GingerSweetGirl

Engaged Member
Aug 23, 2020
No, all we know is that they don't return until near the end. And with that easily being around a decade away, if not longer, does it really matter what C refers to? Especially when it's possible now for Sophia to become friendly with a Mafia Don?
Heck, we don't even know if the storyline will survive. It's so far out that I don't think it's anything more than a rough sketch of an idea.

Sabertooth__

Sep 23, 2020
Ahh, even with Dylan's soccer friends, we know nothing about them apart from Darnell.

What I don't get is that L&P went through all the effort of putting tattoos on Melanie that we see on Ellie's laptop, but no indication we will ever see her again.
Yes, that's true. But it could also be because L&P likes to put in details and thought that since he will not be using that character a lot he can give that extra detail for one scene.

Reactions: Old Dog and wynlard

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
AWAM is like a great wine.
Once started, you have to let it settle, you have to respect it, taste it, to appreciate all its subtle flavors.
Once finished, there remains an excellent mix of tastes and flavors.
And this is where we recognize its great value.
:)
And can take a decade or more to fully realise its potential?

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
No, you taste it for the first time, as a good connoisseur, you know it already has potential lol.
No need to wait 10 years for that.
Oh, some of my favourite wines need at least 10 years of cellaring before they are drinkable. One they don't even release it until they've cellared it for a decade.

Reactions: Scarlet56

Scarlet56

Oct 13, 2019
Oh, some of my favourite wines need at least 10 years of cellaring before they are drinkable. One they don't even release it until they've cellared it for a decade.
Of course, but what I mean is once it's opened, you taste it.
If a person drinks it all at once, without even paying attention to the subtle flavors, I say to that person,
Hey guy, go to the local supermarket and buy yourself some cheap wine. ;)

Scarlet56

Oct 13, 2019
All kidding aside, I hope that during the day at the ranch Zoey will not "bother" Patricia and Sophia.
it would be a shame to spoil such a moment between the 2 sisters ;)

Reactions: Poser_Voyeur

Notretsam

Game Developer
Nov 1, 2017
so what events are in the next update?

Believe it's day 19 - part 2 of morning events?

Still not convinced on these smaller updates, I believe each day is split between 4 updates now instead of 2, which now means each day is about 6-9 months in reality. As we had 4 updates last year but I'm not 100% sure if updates was a full 2 days.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
so what events are in the next update?

Believe it's day 19 - part 2 of morning events?

Still not convinced on these smaller updates, I believe each day is split between 4 updates now instead of 2, which now means each day is about 6-9 months in reality. As we had 4 updates last year but I'm not 100% sure if updates was a full 2 days.
According the the latest post about .13 before the trouble with the graphics cards started, the events are going to be noon and the start of the afternoon, no morning events.

So days will be split into 3, not 4. He never said 4.

There were also only 3 updates released in 2020: .95, .110 and .115. So only a day and a half

Notretsam

Game Developer
Nov 1, 2017
According the the latest post about .13 before the trouble with the graphics cards started, the events are going to be noon and the start of the afternoon, no morning events.

So days will be split into 3, not 4. He never said 4.

There were also only 3 updates released in 2020: .95, .110 and .115. So only a day and a half
Thanks for the info, I'm trying to determine how many updates we can expect this year and like a schedule for the year.

So 1 day split into 3 updates?

So that would be day 19 complete + 1 update from day 20 then?

With smaller updates, the 3 updates in 2020 would at least extend to 5 updates in 2021, that would mean more updates in 2021 then but not necessarily more content. Also, the faster 3090 graphic card could speed things up even more.

So at worst 4 updates that cover day 19 complete + 1 update from day 20

or

At best, 2 complete days (19+20) in 2021 released.

No idea if I'm right but think I'm close if not completely accurate.

Reactions: bayerischman

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Thanks for the info, I'm trying to determine how many updates we can expect this year and like a schedule for the year.

So 1 day split into 3 updates?

So that would be day 19 complete + 1 update from day 20 then?

With smaller updates, the 3 updates in 2020 would at least extend to 5 updates in 2021, that would mean more updates in 2021 then but not necessarily more content. Also, the faster 3090 graphic card could speed things up even more.

So at worst 4 updates that cover day 19 complete + 1 update from day 20

or

At best, 2 complete days (19+20) in 2021 released.

No idea if I'm right but think I'm close if not completely accurate.
L&P's projection is 8 - 10 weeks per update, so best case scenario is 2 months per update, so 6 months per playable day. And yeah, 2 complete days per year. But L&P doesn't keep to a schedule (he's gained around 250 patrons since Jan 6 with no progress), and delays should be expected, like the extra 30 renders used for the prison event.

That said, any update at all is uncertain with the troubles L&P is having with Daz and the new 3090s, and any estimation is probably premature. Once he figures something out and we get the next Degenerate Perverts update, we should have a better idea.

Reactions: Poser_Voyeur
3.20 star(s) 461 Votes