Sabertooth__

Sep 23, 2020
Wait, which of the women isn't likeable? You said "almost".
What I actually meant by almost is that there are still female characters who haven't gotten much screen time eg. Nathalie. She may become a likeable character in the future once she gets a few events. As of this point in the game we haven't seen much of her and then some of Ellie's friends. So that's why I used almost. Effectively none of the female characters are bad just that some haven't received enough opportunity to show that they are likeable

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
What I actually meant by almost is that there are still female characters who haven't gotten much screen time eg. Nathalie. She may become a likeable character in the future once she gets a few events. As of this point in the game we haven't seen much of her and then some of Ellie's friends. So that's why I used almost. Effectively none of the female characters are bad just that some haven't received enough opportunity to show that they are likeable
Ahh, even with Dylan's soccer friends, we know nothing about them apart from Darnell.

What I don't get is that L&P went through all the effort of putting tattoos on Melanie that we see on Ellie's laptop, but no indication we will ever see her again.

WhiteWolf619

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2018
Anybody know anything about these errors
View attachment 991917
This is just a thought, if he hasn't already done it. Download DDU reboot in safe mode uninstall his video drivers, reboot the computer disconnect the network and make sure to have the latest nvidia driver and install it. He may have a corrupted file. A while back i had no end of problems with daz on my laptop turns out one of my drivers was corrupted, did a clean install worked perfectly afterwards.

DrDougDoesDOS

Game Developer
May 14, 2018
did a clean install worked perfectly afterwards.
I've had to completely erase all NVIDIA installs several times and start fresh so I agree with White Wolf that's an issue too. I really don't like the 'NVIDIA Experience' and tried running without it before now but it won't let me. One time I tried to log in and had to do that stupid Photo/Human Test Ten times even though I picked the right stupid pictures :cautious:

Reactions: WhiteWolf619

yokedici

Sep 23, 2020
i fell asleep playing this. And in the morning i just couldn't take it anymore and look into folders to see images. AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAnd there was only 2 or 3 i am not sure how many exactly but it wont go higher than the number of fingers i have in my one hand. I understant its a visual novel the point is sex and you have to click one button in ur mouse for hours to see a lezbian scene. Instead of playing this i recommend you to read one book page per an hour. It's almost the same thing but reading a book will affect you good.

Last edited:

Ajavrick

May 25, 2020
A good book iwill begin written in three years and the reader swallows it in three days... a good film is made in a year and a half and the viewer watches it for an hour and a half... a good visual novel is made in six months, but the user scrolls through in fifteen minutes. It's all just for art lovers... But what if you want to do all faster and more often? The answer is obvious!
i fell asleep playing this. And in the morning i just couldn't take it anymore and look into folders to see images. AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAnd there was only 2 or 3 i am not sure how many exactly but it wont go higher than the number of fingers i have in my one hand. I understant its a visual novel the point is sex and you have to click one button in ur mouse to see a lezbian scene. Instead of playing this i recommend you to read one book page per an hour. It's almost the same thing but reading a book is will affect you good.

Mirnation

Mar 7, 2018
Just finished the update and I've got to admit the jailbird scenario was damn hot. But as always, no action. This game could've had very promising scenes with the janitor, husbands friend, sons friend, students, old creeps, family, etc etc. Every fantasy available on the table; but everything just became a dumb subplot with no outcome eventually. I get the slow burn and character development shit but at this point it just feels streched and forced. She's ready for infidelity man, someone please tell this to the dev. Such a tease man, fucking blue ball content even after 3 years of development.

Poser_Voyeur

Nov 14, 2020
I think that depends. I might just have weird friends (one does have a crush on her younger sister), but the one I've spoken to about cheating has the attitude that as long as the guy is better, he'd be okay with it. Like if (and this is probably showing my age) he caught her fucking Brad Pitt, he'd just accept it and move on.

The problem for Sophia at the moment is that none of the male characters are better. Carl is the only one that earns more. Larry seems to be getting close money-wise, but he's still in jail, and will be for the foreseeable future.

Although I do find the idea of Liam catching Sophia fucking Nathalie amusing, only for the moment of his brain breaking with "I thought it was the husband that gets caught sleeping with the maid"
One of many reasons that I would like to see Sophia getting it on with Nathalie. I can't believe how long (in both in-game time and in real-life time) it has been since Sophia caught Nathalie masturbating.....

Poser_Voyeur

Nov 14, 2020
The ability of us to choose not to follow the Dylan path disproves your point. Especially since the Ellie route contains some of the hottest scenes, and the most nudity. (Boobs!!) That all the sex scenes so far have not involved Dylan disproves your point. That there are currently at least one, possibly three or more women besides Sophia Dylan can end up with disproves your point.

I'm not saying that Dylan isn't a character that people can and shouldn't enjoy, not even that Sophia/Dylan isn't a route that people can and shouldn't enjoy, only that at least for me, Dylan is a character with wasted potential that I hope can be remedied, so he gets more appeal than just the M/S fans he seems to have at the moment. I keep seeing potential for great storyline and character development, only for it not to be realised.

I'm on Team Ellie is because we're heading into the halfway point, so the storylines should be settling in, and she's the character that I think has the best balance between hot scenes and character development. She has one more event before we get there. Her character has been introduced, shown her flaws to make her interesting, and everything is setting up for her branches to start on playable day 16. We've seen her be shallow and manipulative, but also to realise that doing so has its limits, and that she can achieve great things like she has with Sophia and Julia. That's the type of character development I believe Dylan could still be capable of.
I have to admit. as a heterosexual male (who can't wait to see Sophia get stuffed with dick), that the three hottest scenes so far, in chronological order are: Sophia + Jules + Ellie by the pool side / Sophia + Alyssa / Sophia + Ellie's most recent shower scene. My top choice would be between the first and third of those, due to the sweetness of innocence beginning their sexual exploration.

But we might yet still get hot scenes in the near future between Sophia and Patricia / Nathalie / Vicky (although my hopes fading on that score) / Amber (although that is mainly down to the great fanart).

• Love
Reactions: Alley_Cat

Poser_Voyeur

Nov 14, 2020
Just finished the update and I've got to admit the jailbird scenario was damn hot. But as always, no action. This game could've had very promising scenes with the janitor, husbands friend, sons friend, students, old creeps, family, etc etc. Every fantasy available on the table; but everything just became a dumb subplot with no outcome eventually. I get the slow burn and character development shit but at this point it just feels streched and forced. She's ready for infidelity man, someone please tell this to the dev. Such a tease man, fucking blue ball content even after 3 years of development.
To anyone who is quick to throw accusation of "blueballing", I would suggest asking your self the question:
What do YOU want to get out of a adult game / visual novel?
Depending on your answer, you might realise this might not be the game / visual novel for you.....

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
I have to admit. as a heterosexual male (who can't wait to see Sophia get stuffed with dick), that the three hottest scenes so far, in chronological order are: Sophia + Jules + Ellie by the pool side / Sophia + Alyssa / Sophia + Ellie's most recent shower scene. My top choice would be between the first and third of those, due to the sweetness of innocence beginning their sexual exploration.

But we might yet still get hot scenes in the near future between Sophia and Patricia / Nathalie / Vicky (although my hopes fading on that score) / Amber (although that is mainly down to the great fanart).
And even with Patricia, who has the least amount of events of the four characters on the Filthy route, the setup is there for some incredibly hot scenes. She's known Sophia the longest out of anybody, has seen her naked, kissed and groped her, and may get Sophia alone for an entire day on playable day 15. Out in the wilderness where there'll be no-one there to judge. And like we've seen with the recent Ellie event, since Patricia has admitted she finds Sophia attractive, Sophia goes into the event knowing full well Patricia's intentions of trying to seduce her.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Poser_Voyeur
3.20 star(s) 461 Votes