Dec 13, 2019
2 questions:
1) does l&p use pre made characters and environment to buid renders or did he do all from scratch using 3d programs like blender or character creator?
2) i found other work that uses l&p character models so the question: did they borrow thoem from the original dev? in chase oit's positive, are those characters under licenses with copyright of some sort?

asking because i'd love to start builkding my own vns.
peace dudes.

Rojouninco1

Apr 27, 2020
:love: :sneaky::p with all due respect I !! Dylan POV in before and after Yoga class in the locker room and especially bahaha ! ;) Shower room . If you go that route . Sophia feels comfortable taking off her yoga clothes . In front of Patricia . That I think Patricia should have been also have a POV seeing Sophia naked. Hmm that Will have been nice . Just saying . :sneaky::love: . Now come the faceplam .

GingerSweetGirl

Engaged Member
Aug 23, 2020
I was trying to look at it from LIam's point of view,think of him what you will , he is a dedicated husband and he adores his wife.
He would never cheat on Sophia and has complete faith in her, so it would be soul destroying for him when he finds out and as you have said we have no idea on how Liam will react if he discovers Sophia with either Ellie or Dylan.
I think it would be too easy if they got divorced and Sophia would of got off lightly,the consequences of Sophia's actions have to match the betraya/hurt/anger that Liam feels and I feel that divorce would not fit this,depening on circumstances.
This is one of the biggest things that most players of AWAM aren't considering. While every player understands that this game isn't a fuck-fest, many are very eager for Sophia to pull the trigger on cheating on Liam. I admit, I would like to see her have sex too (though I've been happy with the Liam scenes, especially the last one), but they aren't considering the ramifications of sex with Dylan or Ellie. The game is setting this up as not just a sexy release, but also a devastating blow to the family core. I think we all agree that Sophia maybe can get away with just fooling around with Ellie, but that sex with Dylan is the real powder keg. As I said many, many, pages ago, I think sex with Dylan will come late because it will be Sophia's ultimate fall from grace- the thing that she can't take back. I feel ever more strongly that Patricia will try to put a stop to it. Something is going to happen (maybe a threesome with Sophia, Ellie, and Patricia) that is going to shock Patricia and cause her to do a 180 as she realizes just how corrupted Sophia has become. Patricia is going to be the first to understand that Sophia is on a one way road to ruin.

This game is possibly the great AVN game ever made. It has significant potential for audience and therefore customers to expand. What you're saying about point of diminishing returns is absolutely accurate and true, however, it applies only to CURRENT fans that have been following the project. Should this game expand into different platforms (i.e., Steam) that cohort of fans would not experience diminishing returns as their perspective of the game would still be in the investment phase.

L&P is going to be A-okay milking this game whether we like it or not.
He's suffering from diminishing returns not because of how the fans feel, but because he's putting in greater and greater effort for every release, but not seeing a proportional increase in the quality of the product.

GingerSweetGirl

Engaged Member
Aug 23, 2020
Which is why I think that when Sophia cheats with someone it will be devesting for Liam but can you imagine the pain/hurt/anger he will feel when Liam discovers that Sophia has also cheated on him with his own flesh and blood,betrayed by his family.
Which is also why I think that the final ending will need to be dark to fit the deed aa this is not just simple cheating.
I agree that it will be sad, but not necessarily dark. I don't want to see a game of suicide or anything that fatalistic. But divorce and ruined reputation seem unavoidable.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Poser_Voyeur

GingerSweetGirl

Engaged Member
Aug 23, 2020
Divorced/ruined reputation/jail time/sex offenders list.
Death could happen in the form of a car crash,not saying that Liam will try and kill himself but accidents can happen in a very stressful situation.
Death could be tricky because it could come across as incredibly melodramatic, and that isn't a good thing. Sophia will need to pay a price, but the death of Liam (or anyone) doesn't seem in keeping in tone with a AVG. Some games can do it (Acting Lessons), but it takes a strong writer.

If Liam does leave her, and she has had sex with both Dylan and Ellie, I don't know what becomes of them. They can't go with their mom if she's found out, and their dad would almost certainly reject them. That could be where it gets darkest, Dylan and Ellie could virtually be orphaned.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Poser_Voyeur

botfed

Jan 27, 2021
When Lian finds out she has cheated, he may come to the bar or sort of, get drunk and got into somekind of troubles. If he finds out that she got Dylan/Elle into the bed, he will leave Sophia with another. It seems logic, one path dead ended another. Sophia, Elle, Dylon threesome is most extreme event, so for player who choose this way must be circumstances for evry one, including Liam (he must find out). Maybe he try to put his family together, if there will be only one Elle/Dylan, but both is to much for him. All his life will be ruined, all efforts are vain, Laim that we knew will be psypologicaly dead. Only way, that I see to avoid dark end (not real death, but totaly life ruined) for Lyam is if Sophia find out, he cheated first.
Otherwise, in this cause, may be darkest end of all possibles.

Old dog, your suggestions sounds so realistic to me. Story of cheating/incest cant ended without dark circumstances.

Sorry for my english, not native speaker.

botfed

Jan 27, 2021
To be quite honest I am expecting a twist that will change a few things - like it was all a dream, with some guilty thoughts leading to AWAM 2.....
No! How dare you? Don't give him an idea. He didnt even complete first story yet. Now you makes me got nightmares. =)
Neverending AWAM.)

Reactions: Bane71

hzjujk

Sep 19, 2020
Somehow I don't think Liam will find out about Dylan or Elli. Too much drama, L&P doesn't dare.
The break between Liam and Sophia is already opening up elsewhere. The increasing alienation of the two.
Even with the sex scene in the office I had (I loved it visually) it was Sophia fighting for her marriage,
not Liam. He just consumed! Perhaps L&P thinks that these are the duties of a good wife when the man can
raise the money for a good lifestyle.
L&P wrote at the very beginning, so I think I remember, that in the end there was only one way for Sophia
to save her marriage. This rescue can only work if Liam is not already thinking about "suicide / murder".
And the relationship with Alyssa, who is so loved by Old Dog, would only be a very common occurrence in
real life. One falls in love and cheats, the other finds out, great drama and life goes on.
If I remember correctly, L&P wrote that at the beginning he planned a story that alternately told from
the point of view of the man and then the woman. But he would have given up because he realized that the
project was going to be too big. And not because he follows his patrons. But maybe I'm not up to date here.
I also don't believe in a 180 ° turn by Patricia. She's got an obession for her sister right now.
I could well imagine that she knows something from Sophia's past or has seen something that makes her
a catalyst now.

And by the way, I play this game because of such pictures (I know this is pathetic!). They are just as important to me as the sex scenes.

Day19_6_39_Sophia_looks_around.jpg

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes