Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
I can understand feeling that Dylan gets too much screen time - that's an opinion and one that you and anyone else is perfectly entitled to. I yesterday noted my opinion that, over the course of multiple updates that Dylan and Ellie should have ROUGHLY equal screentime. I also commented that with Dylan getting more scenes apparently in upcoming update, that I felt it was a shame that we may not apparently be getting as much Ellie, which in my opinion is a shame because her recent shower scene with Sophia was so hot that I personally want the next instalment ASAP.

But that does nt mean I feel the need to bash any of the fans of Dylan, Sam or Zac or any other character. I am just hoping that you can find a way of articulating that Dylan is NOT your favourite character without continually bashing Dylan and thus needlessly antagonising all the Dylan fans on a repeated basis.....

I am hoping that this is a bit more achievable that World Peace, an End to Hunger and Free Energy for All. None of which are likely to be achieved anytime soon.
The last paragraph did make me chuckle,in a goodway,but my post was in no way bashing Dylan it was just an observation.
Enjoy " Wandavision".

Reactions: Poser_Voyeur

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
I can understand feeling that Dylan gets too much screen time - that's an opinion and one that you and anyone else is perfectly entitled to. I yesterday noted my opinion that, over the course of multiple updates that Dylan and Ellie should have ROUGHLY equal screentime. I also commented that with Dylan getting more scenes apparently in upcoming update, that I felt it was a shame that we may not apparently be getting as much Ellie, which in my opinion is a shame because her recent shower scene with Sophia was so hot that I personally want the next instalment ASAP.

But that does nt mean I feel the need to bash any of the fans of Dylan, Sam or Zac or any other character. I am just hoping that you can find a way of articulating that Dylan is NOT your favourite character without continually bashing Dylan and thus needlessly antagonising all the Dylan fans on a repeated basis.....

I am hoping that this is a bit more achievable that World Peace, an End to Hunger and Free Energy for All. None of which are likely to be achieved anytime soon.
It's not a feeling though. I counted. Including the rest of the current playable day, he has 8 more events than Ellie. And that doesn't include the Aiden and Bennett routes that are part of the Dylan route. They bring his lead up to 15.

It also doesn't include that playable days 13 and 14 will only have one Ellie event, but could have several Dylan events (it will have at least 1 on each day), so the lead that Dylan has in screentime is only going to get wider.

Bane71

Apr 21, 2020
I think that it is a unfair that we get to see Dylan POV during the yoga event but
when storylines like Ellie's dance performance at the community centre are being ignored.
I am not too sure but didn't Julia have an important event as well?
I may be wrong, but L&P probably experimented with Dylan's POV, suggesting that he would use this tool for other characters as well.
I think it would be quite appropriate for some characters.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
I may be wrong, but L&P probably experimented with Dylan's POV, suggesting that he would use this tool for other characters as well.
I think it would be quite appropriate for some characters.
I think there's a bonus storyline (this time with Sophia) starting during the v.15 update. Who it involves besides Sophia though I don't believe has been said

Bane71

Apr 21, 2020
I think there's a bonus storyline (this time with Sophia) starting during the v.15 update. Who it involves besides Sophia though I don't believe has been said
Playing from the perspective of the different characters is a really interesting trick. Probably in some plots it could be Ellie, Sam, Zach or Julia.
And possibly someone else. Indeed, for the lover of this particular character, it is really interesting, so perhaps we will still see such a technique.

But actually I am concerned about another question today.
I find it strange that when Twist was discussed, no one paid attention to one interesting point.
At the moment in the game, the setup develops in such a way that people or circumstances force Sophia to act in a certain way, corrupting her as she progresses.
But during the deleted twist, for the first time in the game, another character found himself in a setup, ready to take any punishment from Sophia.
Apart from Dylan, this is Zach.

Zack says to Sofia, "This is so embarrassing and I accept any punishment! If only it could stay between us."

That is, for the first time, another character fell into a strong dependence on Sophia. It's very interesting how she would have disposed of this power over Zach, especially if she was corrupted enough?

No one paid attention to this moment, and I think if L&P has serious plans in this regard, then Zak or some other boy, under other circumstances, will definitely fall into a strong dependence on Sofia.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Playing from the perspective of the different characters is a really interesting trick. Probably in some plots it could be Ellie, Sam, Zach or Julia.
And possibly someone else. Indeed, for the lover of this particular character, it is really interesting, so perhaps we will still see such a technique.

But actually I am concerned about another question today.
I find it strange that when Twist was discussed, no one paid attention to one interesting point.
At the moment in the game, the setup develops in such a way that people or circumstances force Sophia to act in a certain way, corrupting her as she progresses.
But during the deleted twist, for the first time in the game, another character found himself in a setup, ready to take any punishment from Sophia.
Apart from Dylan, this is Zach.

Zack says to Sofia, "This is so embarrassing and I accept any punishment! If only it could stay between us."

That is, for the first time, another character fell into a strong dependence on Sophia. It's very interesting how she would have disposed of this power over Zach, especially if she was corrupted enough?

No one paid attention to this moment, and I think if L&P has serious plans in this regard, then Zak or some other boy, under other circumstances, will definitely fall into a strong dependence on Sofia.
That's because it's irrelevant and inconsequential. Zac only says it because of the Twist, which was removed. If L&P did have any serious plans in that regard, he wouldn't have decided to drop the Twist so quickly.

How Zac acts during the next soccer match may be relevant though, especially if Sophia is coaching it.

Bane71

Apr 21, 2020
That's because it's irrelevant and inconsequential. Zac only says it because of the Twist, which was removed. If L&P did have any serious plans in that regard, he wouldn't have decided to drop the Twist so quickly.

How Zac acts during the next soccer match may be relevant though, especially if Sophia is coaching it.
Perhaps you are right and this is not important, but perhaps we do not know anything about this due to the fact that the game is updated slowly and we will find out about it something in the future.

Oct 18, 2019
gingersweetgirl Do you seriously think that a 40-year-old woman who has been happily married for 18 years has not yet explored her sexuality?
In the proposed plot, she can only explore the question of how deeply she can plunge into debauchery and not be caught by her husband. After all, not only does he sometimes fuck her, he also regularly feeds her and pays bills and creates wealth. And the fact that he is a player. So everyone has their own shortcomings.
Sofia, for example, turned out to be a whore inside, how much better it is than being a player.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Captain Bipto

Bane71

Apr 21, 2020
gingersweetgirl Do you seriously think that a 40-year-old woman who has been happily married for 18 years has not yet explored her sexuality?
In the proposed plot, she can only explore the question of how deeply she can plunge into debauchery and not be caught by her husband. After all, not only does he sometimes fuck her, he also regularly feeds her and pays bills and creates wealth. And the fact that he is a player. So everyone has their own shortcomings.
Sofia, for example, turned out to be a whore inside, how much better it is than being a player.
You argue so seriously, completely forgetting that this is a game and probably in this game, including there is a route on which Sofia will remain a kind and decent wife.

Captain Bipto

Mar 19, 2019
IDK, I've known a lot of Catholic school girls who don't know shit about sex. Until after they're 18yo. They were pretty timid about it even then, didn't even want to touch a penis. Many of them married the first guy they slept with. Then years later, after they had kids, they suddenly have a sexual awakening, get a taste of someone else's attention, and blame the guy they saved themselves for and married, for taking the best years of their lives

Hlextor

May 6, 2017
It is an observation nothing more.
Sam is one of the more important characters in the game,not as much as Dylan but still important.Ellie is important but we miss out on certain events.
We find out that Ellie became captain of the cheersleaders by conversation and nothing is mentioned about her performance.
These are facts and nothing to do with Dylan bashing

The last paragraph did make me chuckle,in a goodway,but my post was in no way bashing Dylan it was just an observation.
Enjoy " Wandavision".
Dog, you know exactly what we don't like about the way you talk about Dylan and/or the way you often call him bad names. You don't need to apologise. You just don't learn.

Johnmakis399

Oct 30, 2020
I was PRECISELY in the game loading THAT safe file and you posted the image hahaha.

I thought of that one when I mentioned it and thought of getting some screenshots. :LOL:

I must have read it but honestly, I cannot remember it at the moment. :unsure:

Yes he did, the last one.

View attachment 513143
Her son is clever and she loves him for that. :cool:
Make a video or something who sophia wear this in school for her own reason and aiden got a big surprise when he show sophia hard nipples with that outfit

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Dog, you know exactly what we don't like about the way you talk about Dylan and/or the way you often call him bad names. You don't need to apologise. You just don't learn.
Pygmy is in the game and Ellie has called him a lot worse.
I have talked about a lot of characters in the game and made some observations about them and all of them are not great in there approach towards Sophia.
Sam is cautious with his careful approach while pushing Sophia slowly towards his goal,called it sneaky/underhand whatever.
Zac is also cautious but also unsure as to how to push Sophia towards his goal.
Ellie is manipulating Julia to help her in seducing Sophia,while also manipulating Sophia at the same time.
Dylan started off well breakfast in bed,fashion show where great examples of Dylan using his brain then started stumbling a round while trying to seduce his mother,a step backward.
I don't hate Dylan I just find his approach very annoying and so different to the other characters.
I have also talked worse about Bennett and Aiden, a lot worse than I have about Dylan.
I hardly see that calling Dylan a pygmy is a bad name its a nickname and why it upsets Dylans fans is beyond me as I could of called him a lot worse.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Hlextor

Poser_Voyeur

Nov 14, 2020
It's not a feeling though. I counted. Including the rest of the current playable day, he has 8 more events than Ellie. And that doesn't include the Aiden and Bennett routes that are part of the Dylan route. They bring his lead up to 15.

It also doesn't include that playable days 13 and 14 will only have one Ellie event, but could have several Dylan events (it will have at least 1 on each day), so the lead that Dylan has in screentime is only going to get wider.
I have previously said two or three times that I agree that Ellie and Dylan should have ROUGHLY equal number of scenes to each other over the course of several updates, and also said two or three times that I was keen to see more Sophia + Ellie scenes to go just that little bit further than their last shower scene.

Short of repeating myself I am not sure what else I can say. You seem to be arguing with me when I thought I was agreeing with you that there should be more Ellie.

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
I have previously said two or three times that I agree that Ellie and Dylan should have ROUGHLY equal number of scenes to each other over the course of several updates, and also said two or three times that I was keen to see more Sophia + Ellie scenes to go just that little bit further than their last shower scene.

Short of repeating myself I am not sure what else I can say. You seem to be arguing with me when I thought I was agreeing with you that there should be more Ellie.
I have just noticed that you have Jessica and Sophia in your avatar,very nice

Last edited:

Poser_Voyeur

Nov 14, 2020
I just noticed that you have Jessica and Sophia in your avatar,very nice
It was one of the first images I had seen created by Westpod. I asked if he would mind using it and he was fine with my doing so. I love his renders of both Sophia and Jessica. Shame we don't get to see as much of his work on AWAM fanart thread.

JOHN is second to AWAM in my personal favourites. I ought to add them to my sig once I have worked out how. Both are female protagonist games with slow burn and stunning renders of beautiful women. Both games seem to attract shouts of blue-balling and milking every update, just showing that not every game is suitable for everyone.

3.20 star(s) 462 Votes