Captain Bipto

Mar 19, 2019
I don't understand your point. We know for a fact that Sophia won't have any extramarital sex for a few more in-game days. I guess Dylan will make progress with Sophia in the next update, but he won't have sex and that's what Jessie is looking for.
look... no Ellie... there's benny hill scene, naughty school teacher task, some bitch named Emma and DYLAN. Who says itsa fact?

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
I don't understand your point. We know for a fact that Sophia won't have any extramarital sex for a few more in-game days. I guess Dylan will make progress with Sophia in the next update, but he won't have sex and that's what Jessie is looking for.
I don't think we can say for certain that Dylan wont have sex next update. At the end of the Yoga event Marie actively shows interest in him, thinking he is a "cutie". He just wont be having sex with Sophia for a while

look... no Ellie... there's benny hill scene, naughty school teacher task, some bitch named Emma and DYLAN. Who says itsa fact?
The dev. L&P himself posted here that Sophia's first sex scene on the Filthy route will be on playable day 19.

GingerSweetGirl

Engaged Member
Aug 23, 2020
I don't think we can say for certain that Dylan wont have sex next update. At the end of the Yoga event Marie actively shows interest in him, thinking he is a "cutie". He just wont be having sex with Sophia for a while

The dev. L&P himself posted here that Sophia's first sex scene on the Filthy route will be on playable day 19.
I'm specifically referring to sex between Sophia and Dylan because that's what Jessie insinuated. But yes, Dylan and Emma could happen.

Reactions: Poser_Voyeur

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
I'm specifically referring to sex between Sophia and Dylan because that's what Jessie insinuated. But yes, Dylan and Emma could happen.
And I agree that Sophia fucking Dylan wont happen next update. Best case scenario is at least 7 years away.

I'm just making the point that playable day 19 being the first sex for Sophia on the Filthy route in no way prevents anyone else from having sex.

But I think Marie fucking Dylan is more likely than Emma. Not only is Marie more confident, but she actively seeks out Sophia to invite him to the next Yoga session. And has Patricia working on the relationship too, so who knows what ideas Patricia is putting into Marie's head.

And from what I can tell from the code, even if Sophia decides to set Emma up with Dylan, Dylan isn't too keen on the idea. Dylan fucking Emma is still possible, I just think Marie is more probable.

truerty

Dec 30, 2018
Oh god no, I do not think it should have been slower. I think it was great that we got progress in the scene. My issue was that the progress was boring, poorly written, and uninspired. Sophia exposing herself and catching Vicky and DeShawn having sex and not being upset by that, those were all good developments. But the exposition during the scene was soooo painfully boring that it was hard to care.
I know. It was I who wished it was slower. I agreed with your points that said it's rushed and poorly constructed, and i added my own opinion after that. Sauna event should've been a tease, instead of a straight up topless scene. From the route I've undertaken (Dylan's), it just didn't sit right with me. Maybe for lesbian players, the progression of her corruption that led her to go topless made sense. But not for me it didn't.

GingerSweetGirl

Engaged Member
Aug 23, 2020
And I agree that Sophia fucking Dylan wont happen next update. Best case scenario is at least 7 years away.

I'm just making the point that playable day 19 being the first sex for Sophia on the Filthy route in no way prevents anyone else from having sex.

But I think Marie fucking Dylan is more likely than Emma. Not only is Marie more confident, but she actively seeks out Sophia to invite him to the next Yoga session. And has Patricia working on the relationship too, so who knows what ideas Patricia is putting into Marie's head.

And from what I can tell from the code, even if Sophia decides to set Emma up with Dylan, Dylan isn't too keen on the idea. Dylan fucking Emma is still possible, I just think Marie is more probable.
I'm onboard, I made a typo with Emma.

Reactions: Alley_Cat

cakeny

Jul 23, 2020
Remember when the Atari 2600 was the height of graphics and gaming.
Earliest I had access to was Sega Master System, Intellivision, and those old suitcase computers with 3 inch monochrome screen and fold out keyboard.

Last edited:

Bill_Buttlicker

Jul 13, 2018
Well the next update is my last if Dylan don’t get to hit it at least 1 time I’m tired of the tease and please be patient cause I got issues BS developers with less money and equipment are putting out faster and more action too
Dylan got to hit his hand during the yoga shower scene so there ya go.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
How did the author get away with Patreon's restriction of incest?
On Patreon is a pared down version of AWAM called "Decisions of Life". With the standard Lodger/Landlady arrangement, except for Ellie, who is a "friend", and Patricia, who is Sophia's "best friend". Scenes with any potential to lead to sex outside marriage are also removed, as are any possible reference to characters being underage. They are referred to as "new adults". DoL also has the disclaimer that all characters are above the age of 18, which AWAM lacks

Reactions: Old Dog

PietruccioTheHilander

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2019
1. Does L&P delay intentionally the sex scenes?
yes, I have the same opinion as you and I said it long ago. I don't know if it's intended in the script but it seems very restrained to me too. certainly preparing the user with erotic scenes that close at the most beautiful, increases the desire to continue playing ... and keeps the player on the edge ... but sooner or later the thread would break. the sauna scene was L & P's biggest fall; but if the payer is fine: I raise my hands.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Quasi-random question, but does anybody know if Ellie and Dylan went to the same school back in their old city?

hzjujk

Sep 19, 2020
1. Does L&P delay intentionally the sex scenes?
Didn't the little one get a cookie? With all due respect for your opinion: But do you still listen to yourself?
L&P tells a story in its own way and at its own pace. There are plenty of other games that I can play aside from
real life that requires my attention. If you really believe the developer is delaying sex scenes and investing
too much time in the story then check out games like DMD. The story is so lame now that I can watch machines fuck.

ancienregimele

Sep 27, 2017
Didn't the little one get a cookie? With all due respect for your opinion: But do you still listen to yourself?
L&P tells a story in its own way and at its own pace. There are plenty of other games that I can play aside from
real life that requires my attention. If you really believe the developer is delaying sex scenes and investing
too much time in the story then check out games like DMD. The story is so lame now that I can watch machines fuck.
So, we hear this defence of the Dev's pacing all the time. I've even maybe used it myself in the past & of course he's going to take whatever time he feels he needs or wants, without reference to a pirate thread. This in no way negates the question & after 3 years of sticking with AWAM, I'm interested in hearing other people's answers. That includes yours but you begin your post with snarky disrespect for the legitimate question & the person who asks it & then use the phrase, "with all due respect." Was this deliberate irony on your part? Personally I play all sorts of games but that doesn't stop me from being critical of the pacing of this game, in what I hope would be taken in a constructive way, if you read my answer to the question above. As I point out this is not just a simple matter of the time between updates but the top-heavy content, (which is only rivalled by Sophia's top-heavy latest bust measurement).
Nobody expects this game to be perfect but if we're still here it's because we have an investment in it, whether it be money or time. I can't realistically expect a return on my investment of time & interest, because I've paid nothing yet but there are patrons who do pay & there are questions that it should be possible to ask without drawing undue disparagement. "Don't watch that, watch this," in referring to other games just doesn't work for me as a defence any more. We are talking about a specific issue.

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019

Mrs. Collins, the senior nurse asked Sophia to wear a nurse uniform from now on. But this won't be the only new thing at this day.
So, we are going to have, in addition to the 2 old geezers, some unexpected guests who are going, together, to enjoy Sophia's new uniform.

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes