Rythan25

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2018
So I replayed this game from the start to see the "office sex" scene with Liam on the GW route... and I noticed something odd... Does anyone else find it strange that so far all "sex scenes" where its male on female are basically the equivalent of what you could see in 2000-2010 Late Night Cinemax ?

Meaning the participants are in the correct position for actual intercourse, but they dont show actual penetration ? L&P at least shows a bit of the penis, but not any point of insertion so far, its always blocked by big ass cheeks, a weird angle, etc... Is this game gonna be a cock-tease "Erotica" thing till the end ?

I started to pay extra attention on this with the 2nd Liam sex scene the one in the bedroom... even when he is "eating out" Sofia... you dont see her pussy lips either spread or tongue to lips contact... instead when she spreads her legs, Liam's head goes in, and blocks the view... during the actual sex, we only see Liam's backside, and when the angle changes we do see the penis going in and out of Sofia, but not the point of contact in close up...

Same thing during the Office sex... he bends Sofia over the desk, and does her... but her big butt covers most of the action, we dont get a sideview or under view nothing... he could just as easily been going between her "thighs" instead and we would be none the wiser...

Do you guys think this will be the way for all sex scenes ? Does L&P have an version of vaginas, and they disgust him so much he doesnt want to render close ups of them ? Already we saw the "jailbird dream sequence", and again you dont get a good angle of Sofia getting fucked...

Just wanted to share my thoughts on that...

SandEater

Oct 31, 2017
I know I have Sophia's uniform fully open two naked old man and mrs collins naked, the bed may not cope with all the extra weight.
I was even nice to the pygmy and let him watch but no touching:ROFLMAO:
Hmmm not bad not bad. :) I was hoping Sophia would finally get what she wanted;)

Reactions: Sunny2krissy

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Things are gonna pop wearing that uniform, probably not the best idea to use studs as fasteners.

Last edited:
Reactions: Bane71
3.20 star(s) 461 Votes