GingerSweetGirl

Engaged Member
Aug 23, 2020
I too have felt this. I wouldn't want any of the male characters near her since they all have just perverted thoughts in their mind or are looking to take advantage of Sophia. That's why I feel Liam is still a better man than everyone around. The lesbian content of the game though is really good. Almost all the females are likeable and add to the scenes with Sophia to make them better. Alyssa in particular is really good
Liam gets a lot of hate, but I would like to see his character developed further for those that aren't on the GW path. Sophia loves him for a reason and I wish we got to see more of that.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
I too have felt this. I wouldn't want any of the male characters near her since they all have just perverted thoughts in their mind or are looking to take advantage of Sophia. That's why I feel Liam is still a better man than everyone around. The lesbian content of the game though is really good. Almost all the females are likeable and add to the scenes with Sophia to make them better. Alyssa in particular is really good
Wait, which of the women isn't likeable? You said "almost".

Liam gets a lot of hate, but I would like to see his character developed further for those that aren't on the GW path. Sophia loves him for a reason and I wish we got to see more of that.
Which is one reason I think it's curious that the only route that actually requires Sophia to not have sex with Liam up to day 16 is Ellie and Patricia's so they can go to the nightclub. There's no reason so far besides personal choice of the player for those on the Dylan or Sam routes to skip out on Liam on day 16. It's not even required to maintain the F > GW you need for the Filthy route.

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
This video shows you the rendering speed of the nvidia RTX 3090 that L&P bought

RTX 3090 it's almost twice faster rendering than RTX Titan that L&P had until now rendering the game (depends on scene)
He can render a scene in about 4.14/4.15

Notretsam

Game Developer
Nov 1, 2017
This video shows you the rendering speed of the nvidia RTX 3090 that L&P bought

RTX 3090 it's almost twice faster rendering than RTX Titan that L&P had until now rendering the game (depends on scene)
Doesn't necessarily mean it will be faster renders, depends on settings L&P used, could just mean better quality renders but considering the quality of current renders, I lean towards it being faster renders now.

I don't know what render settings L&P use, certainly better than what I use on my own PC and suspect he might not use "Max Time" setting as I do, as his PC with the RTX Titan is MUCH faster than mine

So all in all, this could be a waste of my time posting this but, just an FYI for everyone in regards to any developer upgrading their system.

When a developer upgrades a card, it does mean they have "more time" available to them due to faster renders. However, they could use that time to increase the quality of the render rather than faster render times.

Like for example, when I upgrade PC in future, I would most likely still have the same render time but the quality of renders would increase. Most developers is going to have a balance between "time to do" and "quality of renders" and that very much depends on the PC they currently have.

I would imagine a 3090 graphic card would lessen the need to do that though, so it should mean faster renders and therefore quicker updates in regards to L&P, but I wouldn't presume so.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Since the community seems split between thinking this game is great or crap, I saw no option but to test it out myself. And I found it... average at best.
My biggest gripe with this game is the complete lack of redeemable male characters. I felt like I had the choice between playing as a lesbian or ending up alone.
That's a gripe shared by a lot of people; that there really aren't any decent male characters in the game. They're either creepy pervs, scumbag hoodlums, or wreckless gambling addicts. It doesn't seem likely at this stage that Sophia's going to meet/be introduced to a decent guy who might treat her right and seems like a proper gent, so for those who want her to be straight the only options seem to either be remain faithful to Liam, or let one of these other questionable guys have her.

Contrast that with the lesbian route, and pretty much all of these female characters that Sophia interacts with seem so much better than the male characters and there's a few that would seem to be potentially developing something serious with Sophia, and they're developing it in a good way.

On the non-GW, I have a feeling we'll find out Liam is cheating on Sophia. She shuns him so much on the non-GW path and when she visits him in his office on Day 3 there's 4 women he could potentially be doing it with, including his boss's daughter.

Tattoos are a boner killer. Being a Dik hás some Girls with them and i avoid them like the plague. So unnatractive
I'm alright with tattoos, but it's one of those where if you see a hot girl with tattoos, then the tattoos are part of what makes her hot, but when you see a girl whose hot that doesn't have any tattoos, then getting tattoos, particularly large ones on visible body parts, takes away some of that original attractiveness.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
On the non-GW, I have a feeling we'll find out Liam is cheating on Sophia. She shuns him so much on the non-GW path and when she visits him in his office on Day 3 there's 4 women he could potentially be doing it with, including his boss's daughter.
Nope, not in the slightest. "Liam isn't cheating on her. He's just working very hard!" is a direct quote from L&P.

sphynks80

Dec 9, 2017
[QUOTE = "Alley_Cat, post: 4942369, membro: 1533510"]
No, per niente. "Liam non la tradisce. Sta solo lavorando molto duramente!" è una citazione diretta di L&P .
[/ CITAZIONE]
A possible betrayal of Liam would be the starting point for a spectacular turning point: Sophia, who notices the growing courtship of Dylan, to whom she is less and less indifferent, could, points in pride, give herself to her son. why not...?

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Any idea why in the walktrough we have

day 18(Wed)(Playable day 11/30)
day 19(Wed)(Playable day 12/30)

Shouldn't be
day 19(Thursday)(Playable day 12/30)

And after that-the time skip which will be 6 days not 7,because playable day 16 must be on Sunday-Ellie's day
day 26(Thursday)(Playable day 13/30)

It will be interesting to see how many of the events from day 12 will happen again on day 13.After all they both same day of the week-Thursday.
We know there won't be Ellie/Sophia event on day 13.
We also know there will be at least one Dylan/Sophia event on day 13.
It will make sense both side jobs to have event again.
Maybe Dylan/Emma too.And Dylan Ellie.And Aiden because all are way behind.

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes