9thCrux

--Waifu maker--
Game Developer
Oct 22, 2017
it gonna go both ways,so no need to fight over your incest fix.
good to know what's my grandmas fantasy tho.
Trying to decode your broken Engrish...
Is kind of hard for people who's second language is English... like me

So you were trying to say something like:
"Is going to go both ways"?

"Is good to know what my grandma's fantasy is though"?

-The developer said that the player will have the option to refuse interactions but some people come out of the woodwork babbling about how they don't like interactions they started...

-Can you be more ambiguous? Is only Fagmer... Americans that are crazed about freaky homosexual stories not everyone is a homo apologist, depravity and lack of values is not progress is retrograde.

A credible love story between family members is what I want to see, this game has a good story that goes beyond the typical 'you hot sis wanna fuck your slutty cunt' "story" you find in most incest games :/

Last edited:
Reactions: xןʞ

PoEbalu

Apr 27, 2017
Trying to decode your broken Engrish...
m'kay...here is a breakdown:
it - self explanatory. // $ it = incest.
gonna - going to. // you can google for teh meaning.
go - moving.
both - two something. what this "two something" depends on the context (i hope i don't use difficult words ?) in this case,means interaction with son and daughter. so this means son and daughter i.e. both.
way(s) - direction(s)
i hope my broken Engrish isn't too hard for you to comprehend.

note: i.e. - id est (That is / in other words)

Last edited:
Reactions: chocolate

Claudio83

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016

Tell me how you like it (compared to the "RPG Maker version").

I have seen the file to download, it seems the previous version! The version is 0.01 and the size is 1.46 GB

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017
I have seen the file to download, it seems the previous version! The version is 0.01 and the size is 1.46 GB
From his patreon page:
Download Link (mega):
Download Link (Google Drive): (Don't worry, there is no virus!)

Reactions: Alley_Cat

h3avenw0rd

Jun 7, 2017
Ah ok, between the two version i prefer RPG, because interacting with the MC (moving her and make actions) is more immersive and there is more suspence in my opinion...
I tend to prefer Ren'py since there's no switching between renders and the basic pixel generic environments, and interacting with things via Ren'py (when it's done right) feels more immersive than clicking on that one shiny spot in RPGM.
Plus the ease of replaying in Ren'py is just better than RPGM for me, saving/loading is intuitive and you don't get bogged down with nested menus and trying to remember which save was what.

There are benefits to each, but I'm glad this has a Ren'py version.

j3wed

Jun 26, 2017
This is definetly a dev worth supporting, unlike 90% of the garbage being made with renpy and rpg maker by others.
@Alleykatt Most games give the player no choices besides seing a scence or not and the ''you can change the story'' phrase has been a hoax from the beginning.

Ignazzio

Engaged Member
Donor
May 8, 2017
Checked that. Looks great. Only concern I have right now is that in a 2 builders scenes there is no background. It's kinda off when compared to the rest of the game. But that's it. It's flawless. Dev is just insane skill-wise if he could create it so fast. I would add some status window to check our points or maybe even whole UI but game looks just better that way (tho I liked RPGM version). Can't see a way for this game not to achieve success with regular updates. Definitely worth playing and supporting

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes