Dec 30, 2020
I don’t vrubaus I do everything so that Sophia would become a whore but no one in the game fucks her .. how do you show in the sneakers? which version should i download?

Can you patch a copy of the versions of this game? What would I know in what time Sophia will be fucked?

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Can you patch a copy of the versions of this game? What would I know in what time Sophia will be fucked?
You're playing the wrong game if you want the MC to turn into a whore already, if at all. It will be at least playable day 19 before you get to the content it looks like you're looking for. And that's at least a few years away, possibly around 4 - 5.

Bane71

Apr 21, 2020
The development of the game continues, it is updated several times a year. Whether Sofia will be a full-fledged whore that everyone will fuck everyone I don't know, but the content that you expect will appear in the game no earlier than two years from now, at best.

Reactions: Old Dog
Dec 30, 2020
You're playing the wrong game if you want the MC to turn into a whore already, if at all. It will be at least playable day 19 before you get to the content it looks like you're looking for. And that's at least a few years away, possibly around 4 - 5.
and in which version do you need to download it to be fucked by other men ?? Does Chiba Yest have a link to this version?

The development of the game continues, it is updated several times a year. Whether Sofia will be a full-fledged whore that everyone will fuck everyone I don't know, but the content that you expect will appear in the game no earlier than two years from now, at best.
Toyist sense in 2 years everyone will start fucking her, yes? and this version of the game is like a problem, so what?

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
That, as the site says is fan art, so you need to ask in that thread. The artist themselves if they are still there might be able to answer your question.

Last edited by a moderator:
Dec 13, 2019
1) are you serious or are you just kidding/ironic?
2) i red some rumors that game will have about 30 days (wich i find very short to complete all game's routes) it's true or not?
3) how's possible to catch/maintain the fans attention/hype for this vn if we'll have to wait at least 2 years from now just to see the mc going dirty on someone... choosing the filty path? if a lot of people are complaining the lack of lust/passion/action just now how can the dev expect to maintain his patrons such long?

just my thought of course, nothing more.

ps: i'm only a musician, not a programmer or a painter but i'd like to start producing my own vns. where can i find some guides/matherial/tutorials to start with? i googled for eons unitill exaustion and i found nothing useful or that i didn't know already. tx in advance to any kind answer.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
I think that it is a unfair that we get to see Dylan POV during the yoga event but
when storylines like Ellie's dance performance at the community centre are being ignored.
I am not too sure but didn't Julia have an important event as well?
Jules has a lead role in a local performance of Midsommer Night's Dream. That's why I keep calling her a prima donna.

ancienregimele

Sep 27, 2017
1) are you serious or are you just kidding/ironic?
2) i red some rumors that game will have about 30 days (wich i find very short to complete all game's routes) it's true or not?
3) how's possible to catch/maintain the fans attention/hype for this vn if we'll have to wait at least 2 years from now just to see the mc going dirty on someone... choosing the filty path? if a lot of people are complaining the lack of lust/passion/action just now how can the dev expect to maintain his patrons such long?

just my thought of course, nothing more.

ps: i'm only a musician, not a programmer or a painter but i'd like to start producing my own vns. where can i find some guides/matherial/tutorials to start with? i googled for eons unitill exaustion and i found nothing useful or that i didn't know already. tx in advance to any kind answer.
1) He was serious. Time between updates tends to get longer, (& will probably get longer still) but the main reason is the more natural pace of the story, compared to other games of this type. Described everywhere as a "slow burn." That's exactly what it is.
2) It's 30 days. That's not a rumour. L&P himself states this. It's been known for years amongst the afficianados.
3) People may complain but the numbers of paying Patrons are, presumably, relatively OK with this, because despite going up & down to some extent, overall subscriber levels remain high. Anyone wanting to see the act of sex within a game needs to look elsewhere. How this level stays so high could be seen as a compliment to the quality of the renders &/or the interesting characters. Some enthusiasm & involvement are maintained by ongoing speculation, suggestions etc., (ref. this thread) & good quality fan art. AWAM is akin to an addiction, even if you come to detest it, you still want more.
I write, like yourself, with my own thoughts, just stating the facts as I see them. [I can't help with your tutorial search, as I am not 'render savvy.']

Poser_Voyeur

Nov 14, 2020
No not hatred at all just an observation that we hear about certain events and then they are forgotten about.
So when/if people are critical of Dylan it is not always hate
I do wish you would ease off o Dylan-bashing. It's obvious that he is your least favourite character, which is fair enough. Most people would have a favourite character that they want to see more of.

I just wish that you would ease off on antagonising the Dylan fans. There are enough people who are critical of this game without us fans of the game bashing each other.

Thanks

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
I do wish you would ease off o Dylan-bashing. It's obvious that he is your least favourite character, which is fair enough. Most people would have a favourite character that they want to see more of.

I just wish that you would ease off on antagonising the Dylan fans. There are enough people who are critical of this game without us fans of the game bashing each other.

Thanks
It is an observation nothing more.
Sam is one of the more important characters in the game,not as much as Dylan but still important.Ellie is important but we miss out on certain events.
We find out that Ellie became captain of the cheersleaders by conversation and nothing is mentioned about her performance.
These are facts and nothing to do with Dylan bashing

Poser_Voyeur

Nov 14, 2020
It is an observation nothing more.
Sam is one of the more important characters in the game,not as much as Dylan but still important.Ellie is important but we miss out on certain events.
We find out that Ellie became captain of the cheersleaders by conversation and nothing is mentioned about her performance.
I can understand feeling that Dylan gets too much screen time - that's an opinion and one that you and anyone else is perfectly entitled to. I yesterday noted my opinion that, over the course of multiple updates that Dylan and Ellie should have ROUGHLY equal screentime. I also commented that with Dylan getting more scenes apparently in upcoming update, that I felt it was a shame that we may not apparently be getting as much Ellie, which in my opinion is a shame because her recent shower scene with Sophia was so hot that I personally want the next instalment ASAP.

But that does nt mean I feel the need to bash any of the fans of Dylan, Sam or Zac or any other character. I am just hoping that you can find a way of articulating that Dylan is NOT your favourite character without continually bashing Dylan and thus needlessly antagonising all the Dylan fans on a repeated basis.....

I am hoping that this is a bit more achievable that World Peace, an End to Hunger and Free Energy for All. None of which are likely to be achieved anytime soon.

3.20 star(s) 462 Votes