Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Let's be honest, the "lesbian shit" is the only thing keeping this game interesting. Sophia's surrounded by a bevy of hot sexy, babes, far outnumbering and outclassing the generally terrible guys, none of whom really seem worthy of a prize like Sophia, so obviously she'd rather have clams than sausages. ;)

The lesbian scenes are also the hottest and most erotic in this game, and I'd honestly be happy if the only NPCs were Ellie, Patricia, Alyssa, and Julia, as well as Dylan who has the only dick that could be worthy of her.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
One where she beats him to near-death with her pink dildo?
Saints Row style?

I always found it curious that L&P chose the vibrator with the least supporting poses, but now that we find out she hasn't used it, makes a lot of sense.

Sapha

Sep 28, 2020
Since the community seems split between thinking this game is great or crap, I saw no option but to test it out myself. And I found it... average at best.
My biggest gripe with this game is the complete lack of redeemable male characters. I felt like I had the choice between playing as a lesbian or ending up alone.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Hey guys,Is there any sex scene for sophia so far, expect her husband , like dylan ......
On the Filthy straight route - no. Based on L&P's own estimate's of 2 months per update, you're looking at least 3.5 years before any male gets to have an actual sex scene with Sophia, let alone Dylan

GingerSweetGirl

Engaged Member
Aug 23, 2020
Since the community seems split between thinking this game is great or crap, I saw no option but to test it out myself. And I found it... average at best.
My biggest gripe with this game is the complete lack of redeemable male characters. I felt like I had the choice between playing as a lesbian or ending up alone.
I think the actual members of the community in general really like the game, but we have a ton of drive-by posters who shit on everything. That said, your opinion is welcome and I don't think will be too controversial. I think most of us here would agree that the male characters need a lot of work.

D

Deleted member 1188385

The new GPU speeds up rendering time or affects just quality render?

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes