Bane71

Apr 21, 2020
5% for 22 days, of course, this is not enough and is great upsetting. And whether these are technical problems or some other is not so important ... :(
Although, of course, I really want L&P to overcome these problems and finally speed up the work.

Reactions: Wedstone

CSK92

Sep 24, 2017
5% for 22 days, of course, this is not enough and is great upsetting. And whether these are technical problems or some other is not so important ... :(
Although, of course, I really want L&P to overcome these problems and finally speed up the work.
I dropped my patreon after over a year. Tired of all the talk of speeding up the game and it not happening. Doing less now than half days and we will be good still getting three updates a year. Will pledge again when it actually picks up the pace.

Reactions: kat777

GingerSweetGirl

Engaged Member
Aug 23, 2020
I dropped my patreon after over a year. Tired of all the talk of speeding up the game and it not happening. Doing less now than half days and we will be good still getting three updates a year. Will pledge again when it actually picks up the pace.
I understand your point, but on this particular update you're wrong. His technical troubles have been pretty severe the last month, so I'll cut him some slack. However, it does always seem to be something, so he's lost some credibility.

Bane71

Apr 21, 2020
I don't like the pace, so I'm not a patron. I gave him a dollar just once so I could see his page. But if L&P speeds up the update process, I will definitely start supporting it on Patreon.

FlawlessFinesse

Formerly 'cj morningstar'
Feb 17, 2018
THE game is actually good I won't lie about that, but the progress he made till now from 2017 to 2020 its actually frustrating because not even a lesbian scene with full course if he was going there, but the biggest problem is content of update and the time taken for the update in my opinion the smaller updates are not making anything faster instead it made the progress slower as he took at 4 or 5months on the first small update instead it was better before as he took 5 months, but the update was half a day or full.
JUST MY PERSONAL OPINION

Notretsam

Game Developer
Nov 1, 2017
DAZ are screwing up updates all the time lately, I think 4.10 was last decent stable version.
yeah, no kidding, I had to reinstall my library recently, it was the day after 4.15 came out, oof, couldn't even get the library installed on D drive or anything installed to D drive. Had to install some stuff on C drive, then manually install everything on D drive.

4.15, the most recent updates seem to be particularly bad for screwing things up for devs.

This update I'm looking forward to, I should take a note of the planned updates as I keep forgetting. Has there been anything else announced and released yet? I mean future update plans.

Reactions: Old Dog

hax

Uploader
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
with all the card problems.. january is gone and he basically did 0 so the first update will come already at almost half year.. after icstor disappointment this is the next game i wish it was better.

Notretsam

Game Developer
Nov 1, 2017
No nothing yet besides that the event running alongside the Aiden task is small and that is the reason why it is not mentioned.
First, fixed a couple of typos in your post lol you're welcome

Second, think you mistook me asking if there was anything else released about the next update. I meant that I'm sure there were plans released for day 19 in full and other days after? or am I mistaken.

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes