a role for the last update.
BTW who have said that Dylan/Sophia sex will happen no later than 1 playable week after Ellie/Sophia sex?
Discussion of Sofia's sex with anyone other than Liam, with some higher degree of accuracy, I think can be discussed no earlier than in two years.

cakeny

Jul 23, 2020
So, Vicky's boyfriend and Liam's boss won't have a role at all.After all the dev said there won't be any new characters(not counting Larry Morello) with a role for the last update.
Makes me think I shouldn't have prohibited them from taking off towel in sauna. I would have been happy to do it with Vicky, but not with her boyfriend there.

GingerSweetGirl

Engaged Member
Aug 23, 2020
I'm catching up on the thread. Where has it been confirmed that DeShawn and Liam's boss won't have a roll going forward?

Reactions: Alley_Cat

GingerSweetGirl

Engaged Member
Aug 23, 2020
Well the dev have said that the only new character in the last update with significant role will be Morello's brother.
Oh, right. I can see that, but to me that doesn't mean DeShawn won't have a good amount of screen time. He just won't have a major role in the story. He and Vicky exist just to be hot.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
You are wrong. In the future, they will have events with Sofia.
Then the dev either lie to us or made a significant mistake.

"If some new characters appear then they won't play a big role and just are a story staffage! "

Or forget about it.Or he think we forget about it:)

GingerSweetGirl

Engaged Member
Aug 23, 2020
Vicky and the other girls will be more adventurous towards Sophia.
Ellie's relationship will be more intense with Sophia.
Alyssa will also have an intense relationship with Sophia.
Deshawn has been mentioned before but this is the first time we have seen him so we could still see Nats boyfriend as well.
I think we agree?

Bane71

Apr 21, 2020
Then the dev either lie to us or made a significant mistake.

"If some new characters appear then they won't play a big role and just are a story staffage! "

Or forget about it.Or he think we forget about it:)
You just misunderstood and now it is difficult to say for sure which events are these, sex or erotic? But they take part in history.

despaireducer

Aug 15, 2019
First half = Sofia a good wife who is trying hard to resist her urges.

Second half(yet to come) = Sofia became a slut. who. Live. A. Double. Life

I think we will enjoy the second part. Btw Sofia started to call herself a Slut in the last update.

Ezio1117

Aug 3, 2019
First half = Sofia a good wife who is trying hard to resist her urges.

Second half(yet to come) = Sofia became a slut. who. Live. A. Double. Life

I think we will enjoy the second part. Btw Sofia started to call herself a Slut in the last update.
when was the last update? and if it was long back when will be the next one?

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes