Notretsam

Game Developer
Nov 1, 2017
This is where every creator has to think about the balancing act of too many / too few renders, especially if they are trying to show more "realistic" progression to sex, as opposed to female MC becoming a fuckslut within 5 minutes.

To use an example from a very new game. In the first chapter of "Measuring my cum", the male MC has a conversation with his mother in the car on the way back from seeing a doctor. Now this conversation was relayed to us against a black screen, with no a single render. Now I realise that the developer was probably saving his renders for the later scenes when the mum strips down to her underwear. Now personally I felt that that that developer could have added one or two renders in the car to better set the scene.

Now just imagine if L&P had been doing that car conversation. We all now he could easily have spent 20 renders for such a simple conversation with every scene shown at a SLIGHTLY different angle. Its should be a balance between those two extremes.

Bringing it back to AWAM, many of probably could have shaved off a few extranoneous scenes where the characters are doing proverbial walking and talking. If L&P had pared down these unnecessary scenes then either he could have released slightly quicker or have progressed the story slightly further in the updates already released. Now ironically some of felt that L&P almost pushed the story TOO fast in v115 as Sophia seemed to progress rather more rapidly in her corruption with Larry and DeShawn than she had done previously with the main LI's.

I guess we will find out soon I next couple of updates whether L&P is trying to speed the story up. OR was it easier for Sophia to flirt with these new characters that she did nt have a familial connection with, or even those characters that we simply part of her social circle. Is it the fact that Sophia did nt know Larry or DeShawn that allowed to progress more quickly that say if it had been Neil or Dylan (just picking two characters at random).

The proof will be in next couple of releases. Will Sophia now flirt similarly with various LI's that she knows or is even related to? I think pretty much of all us want the story to progress more quickly going forward without losing that believable speed of corruption. Again it is balance. Most of us AWAM fans don't want Sophia to become an instant fuckslut, but also most of us don't want to have to wait a decade in real time for her to have sex.....
It's an excellent post, and the majority of what you say is true. However, I will point out that each individual character that interacts with Sophia finds different versions of Sophia, she is gradually and slowly being corrupted, so if DeShawn had met Sophia much earlier in-game, there is no way she sits topless in front of him or other strangers.

Every single character that Sophia interacts with contributes to Sophia's character arc wherein the end, she is fully corrupted.

An example, let's say the moving guys who I believe will make an appearance again, they were shut down after Sophia gave Ivan the benefit of the doubt, but when she confirmed what he was doing, she instantly shut it down. I don't think Sophia right now would do anything different but I don't think she would be so mad at herself or Ivan for the things he asked or did. I think she would laugh it off now but still shut it down, this is all because she is a different Sophia now, more corrupted and this will continue on with each passing update.

However, a future Sophia probably would model the lingerie Ivan wanted to see her in because that Sophia would be more corrupted and a complete stranger that meets Sophia at the point will probably have a very enjoyable meeting. Now granted, I don't actually think we see this Sophia, I mean a Sophia outwith the 30 days that AWAM lasts for.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
I guess we will find out soon I next couple of updates whether L&P is trying to speed the story up. OR was it easier for Sophia to flirt with these new characters that she did nt have a familial connection with, or even those characters that we simply part of her social circle. Is it the fact that Sophia did nt know Larry or DeShawn that allowed to progress more quickly that say if it had been Neil or Dylan (just picking two characters at random).

The proof will be in next couple of releases. Will Sophia now flirt similarly with various LI's that she knows or is even related to? I think pretty much of all us want the story to progress more quickly going forward without losing that believable speed of corruption. Again it is balance. Most of us AWAM fans don't want Sophia to become an instant fuckslut, but also most of us don't want to have to wait a decade in real time for her to have sex.....
I don't think it's quite that simple. One of the reasons I've been saying that Ellie and Patricia have got further than the males with Sophia is that they've put in the effort to make sure Sophia knows she wont get caught, or the consequences are minimal (like when Sophia and Ellie were caught by Liam on day 17). Even with the males, with Tyler she was in a dark, dingy nightclub. On a Monday.

I think the reason Larry got as far as he did is that most of the progress was in Sophia's head. And what wasn't, Sophia had the ready-made excuse that she didn't know how far she had to go, and it was Liam's fault they were there at all. With DeShawn, she was able to get naked because it was a sauna. And she wasn't engaging in anything sexual.

So it's not so much that she knows Neil or Dylan that's holding her back in progressing with them. If that were the case, she wouldn't have gone as far as she did with Jules.

Reactions: Poser_Voyeur

Captain Bipto

Mar 19, 2019
The whole purpose of this game, from day 1 in the car, is a lead up to Sophia having sex with Dylan. Argue all you want. But it's in the title and teased from day 1. And, it's what most of the players are waiting for.
View attachment 992364

AM I RIGHT, TEAM DYLAN? ;)
Team Pygmy... er, I mean DYLAN, 27... 30 and still growing :p

Last edited:

Lord_Xanatos

Sep 27, 2019
Team Pygmy... er, I mean DYLAN, 27 and still growing :p
Actually, it's not 27 but 30 it just counts the first 3 members and then the rest. :sneaky:(y)

Also, it was my same argument for playing only Sophia & Dylan's path, from when it started in the car to the very end of the game, a story of just Mother & Son with some filthy actions along the way, like the one at the prison or the museum guys, something with others that aren't really relevant compared to Dylan but as the main storyline? JUST Sophia & Dylan. :cool:(y)

Rojouninco1

Apr 27, 2020
Just saying if Sophia don't ask Emma in hooking up with Dylan . You have that choice . In the game . That's why you have that choice . And you all know . Well let's see . And to all have a blessed night and safe and healthy weekend .

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes