Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
great, more unnecessarily added characters o_O
She wasn't "added", she's been there more or less since the beginning - her and Andy are from day 2, so it wouldn't even surprise me if they were in the demo. But from a storyline when L&P was still considering players being able to play Liam as MC, so Andy and Cathy and their marriage would have been events on the GW route.

we already have 1 blonde , that's not putting out. do we need another?:p
Amber, Alyssa, Julia are at least 3. Not 1

Captain Bipto

Mar 19, 2019
this story has thirty payable days? and the story is muddled with too many extra characters. you guys want another bonde, to confuse the story and drag out her corruption, then have it. because this game has too many characters in it, that she's not having sex with. he shelves a blonde for 17days, then brings hr back, for what?

DrDougDoesDOS

Game Developer
May 14, 2018
When a Game is complete you'll be able to play it start to finish and will have a completely different view by then. As it stands we are all playing many Games (or making) in spurts drawn out.

When you watched a TV Show like 24 you watched it in weekly episodes (not in bulk like today). But play all episodes back to back in actual 24 hours (with toilet breaks) it feels totally different. But after one Season you wait an entire year to watch the next Season and everyone's forgotten what the hell happened the previous year that's a natural thing.

I just played JOHN the other day and couldn't remember half what was going on as I'm working my own Game, that's just normal as memory is not perfect :sneaky:

hmc15

Apr 4, 2019
I've said it before, but while L&P is striving for the best product possible, he's running up against the law of diminishing return. If you look at the picture I attached, I feel strongly that L&P is somewhere between the point of diminishing returns and the point of negative returns. Even before all the issues with the graphics cards, the updates were taking longer and longer but the improvement in art was ever more subtle.
Doesn't apply in this situation. This game may very well be the single best game in entire AVN genre. Although current supporters will grow tired of L&P's shit this game would experience significant success on a larger platform, such as Steam, and a cohort of new fans would sustain progress for years to come. But the current fanbase very well be nearing their point of diminishing returns.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Captain Bipto

GingerSweetGirl

Engaged Member
Aug 23, 2020
Doesn't apply in this situation. This game may very well be the single best game in entire AVN genre. Although current supporters will grow tired of L&P's shit this game would experience significant success on a larger platform, such as Steam, and a cohort of new fans would sustain progress for years to come. But the current fanbase very well be nearing their point of diminishing returns.
You're going to need to explain why what you're saying is different from what I'm saying.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Captain Bipto

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
so this game needs a better writer, an editor and some brunettes :giggle:
Have you approached L&P and offered your services?
So I'm confused, are Cathy and Andy appearing in this next update or something?
There hasn't been anything to even suggest that, so no. As far as I'm aware, the Cathy and Andy storyline got dropped early, when L&P decided not to use Liam as an MC, since the original idea was to be able to play from his POV as well.
just a shout out to Old dog and Bane71 for helping me figure out posting signature/banners,
thanks guys you were great help
You might find the "Montserrat" font useful, as that's the one used for the "F95 zone" and "A Wife and Mother Fan" often used in sigs. If you want to add "Team Aiden" to a sig, PM wynlard, as they're the one that made the format Old dog uses for his sig.

Reactions: Poser_Voyeur

GingerSweetGirl

Engaged Member
Aug 23, 2020
There hasn't been anything to even suggest that, so no. As far as I'm aware, the Cathy and Andy storyline got dropped early, when L&P decided not to use Liam as an MC, since the original idea was to be able to play from his POV as well.
Ok, that's what I thought, but all the discussion up above got me thinking that they were making an new appearance.

It's too bad they got cut from the story, but it was the right move. There are already a lot of storylines, so cutting something was necessary. Too bad, they're beautiful models.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
alley cat deff has an prob. comes into chat and in 1 post is looking to start an argument with 3 ppl...

you know, I would offer my services, but from what I hear, L&P prefers to go it alone. so if it fails, he only has himself to blame.

and with that, I'm done with this thread. too many people looking to argue, EVERY SINGLE DAY
I'm not looking to argue, I'm looking to encourage you. From what I hear, L&P doesn't want to go it alone, it just looks that way because he has high standards. From what I hear, he actually has two people working with him already, and is not the "lone wolf" I, and others have in the past made him out to be. The only reason I believe he doesn't give a fuck about what I think (quite rightly) is that I'm not a patron, so have given him to reason to care.

If you think you can improve the game, you really should email L&P with an offer to help. Just email lust_and_passion@yahoo.com, you don't even need to be a patron.

Ok, that's what I thought, but all the discussion up above got me thinking that they were making an new appearance.

It's too bad they got cut from the story, but it was the right move. There are already a lot of storylines, so cutting something was necessary. Too bad, they're beautiful models.
I am increasingly starting to believe that L&P had a great story to tell of a husband and wife, but particularly as time as gone on, has realised that only a few people were interested (13 of around 1650, last I had numbers for). And so, as ancienregimele puts it, the slow, perhaps inevitable "Dylanisation" of the story has taken place (and Liam storylines were cut), as the lure of increasing money has taken their price.

I guess my only real concern is whether or not I get my lesbian route by endgame. If Sophia and/or Ellie has to fuck Dylan in the storyline, then I'm out. If it's an option, then I'll probably still support the game.

Bane71

Apr 21, 2020

Really very sorry! Just disagree with you that there are a lot of storylines. I would say that few people are working on creating AWAM. :(

3.20 star(s) 466 Votes