Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
It was one of the first images I had seen created by Westpod. I asked if he would mind using it and he was fine with my doing so. I love his renders of both Sophia and Jessica. Shame we don't get to see as much of his work on AWAM fanart thread.

JOHN is second to AWAM in my personal favourites. I ought to add them to my sig once I have worked out how. Both are female protagonist games with slow burn and stunning renders of beautiful women. Both games seem to attract shouts of blue-balling and milking every update, just showing that not every game is suitable for everyone.
I have always enjoyed JOHN and I enjoyed the last update but "Blueballing/milking" naw I don't see it.
The only one I feel sorry for is Conner

Reactions: Poser_Voyeur

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
I have previously said two or three times that I agree that Ellie and Dylan should have ROUGHLY equal number of scenes to each other over the course of several updates, and also said two or three times that I was keen to see more Sophia + Ellie scenes to go just that little bit further than their last shower scene.

Short of repeating myself I am not sure what else I can say. You seem to be arguing with me when I thought I was agreeing with you that there should be more Ellie.
My bad. I thought you were saying that Ellie was getting more screentime than Dylan. But it was that Dylan getting more scenes is a "feeling" that I was arguing with, not who should have more scenes.

Reactions: Poser_Voyeur

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
We will have to wait quite a while before we see Alyssa again.
Tuesday is the next meeting,6 days away:cry:

Last edited:

GingerSweetGirl

Engaged Member
Aug 23, 2020
gingersweetgirl Do you seriously think that a 40-year-old woman who has been happily married for 18 years has not yet explored her sexuality?
In the proposed plot, she can only explore the question of how deeply she can plunge into debauchery and not be caught by her husband. After all, not only does he sometimes fuck her, he also regularly feeds her and pays bills and creates wealth. And the fact that he is a player. So everyone has their own shortcomings.
Sofia, for example, turned out to be a whore inside, how much better it is than being a player.
I honestly don't know what you're talking about or what you're referencing.

Oct 18, 2019
I am referring to the logic of the development of the game.
1. The scene of the first sex on the way of a good wife. The author provides a choice of who will initiate it.
2. A scene with role-playing games (which received an unsuccessful continuation from the author).
3. Sophia and Ellie talking in the shower when they discuss the sex life of their parents.
Amazing. hundreds of people are discussing who will fuck the painted woman in what positions and with what intensity. As the author does, so everything will be. And he is far from Shakespeare.

3.20 star(s) 462 Votes