Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
A Son and Brother

Coming Summer of 2032

Follow the adventures of Dylan and his friend Sam as they enter their 1st year at college. See Dylan and Sam get into zany adventures as they rush for their college frat. Will Dylan get his drivers license in time to drive to the big Fall dance? Will Dylan be jealous of his friend Sam's musical ability; or will he use it to his advantage?

Expect cameos from:

The mailman
Sophia
Liam
Ellie
and other fan favorites!

Brought to you by the visionary with the passion of Tennessee Williams; Lust & Passion. In production since 2021, L&P promises an experience beyond even that of AWAM. The first release will include 800 renders of Dylan waking up, brushing his teeth, and eating breakfast, before leaving players on a cliff hanger: will he make it to class on time???

A Son and Brother available to Patrons of $50 and up.
Thanks, I really enjoyed reading that and had a chuckle.

Reactions: GingerSweetGirl

ancienregimele

Sep 27, 2017
A Son and Brother

Coming Summer of 2032

Follow the adventures of Dylan and his friend Sam as they enter their 1st year at college. See Dylan and Sam get into zany adventures as they rush for their college frat. Will Dylan get his drivers license in time to drive to the big Fall dance? Will Dylan be jealous of his friend Sam's musical ability; or will he use it to his advantage?

Expect cameos from:

The mailman
Sophia
Liam
Ellie
and other fan favorites!

Brought to you by the visionary with the passion of Tennessee Williams; Lust & Passion. In production since 2021, L&P promises an experience beyond even that of AWAM. The first release will include 800 renders of Dylan waking up, brushing his teeth, and eating breakfast, before leaving players on a cliff hanger: will he make it to class on time???

A Son and Brother available to Patrons of $50 and up.
Good one. We laugh but the way things are going, it could happen. AAArrggghh!

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
The whole purpose of this game, from day 1 in the car, is a lead up to Sophia having sex with Dylan. Argue all you want. But it's in the title and teased from day 1. And, it's what most of the players are waiting for.
View attachment 992364

AM I RIGHT, TEAM DYLAN? ;)
The ability of us to choose not to follow the Dylan path disproves your point. Especially since the Ellie route contains some of the hottest scenes, and the most nudity. (Boobs!!) That all the sex scenes so far have not involved Dylan disproves your point. That there are currently at least one, possibly three or more women besides Sophia Dylan can end up with disproves your point.

I'm not saying that Dylan isn't a character that people can and shouldn't enjoy, not even that Sophia/Dylan isn't a route that people can and shouldn't enjoy, only that at least for me, Dylan is a character with wasted potential that I hope can be remedied, so he gets more appeal than just the M/S fans he seems to have at the moment. I keep seeing potential for great storyline and character development, only for it not to be realised.

I'm on Team Ellie is because we're heading into the halfway point, so the storylines should be settling in, and she's the character that I think has the best balance between hot scenes and character development. She has one more event before we get there. Her character has been introduced, shown her flaws to make her interesting, and everything is setting up for her branches to start on playable day 16. We've seen her be shallow and manipulative, but also to realise that doing so has its limits, and that she can achieve great things like she has with Sophia and Julia. That's the type of character development I believe Dylan could still be capable of.

Johnmakis399

Oct 30, 2020
Has anyone else noticed that the first solution the"most comfortable"one will come on day 20(playable day 13).
The day after Aiden phones Sophia and tells her what the 3rd task will be on day 19 playable day 12.
Has the switch to phone calls played any part in the "most comfortable" solution?
Can i see pics of the 3rd task?

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Ok the july is the update?
Where did you pull July out from? There is no official information on when the next update will come out, especially with the troubles L&P is having with his graphics cards at the moment.
The 4 task is vibrator on nipple?
Now you're just making things up. Because of the time jump, we don't even know if we'll see the 4th task, let alone anything it might be

Reactions: Old Dog

Kekekerkek

Aug 18, 2018
We hope the next update is somewhere between the end of March and mid-April, but that's only a guess. The update after that is likely going to be larger, so we may not get that until September...but that is purely a guess and it's a fools errand to guess when these games will come out.
september???? wow

GingerSweetGirl

Engaged Member
Aug 23, 2020
september???? wow
Again, that's just me making an educated guess. It's really impossible to know when these games will come out until we start getting updates showing his renderings are at 50%+ completion. But the point is that this game is developed painfully slowly, so don't expect anything anytime soon.

Why do you think we argue so much? There's not much else to do.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
september???? wow
The v0.15 update will have another bonus storyline, plus Sam's concert. And the concert will require a whole new venue, and props like a sound stage and instruments we haven't seen in the game yet, so L&P will need to learn how to pose those. So yeah, it might take a while.

Reactions: Sabertooth__

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
The v0.15 update will have another bonus storyline, plus Sam's concert. And the concert will require a whole new venue, and props like a sound stage and instruments we haven't seen in the game yet, so L&P will need to learn how to pose those. So yeah, it might take a while.
A new bar as well since that is where Sam's concert is being held so yes a shed load of new stuff.

Kekekerkek

Aug 18, 2018
Again, that's just me making an educated guess. It's really impossible to know when these games will come out until we start getting updates showing his renderings are at 50%+ completion. But the point is that this game is developed painfully slowly, so don't expect anything anytime soon.

Why do you think we argue so much? There's not much else to do.
yeah you're surely right and even righter with the last sentence lmao

D

Deleted member 1188385

By the time this game will complete, I will probably be married with kids.
I'm going to identify myself with Liam, and nobody gonna touch Sophia except him.

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes