PoEbalu

Apr 27, 2017
It (it, not he) can be handsy as long as we (players) are allowed to completely avoid him and content related to him. Only thing which I hate about this kind of games is when developers are forcing players to interact with certain characters(and it's always , but always some old, gray ,ugly creep). Screw that. They say "player will have freedom to make choices" and than after 3rd or 4th update only thing you can do is to blindly follow developer's (or his patreon voting lobby's) fetishes and desires or to delete game from hdd and forget about it.
I said it earlier and I'll say now again - hope it won't be one of those games ,cause it would be such a shame ,since it's very promising.
psss,come closet,i have something to tell you...
i have received secret files from FBI and KGB,that this is a introduction demo.
also,just yesterday scientists discovered,that there is not a single game,that have true freedom of choice. just don't tell this to anyone,ok ?

Prokopije

Stupidity Exterminator
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
psss,come closet,i have something to tell you...
i have received secret files from FBI and KGB,that this is a introduction demo.
also,just yesterday scientists discovered,that there is not a single game,that have true freedom of choice. just don't tell this to anyone,ok ?
Let me pass you some intel from CIA as return favour. Exactly cause it's introduction demo I expresed my hopes, not any definite conclusions about game.
As for scientists, they of all should know that universe is endlessly different and just becouse something don't exists on few places they looked - it doesen't mean that it won't appear somewhere else. Discretion is appreciated and expected, so let's keep all info we have away from curious eyes, ok? :p

yihman1

Knockout Master
May 11, 2017
Anyone who thinks that RPGM would be superior to Renpy as an engine for this particular game does not understand either engine properly.

Advantages of RPGM:

1) A movable sprite if that's your thing...

Advantages of Renpy:

1) Save at literally any point.
2) Scroll backwards in text
3) Less run around
4) Not inhibited by the RPGM image limit that is around 2000
5) More save files
6) Runs faster
7) It's free for creators
8) No useless NPC's that just say one thing and are meaningless
9) It will take up less memory
10) Often times if there is some small error it is less likely to be fatal. You can click "ignore" and move 1 step forward where RPGM loves to say fuck you, and crash right then and there.

Don't get me wrong. RPGM can be good if you want say a clothing damage system, and some combat stuff, and I like some RPGM games, but clearly this game is a much better fit for Renpy.

HaDenG

Oct 20, 2017
liked the demo.
would prefer a little bit darker story though. maybe that Ivan guy stole some stuff from the house during moving, calls the mom somewhere to give it. have NC sex with her then blackmail her with the video then gets the daughter and stuff. being a filthy wife deserves punishment. and this should be avoidable also. maybe dev can give a choice like telling husband to pick up that stuff instead.

Reactions: Hanzoh

PoEbalu

Apr 27, 2017
what you just said is complete unrealistic cliche BS.
no1 in thier right mind will steal from thier client,when they will be the first ones who they gonna ask about it and risking thier job,court,stained reputation. this game is not about this.

Satiro

Aug 7, 2017
Awesome game, create a lot of expectations, good dialogues, characters and others things.....but beware with the cliches.... I will expect some original material...

HaDenG

Oct 20, 2017
what you just said is complete unrealistic cliche BS.
no1 in thier right mind will steal from thier client,when they will be the first ones who they gonna ask about it and risking thier job,court,stained reputation. this game is not about this.
im not a writer it was just an example calm down.
btw play the demo again. Ivan was a convict. i dont think he cares for his reputation and stuff. so it can be expected from him. Im not suggesting the mailman.

Hanzoh

Sep 17, 2017
why are we talking about cliches again?
since u can choose what path u wanna go just go with it

PoEbalu

Apr 27, 2017
im not a writer it was just an example calm down.
btw play the demo again. Ivan was a convict. i dont think he cares for his reputation and stuff. so it can be expected from him. Im not suggesting the mailman.
he cares,because his job depends on it,and the jobs of his employee.
also,i'm calm as an ice.

Olivia_V

Jun 5, 2017
maybe that Ivan guy stole some stuff from the house during moving, calls the mom somewhere to give it. have NC sex with her then blackmail her with the video then gets the daughter and stuff. being a filthy wife deserves punishment.
Not this crap again, please. If you really need a story like this, " " should be right up your alley.

Reactions: User_166761
R

RWaites

The best game I've tried, I look forward to the continuation .... you can know when ???
According to Lust & Passion's Patreon page the new format should be released around the 10th or 11th.

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017

So, I'm planning the release of the new demo version for about Monday 11/6!

Reactions: Xaos

Ignazzio

Engaged Member
Donor
May 8, 2017
Looks like he mastered Renpy pretty quickly. In my opinion he shouldn't implement anything technically complex until he'll be sure that he can do it. I'm really looking forward to it

May 4, 2017
Okay this game looks amazing absolutely amazing and the story seems pretty well put, haven't experienced something this good since Lily of the Valley. Hope it doesn't turn into a p&p situation with these devs. It has great promise.

wewlad

Aug 8, 2016
Anyone who thinks that RPGM would be superior to Renpy as an engine for this particular game does not understand either engine properly.

Advantages of RPGM:

1) A movable sprite if that's your thing...

Advantages of Renpy:

1) Save at literally any point.
2) Scroll backwards in text
3) Less run around
4) Not inhibited by the RPGM image limit that is around 2000
5) More save files
6) Runs faster
7) It's free for creators
8) No useless NPC's that just say one thing and are meaningless
9) It will take up less memory
10) Often times if there is some small error it is less likely to be fatal. You can click "ignore" and move 1 step forward where RPGM loves to say fuck you, and crash right then and there.

Don't get me wrong. RPGM can be good if you want say a clothing damage system, and some combat stuff, and I like some RPGM games, but clearly this game is a much better fit for Renpy.
This is just straight nutty now. There's far more advantages than just "seeing a sprite".

For one, RPGM allows for a significantly more sandboxy feel as well as making it easier to hide content and make it unfold more naturally as opposed to Renpy which is nothing more than a VN and a literal non game. Examples are the mother walking in on the son changing or something, here's how it would play in both engines:

Renpy
1. Scene jumps to the Mother walking in on the son in an extremely linear fashion

RPGM
1. Game allows you to decide to go check up on the son allowing you to either find that scene or miss it entirely, which is what would happen in real life (allowing for more immersion).

I like the developers decision to go with Renpy and I hate most RPG maker games, but you guys are just being ridiculously bias in your comparisons. RPG Maker is used at its fullest when exploration is the focus.

The biggest flaw with renpy is how short the games tend to feel due to them being nothing more than visual novels that are extremely linear. 99% of the time I find myself just skipping most of the walls of text to get to the next scene because there's no gameplay or anything even resembling it to keep my attention.

RPG Maker has its flaws and so does Renpy.

For instance, Lida's Adventure, Sarah's Life, Annas Affection etc are all games that at face value, would seem to benefit from RenPy but I really don't think they would in practice and the exact same could be true for this game.

Last edited:
3.20 star(s) 461 Votes