Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Isn't the 3090 the graphics card that has known issues with Iray, and L&P bought two of them anyway?
I don't know much about the 3090 but was I heard that is has problems and some people say its ok with Daz.
Seems to be a big issue with Iray + 3090 and the environment map. As soon as you remove any map and get crashes

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
I don't know much about the 3090 but was I heard that is has problems and some people say its ok with Daz.
Seems to be a big issue with Iray + 3090 and the environment map. As soon as you remove any map and get crashes
Any word on a temporary solution so that work on the game can continue? Even if it's just working on CS without rendering or something.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Cobra, or anyone who knows, how much money is it to complete the 84% to 100% on the Patreon site?
Does that matter? His patrons aren't particularly known for holding him to his financing goals. He's hidden how much he earns anyway, so we'll probably never know

Reactions: Old Dog

truerty

Dec 30, 2018
We need some sort of a save path identifier tool, in which we can add our save file and check what path we're on and the branches and whatnot.

This game is getting too big and having such a tool by our side will come in handy.

GingerSweetGirl

Engaged Member
Aug 23, 2020
We need some sort of a save path identifier tool, in which we can add our save file and check what path we're on and the branches and whatnot.

This game is getting too big and having such a tool by our side will come in handy.
The new update will allow you to name your save files, so that should help a lot.

Reactions: Old Dog

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
It was one of the first images I had seen created by Westpod. I asked if he would mind using it and he was fine with my doing so. I love his renders of both Sophia and Jessica. Shame we don't get to see as much of his work on AWAM fanart thread.
L&P should have brought westpod on board to help with AWAM rather than making them shut down their Sophia/Jessica cross-over story. :cautious:

I have always enjoyed JOHN and I enjoyed the last update but "Blueballing/milking" naw I don't see it.
The only one I feel sorry for is Conner
People say that because of how long the updates take and how short they are, not for lack of action of which there is a lot.

That gif could apply to Dylan, Ellie, Alyssa, Sam, Patricia, Emma, Zac, Aiden, basically every character and this game on the whole. :ROFLMAO:

the anticipation is killin me
The official tagline of this game. :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
3.20 star(s) 461 Votes