Lassa

Dec 5, 2017
The only thing worth seeing is going on with Aiden tasks and that workers coming for a round of tequila

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
WE shall see... :sneaky:
What? Is it that hard to believe Dylan might actually get a life? One of the reasons I haven't complained about Dylan having more events than Ellie (only stating that he does) is that Ellie is just busier. Dating two people at once, practicing for her dance performance, being head cheerleader and keeping up her almost straight A grades.

If I was to argue for less Dylan events in order for Ellie to catch up, it would be in the hope that he was getting his life on track - going out on dates and getting laid, getting his grades higher so he doesn't almost fail History again, becoming soccer captain, etc, etc.

Do we even know, assuming Sophia chose to watch the match so Dylan scored the goals to win, if he can be in the running for Captain?

Ivrol

Sep 26, 2018
Doesn't necessarily mean it will be faster renders, depends on settings L&P used, could just mean better quality renders but considering the quality of current renders, I lean towards it being faster renders now.

I don't know what render settings L&P use, certainly better than what I use on my own PC and suspect he might not use "Max Time" setting as I do, as his PC with the RTX Titan is MUCH faster than mine

So all in all, this could be a waste of my time posting this but, just an FYI for everyone in regards to any developer upgrading their system.

When a developer upgrades a card, it does mean they have "more time" available to them due to faster renders. However, they could use that time to increase the quality of the render rather than faster render times.

Like for example, when I upgrade PC in future, I would most likely still have the same render time but the quality of renders would increase. Most developers is going to have a balance between "time to do" and "quality of renders" and that very much depends on the PC they currently have.

I would imagine a 3090 graphic card would lessen the need to do that though, so it should mean faster renders and therefore quicker updates in regards to L&P, but I wouldn't presume so.
I think it will reduce the time of development but also increase quality but depends.

Rendering speed depends of various aspects: Graphics Cards, Quantity of objects, Light and Image's Resolution.

If L&P decides to render in 720p + upscaling to 1080p, the rendering speed and release of each update will be faster, but if he decides to render directly in 1080p the time of development and release of each update will remain the same using the 2x RTX 3090.

And yes they dont have "more time" available due to faster renders, developers also must have a good workflow (like have a work routine) to make things go in time + external factors in his private life.

GingerSweetGirl

Engaged Member
Aug 23, 2020
I mean, to be fair, Dylan is a young guy in high school- it's pretty normal that he has both a limited social life and no dating experience. He just moved to a new school away from all of his friends, so I don't look at him as some loser for that. In fact, I would think it was a bit unbelievable if he suddenly started dating multiple girls and being suave. Dylan's biggest problem is that he's a pretty one dimensional character. We need more scenes with Dylan and Sam as they get into wacky adventures and are able to grow into deeper characters.

Reactions: Bullet36

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
I mean, to be fair, Dylan is a young guy in high school- it's pretty normal that he has both a limited social life and no dating experience. He just moved to a new school away from all of his friends, so I don't look at him as some loser for that. In fact, I would think it was a bit unbelievable if he suddenly started dating multiple girls and being suave. Dylan's biggest problem is that he's a pretty one dimensional character. We need more scenes with Dylan and Sam as they get into wacky adventures and are able to grow into deeper characters.
Unless it involves Sophia, there wouldn't be any scenes, unless it was a bonus storyline. But there wouldn't need to be actual scenes for us to know it was happening anyway, like with Ellie. Her coffee data with Logan we only hear about, same as her considering dating Aaron.

And yeah, my frustration with Dylan as a character isn't the mistakes he makes, but that he doesn't grow as as a character from making them. And certainly not as much as other characters do with less screen time. All it took Emma was a makeover - new hairstyle, wearing contacts - and all of a sudden she's no longer getting picked on and has loads more friends. Dylan gets a new hairstyle, and the most that happens is Ellie says he now looks "almost human". If anything, that Dylan doesn't appear to be invited to Sam's concert he might be losing friends.

That's why I'm hoping the Sophia/Dylan event next update will mention the one success he can have in the v.110 update - the positive impression he can make on Marie. The one you specifically have to play Dylan's POV and fuck it up for it to not happen. And even if you do fuck it up for him, Patricia just calls him a moron and tells him to do better next time. But that means there will be a next time. And who knows, Claire and Marie do appear to fight over him in the Yoga event, so maybe multiple girls isn't that implausible.

Captain Bipto

Mar 19, 2019
What? Is it that hard to believe Dylan might actually get a life? One of the reasons I haven't complained about Dylan having more events than Ellie (only stating that he does) is that Ellie is just busier. Dating two people at once, practicing for her dance performance, being head cheerleader and keeping up her almost straight A grades.

If I was to argue for less Dylan events in order for Ellie to catch up, it would be in the hope that he was getting his life on track - going out on dates and getting laid, getting his grades higher so he doesn't almost fail History again, becoming soccer captain, etc, etc.

Do we even know, assuming Sophia chose to watch the match so Dylan scored the goals to win, if he can be in the running for Captain?
The whole purpose of this game, from day 1 in the car, is a lead up to Sophia having sex with Dylan. Argue all you want. But it's in the title and teased from day 1. And, it's what most of the players are waiting for.
1611013730395.png

AM I RIGHT, TEAM DYLAN? ;)

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
The whole purpose of this game, from day 1 in the car, is a lead up to Sophia having sex with Dylan. Argue all you want. But it's in the title and teased from day 1. And, it's what most of the players are waiting for.
View attachment 992364

AM I RIGHT, TEAM DYLAN? ;)
Silly question to ask really since the game is called"A wife and mother"how far will you go and nobody here doesn't think that sex between Dylan/Sophia or Ellie/Sophia will happen in the future because it will.
Alley_Cat never said that the son or daughter would not have sex with Sophia.
So you can shout Team Pygmy all you want but people here do think that it will happen,depending on route taken of course.
What people will disagree with is the Dylan,Ellie sex or a 3some between Ellie/Dylan/Sophia.

Last edited:

GingerSweetGirl

Engaged Member
Aug 23, 2020
Unless it involves Sophia, there wouldn't be any scenes, unless it was a bonus storyline.
A Son and Brother

Coming Summer of 2032

Follow the adventures of Dylan and his friend Sam as they enter their 1st year at college. See Dylan and Sam get into zany adventures as they rush for their college frat. Will Dylan get his drivers license in time to drive to the big Fall dance? Will Dylan be jealous of his friend Sam's musical ability; or will he use it to his advantage?

Expect cameos from:

The mailman
Sophia
Liam
Ellie
and other fan favorites!

Brought to you by the visionary with the passion of Tennessee Williams; Lust & Passion. In production since 2021, L&P promises an experience beyond even that of AWAM. The first release will include 800 renders of Dylan waking up, brushing his teeth, and eating breakfast, before leaving players on a cliff hanger: will he make it to class on time???

A Son and Brother available to Patrons of $50 and up.

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes