Notretsam

Game Developer
Nov 1, 2017
L&P's projection is 8 - 10 weeks per update, so best case scenario is 2 months per update, so 6 months per playable day. And yeah, 2 complete days per year. But L&P doesn't keep to a schedule (he's gained around 250 patrons since Jan 6 with no progress), and delays should be expected, like the extra 30 renders used for the prison event.

That said, any update at all is uncertain with the troubles L&P is having with Daz and the new 3090s, and any estimation is probably premature. Once he figures something out and we get the next Degenerate Perverts update, we should have a better idea.
yeah, we just going have to wait and see, you have the schedule with the actual events in next update?

Also, I can say that Daz most recent update released a couple of weeks ago caused me issues and seen others with issues as well, sure it caused L&P some issues as well.

Captain Bipto

Mar 19, 2019
The whole purpose of this game, from day 1 in the car, is a lead up to Sophia having sex with Dylan. Argue all you want. But it's in the title and teased from day 1. And, it's what most of the players are waiting for.
View attachment 992364

AM I RIGHT, TEAM DYLAN? ;)
aaannyway.... TEAM DYLAN support is now up to 22 whoop whoop whoop :D

Last edited:

Notretsam

Game Developer
Nov 1, 2017
L&P said he is working in the game but very slow because it crash all the time.
Daz has contributed to my bad start to the year but L&P issue sounds much worse than own issue I had with Daz.

Yes ... Bad start to the year, already on January 20, and as far as I can tell, development has not moved forward yet ((
my reply to this is my quote below.

Also, I can say that Daz most recent update released a couple of weeks ago caused me issues and seen others with issues as well, sure it caused L&P some issues as well.
So NOBODY has any insight about what the 3rd task could be?
Nope but Aiden did ask for Sophia's phone number, so I presume its something that requires her phone and potentially be away from class. However, Aiden could call in the morning and request something that day for class.

I hope it something else in the class, like this time no panties and flash class.

Reactions: Floflunch

hzjujk

Sep 19, 2020
Nope, not in the slightest. "Liam isn't cheating on her. He's just working very hard!" is a direct quote from L&P.
Just because I'm bored right now, Liam (and L&P) said he would never cheat on Sophia. That may apply to the present, but it may not apply to the past. Perhaps the similarity between Dylan and Julia is not a coincidental consequence of the selection of the DAZ models for the characters, but part of the story. But I'm just a newbie, what do I know!

Reactions: Captain Bipto

Captain Bipto

Mar 19, 2019
Just because I'm bored right now, Liam (and L&P) said he would never cheat on Sophia. That may apply to the present, but it may not apply to the past. Perhaps the similarity between Dylan and Julia is not a coincidental consequence of the selection of the DAZ models for the characters, but part of the story. But I'm just a newbie, what do I know!
yeah, plus he works with models and is always working late...? there's no way he's NOT cheating on her :p

Captain Bipto

Mar 19, 2019
That's idiotic. L&P has said he's not. So he's not.
sure, sure he's not gonna be... not even when his daughter starts modeling with him? wasn't she supposed to model for him or something? that's probably gonna b the catalyst... cheating on his wife with his daughter :sneaky:

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
sure, sure he's not gonna be... not even when his daughter starts modeling with him? wasn't she supposed to model for him or something? that's probably gonna b the catalyst... cheating on his wife with his daughter :sneaky:
Ellie will only start modelling, if at all, after she finishes school. Which is a few months away, so unlikely within the game.

If it was Liam saying he wasn't cheating on Sophia, and L&P didn't was silent about it like he does when he doesn't want to give anything away, there would be an argument for Liam cheating. But it's the opposite - L&P has said definitely that Liam isn't cheating.

Captain Bipto

Mar 19, 2019
Ellie will only start modelling, if at all, after she finishes school. Which is a few months away, so unlikely within the game.

If it was Liam saying he wasn't cheating on Sophia, and L&P didn't was silent about it like he does when he doesn't want to give anything away, there would be an argument for Liam cheating. But it's the opposite - L&P has said definitely that Liam isn't cheating.
I bet he does or will and prob with Ellie... Sophia will find out about it, and go all in on our pygmy Dylan after that :sneaky:

Notretsam

Game Developer
Nov 1, 2017
Can we just give Liam Covid already and kill him off?

The planned swingers route can be between Sophia and Ellie, Sophia and Dylan, Sophia and Sam, Sophia and Julia, Sophia and anyone not named Liam.

I hope he is cheating and gets caught, then Sophia divorces him and then Sophia, Ellie and Dylan live happily ever "fucking" after.

But yeah, as Alley_Cat says, we stuck with Liam everyone but it would just be great if he somehow gets lost.

Captain Bipto

Mar 19, 2019
Can we just give Liam Covid already and kill him off?

The planned swingers route can be between Sophia and Ellie, Sophia and Dylan, Sophia and Sam, Sophia and Julia, Sophia and anyone not named Liam.

I hope he is cheating and gets caught, then Sophia divorces him and then Sophia, Ellie and Dylan live happily ever "fucking" after.

But yeah, as Alley_Cat says, we stuck with Liam everyone but it would just be great if he somehow gets lost.
he has a better chance of getting eaten by a shark than killed by covid :LOL:

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
i doubt it will, people are afraid getting vaccinated it caused a bell's palsy syndrome
one cure lead to another symptoms, it is like rhinoplasty it has a chance you get empty nose syndrome
That's like saying they'd rather walk into traffic then breathe. I've had Bell's Palsy. It's nothing compared to Covid.

3.20 star(s) 466 Votes