Captain Bipto

Mar 19, 2019
The whole purpose of this game, from day 1 in the car, is a lead up to Sophia having sex with Dylan. Argue all you want. But it's in the title and teased from day 1. And, it's what most of the players are waiting for.
View attachment 992364

AM I RIGHT, TEAM DYLAN? ;)
in other news....
TEAM DYLAN, now 23 and growing(hope the devs listening, 'cus this is what the majority of the people want to see) :p

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
It depends on what you mean by progress? ))
We, fans of the game, calculated that real sex scenes with Sofia outside of marriage can be expected in 2, 2.5 years.
But you can certainly go back to 2030, your right!
Where is this estimate of 2 - 2.5 years coming from? Because the best case scenario I'm aware of, using his own estimates, is 2 months per update. That's 6 months per playable day. So the first sex scene on the Filthy route, assuming that it's still playable day 19, is 7 playable days away, so 3.5 years to produce. And that's best case, so it's likely to be longer still. If there is a month or so delay like last update, like the fortnight one we have now, that makes the projection more like 5 years.

So 2030 for the majority of characters to have had their chance doesn't seem unreasonable.

Bane71

Apr 21, 2020
Where is this estimate of 2 - 2.5 years coming from? Because the best case scenario I'm aware of, using his own estimates, is 2 months per update. That's 6 months per playable day. So the first sex scene on the Filthy route, assuming that it's still playable day 19, is 7 playable days away, so 3.5 years to produce. And that's best case, so it's likely to be longer still. If there is a month or so delay like last update, like the fortnight one we have now, that makes the projection more like 5 years.

So 2030 for the majority of characters to have had their chance doesn't seem unreasonable.
I understand you and agree with your numbers!
My information is based on my optimism and hope that, nevertheless, L&P will find acceptable solutions for it in order to speed up the process of creating AWAM.

Reactions: Catherine1972

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
I understand you and agree with your numbers!
My information is based on my optimism and hope that, nevertheless, L&P will find acceptable solutions for it in order to speed up the process of creating AWAM.
With the lack of information we actually have, I think it's better to err on the pessimistic side, like I did for the Ellie/Julia event. I thought it was just going to be Ellie and Jules sunbathing in the backyard, especially after Holy Bacchus declined to clarify with L&P about the "and Third?" part of the teaser. And I was not disappointed. Completely wrong about it just being Ellie and Jules sunbathing, and completely wrong about Jules being one of the few that doesn't have the hots for Sophia, but pleasantly surprised about how wrong I was.

And if I am right, and it takes as long or longer than I'm expecting, at least then I can be pleased I was right.

Reactions: Old Dog

Bane71

Apr 21, 2020
With the lack of information we actually have, I think it's better to err on the pessimistic side, like I did for the Ellie/Julia event. I thought it was just going to be Ellie and Jules sunbathing in the backyard, especially after Holy Bacchus declined to clarify with L&P about the "and Third?" part of the teaser. And I was not disappointed. Completely wrong about it just being Ellie and Jules sunbathing, and completely wrong about Jules being one of the few that doesn't have the hots for Sophia, but pleasantly surprised about how wrong I was.

And if I am right, and it takes as long or longer than I'm expecting, at least then I can be pleased I was right.
That's right, we all do not know the timing, we are in the dark! And this is correct on the part of L&P, thus it does not assume the burden of unfeasible obligations. But this does not prevent us from being optimists, and someone from considering a pisimistic scenario of the development of events. ))

To each his own! ;)

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
1611230804811.png
Is her nurse uniform broken or is it a rendering error?
Let's see if the 2 old geezers survive :ROFLMAO:

Deleted member 1023239

Nov 19, 2018
i'm really happy when the dev make a progress , even it move like a snail
I think that's a fair criticism. After (I think) three years of development, the story's pacing has been slow. There's just no way around that for us- L&P is making the game he wants at the pace he wants. When there finally is sex, this game will probably EXPLODE in popularity. When/if it's ever finished, someone will say "Man, what an incredible game! But I can't imagine playing it in real-time, that must have been a real slow burn." None of us will laugh at that statement because we'll probably be dead from old age.
just pray we didn't get parkinson / Alzheimer disease and importantly we didn't get covid19

No, old postman, this is an alternative to old people from the nursing home if you choose a second part-time job.
what if mr postman right hand got a tremor sophia probably said what a finger it vibrate like my dual shock controller

roberto1982

Aug 8, 2017

Mrs. Collins, the senior nurse asked Sophia to wear a nurse uniform from now on. But this won't be the only new thing at this day.

View attachment 995360
Unfortunately, it's a pain in the ass to render right now and this is the only time out of 50 tries, the render reached at least 18k iterations and even here didn't finish.
I was waiting somethink happen there since she start that job if that scene become hot l&p have new patreons who loves old pervent

Mirnation

Mar 7, 2018

1.gif

DrDougDoesDOS

Game Developer
May 14, 2018
Everyone has different tastes on pace and many like a Jackie Brown type instafuck Game sure. I like them too sure.
1611234735801.png
Fonda "You wanna Fuck?"
De Niro "Yeah sure"

But just as many like to have a more realistic approach where it takes time for a relationship to dissolve and new relationships open into regular Sex Romps later and that's not a crime and it's not unreasonable to expect. If you haven't figured or learned that aWaM falls into this Game style after 4 years of development your probably also thinking the landing on the Moon was fake too. There is more than enough Sex content in the Good Wife path now to be able to say this is not Blueballing now and its about time this commenting got put to bed. If its not your Cup of Tea then stop sipping on it :cautious:

lockerxx

Conversation Conqueror
May 10, 2017

Mrs. Collins, the senior nurse asked Sophia to wear a nurse uniform from now on. But this won't be the only new thing at this day.

View attachment 995360
Unfortunately, it's a pain in the ass to render right now and this is the only time out of 50 tries, the render reached at least 18k iterations and even here didn't finish.
sophie in a sexy nurse uniform. :love: :love: :love:

Last edited:
Reactions: Bane71
3.20 star(s) 461 Votes