Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Every time I explain the twist, the whole idea sounds increasingly dumb to me.
Hence why it was removed, because the more you thought about, the worse it got.

How L&P can craft such beautiful and erotic progression with Ellie, yet they did this with Dylan's story, is beyond me. Sure, if they want to throw in things that are "corrupting" Sophia in more sinisterly deviant ways, fine, but with her kids it really should feel more intimate and loving. Considering L&P has previously said they wanted to do things differently in this game, the whole manipulative, underhanded son corrupting his Mom thing has been done to death, so let's see a more intimate and meaningful build-up like Ellie's. Yes, there's some light manipulation there, but it doesn't come across as being as exploitative as it does in most other games, and it would be nice to see Dylan's progression go the same way.

I did not know this; the usual hysterical fag
Yeah, westpod was making a fan-comic crossover with Sophia and Jessica from JOHN, but then L&P apparently told them to stop. I think they even went so far as to accuse westpod of profiting off their work. :rolleyes: stoper, on the other hand, actually liked their posts and didn't seem to mind them doing this.

I guess trust issues may be a reason why L&P doesn't want to work with anyone else.

Lizard2214

Feb 8, 2020
I am happy with last update. In my opinion this game should more go in Lewd, since ( marriage life is goring in the games of course )
So if main character cheat husband .... I think that woulfd be on + for this game.

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
someone said the new cards aren´t supported by daz.
With the combination of new drivers and with Daz Studio 4.15 Beta is working partially OK .
When the cards and daz are working the rendering speed in 4.14/4.15

Last edited:

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Anyone knows the asset name of these Calvin Klein boxers and/or where to find them? View attachment 990412
You're asking in the wrong thread, you want the Fan Art thread for that. But as I've said previously, it's a custom job, since no Daz asset uses brand names. All the things in the game that use them, like Logan's EA7 shirt in the nightclub, Sophia's Nike shirt on day 13, her Nike bag during the Yoga event - they're all custom.

Kz87

Jun 19, 2017
I am no expert in this field. But, DPC said that his new 3090s are awesome, and working at full speed.

GingerSweetGirl

Engaged Member
Aug 23, 2020
Oh no, there's been issues with the new cards? That pretty much tells me that we are looking at an April release at the earliest.

DrDougDoesDOS

Game Developer
May 14, 2018
It's not just the new Cards, I'm using old lower end NVIDIA's. The whole Program is at odds. I just did a nice Render of Sophia with a simple HDRI background in less than 3 minutes as a Test earlier. But Scenes I've made for my own Game are refusing to Render or even Load and the Program Crashes or Freezes. I reported problems about IRAY being glitchy over a year ago and they've done nothing, just made it worse. They're putting a new Render system in called Filament and I think they've thrown IRAY to the Dogs :cautious: But at the moment Filament just Previews a Scene, you can't Render with it yet.

That's not funny at all if like L&P and myself you've invested $100's into DAZ IRAY Add On's or in L&P's case spent $1000's on new Cards too :rolleyes:

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
It's not just the new Cards, I'm using old lower end NVIDIA's. The whole Program is at odds. I just did a nice Render of Sophia with a simple HDRI background in less than 3 minutes as a Test earlier. But Scenes I've made for my own Game are refusing to Render or even Load and the Program Crashes or Freezes. I reported problems about IRAY being glitchy over a year ago and they've done nothing, just made it worse. They're putting a new Render system in called Filament and I think they've thrown IRAY to the Dogs :cautious: But at the moment Filament just Previews a Scene, you can't Render with it yet.

That's not funny at all if like L&P and myself you've invested $100's into DAZ IRAY Add On's or in L&P's case spent $1000's on new Cards too :rolleyes:
I think DAZ doesn't give more support to lowEND Nvidia. Check the list to be sure. Kepler/Maxwell
1610919502463.png
Regarding Filament, use Engine: Viewport and Render
1610919029034.png filament.jpg

DrDougDoesDOS

Game Developer
May 14, 2018
Good to know it works in someways but as my Shader's, Lighting etc. are all IRAY I'd need a good reliable converter before diving in there as I read Lighting's not as good as IRAY so I don't think many would appreciate it if Playable Day 13 looked major different to previous releases :unsure: But meanwhile DAZ keep chopping and changing, messing and tinkering it means we lose work time and Patrons as we look like we're sat around on 0% watching reruns of Captain Kangaroo or what ever :cautious:

If anyone wants to see the chaos for themselves just look on here >>>

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes