Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Nope, not in the slightest. "Liam isn't cheating on her. He's just working very hard!" is a direct quote from L&P.
That just sounds to me like, "Elvis isn't dead, he just went home."

When his smoking hot wife is being a cold fish towards him, and he works with these hot fillies:
Day3_4_16_Liam_introduces_Kendall.jpg Day3_4_19_Liam_introduces_Mrs_Brooks_and_Jada.jpg
I'd be surprised if he doesn't eventually end up cheating with one of them.

Of course, Sophia will also be cheating but maybe that will make it easier when they separate at the end. ;)

That is some signature mate
A bit much though, isn't it? :cautious:

Reactions: Captain Bipto

Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
That just sounds to me like, "Elvis isn't dead, he just went home."

When his smoking hot wife is being a cold fish towards him, and he works with these hot fillies:
View attachment 991860 View attachment 991861
I'd be surprised if he doesn't eventually end up cheating with one of them.

Of course, Sophia will also be cheating but maybe that will make it easier when they separate at the end. ;)

A bit much though, isn't it? :cautious:
Liam is not cheating and Sophia is cheating as this makes the betrayal more intense/harder for Liam to understand.

Its just a signature nothing more,I could make one like that myself but I don't want to remove team Alyssa or the GW one.

The saddest thing about betrayal is that it never comes from your enemies.
Life has taught me that you can't control someone's loyalty.
Nothing hurts more than being disappointed by the single person you thought would never hurt you.

Last edited:

bigbobby0940

Jul 21, 2020
Let's be honest, the "lesbian shit" is the only thing keeping this game interesting. Sophia's surrounded by a bevy of hot sexy, babes, far outnumbering and outclassing the generally terrible guys, none of whom really seem worthy of a prize like Sophia, so obviously she'd rather have clams than sausages. ;)

The lesbian scenes are also the hottest and most erotic in this game, and I'd honestly be happy if the only NPCs were Ellie, Patricia, Alyssa, and Julia, as well as Dylan who has the only dick that could be worthy of her.
Let's be honest, the highest polled characters are Sam/Dylan/Ellie, 2 boys 1 girl (and even then I would venture that it's more the incest angle than lesbian). Let's also be honest the hottest voted scene on his patreon poll was the Swimsuit contest with Sam/Dylan.

So yea, let's be REALLY honest in what the general patreon supporters actually enjoy and not interject your own headcanon into reality.

Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Let's be honest, the highest polled characters are Sam/Dylan/Ellie, 2 boys 1 girl (and even then I would venture that it's more the incest angle than lesbian). Let's also be honest the hottest voted scene on his patreon poll was the Swimsuit contest with Sam/Dylan.

So yea, let's be REALLY honest in what the general patreon supporters actually enjoy and not interject your own headcanon into reality.
There was never a vote on the hottest scenes in the game and even if there was a vote on the hottest scenes going by the comments on his Patron page it would be.
In no particular order.
Ellie/Julia/Sophia.
Alyssa/Sophia.
Fashion show.
Aiden's 2nd task was also mentioned
Julia and her friend Elena are the only two lesbians in the game.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
[QUOTE = "Alley_Cat, post: 4942369, membro: 1533510"]
No, per niente. "Liam non la tradisce. Sta solo lavorando molto duramente!" è una citazione diretta di L&P .
[/ CITAZIONE]
A possible betrayal of Liam would be the starting point for a spectacular turning point: Sophia, who notices the growing courtship of Dylan, to whom she is less and less indifferent, could, points in pride, give herself to her son. why not...?
Except it's not possible. L&P said so. How can something be possible if the dev has said it isn't happening?
There was never a vote on the hottest scenes in the game and even if there was a vote on the hottest scenes going by the comments on his Patron page it would be.
In no particular order.
Ellie/Julia/Sophia.
Alyssa/Sophia.
Fashion show.
Aiden's 2nd task was also mentioned
Julia and her friend(can't remember her name)are the only two lesbians in the game.
Elena.

Reactions: Old Dog

Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Except it's not possible. L&P said so. How can something be possible if the dev has said it isn't happening?

Elena.
Which when Liam finds out about Sophia it will be so much harder for him to understand the betrayal because he has always been a faithful husband.

Reactions: nexer

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Which when Liam finds out about Sophia it will be so much harder for him to understand the betrayal because he has always been a faithful husband.
I think that depends. I might just have weird friends (one does have a crush on her younger sister), but the one I've spoken to about cheating has the attitude that as long as the guy is better, he'd be okay with it. Like if (and this is probably showing my age) he caught her fucking Brad Pitt, he'd just accept it and move on.

The problem for Sophia at the moment is that none of the male characters are better. Carl is the only one that earns more. Larry seems to be getting close money-wise, but he's still in jail, and will be for the foreseeable future.

Although I do find the idea of Liam catching Sophia fucking Nathalie amusing, only for the moment of his brain breaking with "I thought it was the husband that gets caught sleeping with the maid"

Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
I think that depends. I might just have weird friends (one does have a crush on her younger sister), but the one I've spoken to about cheating has the attitude that as long as the guy is better, he'd be okay with it. Like if (and this is probably showing my age) he caught her fucking Brad Pitt, he'd just accept it and move on.

The problem for Sophia at the moment is that none of the male characters are better. Carl is the only one that earns more. Larry seems to be getting close money-wise, but he's still in jail, and will be for the foreseeable future.

Although I do find the idea of Liam catching Sophia fucking Nathalie amusing, only for the moment of his brain breaking with "I thought it was the husband that gets caught sleeping with the maid"
Sophia has thought about buying a Sybian but Sophia was worried about how Liam would take it and may see it as Sophia abasing him.
So whoever is caught with Sophia could make liam feel inadequate.
I also don't see Larry playing a big part.

Reactions: Sabertooth__
3.20 star(s) 466 Votes