Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
First, fixed a couple of typos in your post lol you're welcome

Second, think you mistook me asking if there was anything else released about the next update. I meant that I'm sure there were plans released for day 19 in full and other days after? or am I mistaken.
Thanks!
No idea on the full day 19 release.

hmc15

Apr 4, 2019
THE game is actually good I won't lie about that, but the progress he made till now from 2017 to 2020 its actually frustrating because not even a lesbian scene with full course if he was going there, but the biggest problem is content of update and the time taken for the update in my opinion the smaller updates are not making anything faster instead it made the progress slower as he took at 4 or 5months on the first small update instead it was better before as he took 5 months, but the update was half a day or full.
JUST MY PERSONAL OPINION
And the game is like a lesbian fest. Nothing against lesbos and the scenes are hot but where is Dylan and Aiden

Notretsam

Game Developer
Nov 1, 2017
So I saw and read through all the talk about the updates and how long we waiting etc, a common complaint we've seen in this thread many times but this time was more civil I thought, so that was cool.

Yeah, I wish updates were faster and wish we could get an update every week or month but that is just not how visual novels work on F95.

I wanted to point out that I don't think some people realize how MASSIVE the last update actually was.

I started saying awhile ago that L&P needed to pull the trigger soon and give people what they wanted, the last update was a MASSIVE step to Sophia being fully corrupted.

I was not looking forward that much to the last update but the sauna scene was great and the Liam office scene was funny but if you actually think of the last update. You realize that Sophia barely knows Vicky and just met Deshawn that day, there are complete strangers in the sauna as well and she sits with her boobs out. Remember when she was in the sauna with Patricia and Ellie, she had to be persuaded to look at the guys, now she is sitting with her boobs out and enjoying it.

Then Sophia has sex in Liam's office after his boss caught her in that outfit, Sophia would have been SO embarrassed there is no way she would have had sex with Liam after his boss caught her dressed like that.

The Sophia from 2 updates ago would have NEVER have done these things, so she is definitely very close to being full-on corrupted as she even questions what is going on with her. Also, I realize there was the prison visit scene but I not seen that yet as I don't do Morella side of AWAM but I believe she flashed her ass to the guy and other people were in the area as well.

All in all, she is VERY close I think.

ashitanojoe

Oct 20, 2019
Is L&P teasing us or the story really requires this slow pace?

My points:

1. Does L&P delay intentionally the sex scenes?

- Alyssa and Sophia had an intense moment during the Sybian's scene and when they were getting closer, L&P decided that the boys should interrump in that exact moment. Same trick that he had already used when Sophia and Ellie were kissing in the shower. Why? We couldn't see not even some kissing and groping between them. Now we need to wait to more other scenes to justify Alyssa and Sophia having sex together.

screenshot.jpg

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

What do you think?

Last edited:
Reactions: skullpheonix

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
So I saw and read through all the talk about the updates and how long we waiting etc, a common complaint we've seen in this thread many times but this time was more civil I thought, so that was cool.

Yeah, I wish updates were faster and wish we could get an update every week or month but that is just not how visual novels work on F95.

I wanted to point out that I don't think some people realize how MASSIVE the last update actually was.

I started saying awhile ago that L&P needed to pull the trigger soon and give people what they wanted, the last update was a MASSIVE step to Sophia being fully corrupted.

I was not looking forward that much to the last update but the sauna scene was great and the Liam office scene was funny but if you actually think of the last update. You realize that Sophia barely knows Vicky and just met Deshawn that day, there are complete strangers in the sauna as well and she sits with her boobs out. Remember when she was in the sauna with Patricia and Ellie, she had to be persuaded to look at the guys, now she is sitting with her boobs out and enjoying it.

Then Sophia has sex in Liam's office after his boss caught her in that outfit, Sophia would have been SO embarrassed there is no way she would have had sex with Liam after his boss caught her dressed like that.

The Sophia from 2 updates ago would have NEVER have done these things, so she is definitely very close to being full-on corrupted as she even questions what is going on with her. Also, I realize there was the prison visit scene but I not seen that yet as I don't do Morella side of AWAM but I believe she flashed her ass to the guy and other people were in the area as well.

All in all, she is VERY close I think.
Sophia takes her top off in the Yoga event without thinking about it and only afterwards realises no-one cared, so I think "2 updates ago" isn't quite accurate. If you play the Ellie and Patricia routes the progression makes sense.
Someone just tells him a lot of people will pledge if he speed up the updates
He's got around 270 new patrons since Jan 6 with only 5% progress, so I don't think getting new patrons is an incentive, since he gets them anyway.

Reactions: Old Dog
3.20 star(s) 461 Votes