WhiteWolf619

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2018
We had a perfect way already in the twist, then he went and retconned it away.
Well i was thinking Sam and Dylan are playing basketball and the ball bounces out on to the road, Dylan chases after it and that old delivery driver is coming up the road, Sophia is outside watering the plants in something a little revealing, the driver is too busy watching her and doesn't see Dylan and slams right into him.

• Haha
Reactions: Poser_Voyeur

Captain Bipto

Mar 19, 2019
Well i was thinking Sam and Dylan are playing basketball and the ball bounces out on to the road, Dylan chases after it and that old delivery driver is coming up the road, Sophia is outside watering the plants in something a little revealing, the driver is too busy watching her and doesn't see Dylan and slams right into him.
I was thinking we give the whole thing a complete reboot...
Project1.png

GingerSweetGirl

Engaged Member
Aug 23, 2020
I am increasingly starting to believe that L&P had a great story to tell of a husband and wife, but particularly as time as gone on, has realised that only a few people were interested (13 of around 1650, last I had numbers for). And so, as ancienregimele puts it, the slow, perhaps inevitable "Dylanisation" of the story has taken place (and Liam storylines were cut), as the lure of increasing money has taken their price.

I guess my only real concern is whether or not I get my lesbian route by endgame. If Sophia and/or Ellie has to fuck Dylan in the storyline, then I'm out. If it's an option, then I'll probably still support the game.
It would be interesting to be a fly on the wall around L&P. If your theory is correct, then I imagine it's possible that AWAM is proceeding along more quickly that he originally planned. If he's giving in to fan pressure, then it could be possible that there's actually been more sexual content by this point than he originally planned. That would be wild if his original plan was a great story about a husband and wife, and he ended up changing gears to make people happy....and they still complained about the speed. I wonder if in private he think "You guys have no idea how slow the game originally was."

WhiteWolf619

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2018
I know i have said it before me personally i would have made Dylan and Ellie side characters have some of the stories evolving around them like the Bennet/Aiden story lines tied to her protecting Dylan or Jules going down a possible lesbian route, Sam i would make more a romantic route and so on but i get he is doing what he is for his supporters.

As for the overall story i can understand wanting to take a slow approach to the actual story as you want to try and create a little realism while making some money off it but it would also help if you release updates a little quicker. Who knows how long you could keep a story like this going, you may even come up with a new story along the way a part 2. Ellie's life and even do something with Dylan's life after the story end.

MisterG

Dec 7, 2017
I guess my only real concern is whether or not I get my lesbian route by endgame. If Sophia and/or Ellie has to fuck Dylan in the storyline, then I'm out. If it's an option, then I'll probably still support the game.
Hi,

since the Lesbian Route is the complete opposite of the Dylan Route in terms of choices, I don't think they "meet."
And that's a good thing, since decisions would otherwise have no meaning.

Also, I think it's more of a "bi" route that also comes with threesomes (maybe foursomes).

Take the Patricia route for example.
I think Sophia and Patricia will go home together with the guys from the sauna/club. She has already arranged for a Friday or Saturday and he already had his hand between her legs.
And we know how Sophia reacts to alcohol ;)
Here is the possibility for a foursome!!!

With Vicky and DeShawn it could be a threesome, while I see the pure lesbian route only with Alyssa.... did I miss/forget something?

Incest is so absolutely not my fetish at all, but Ellie and her friend go all in on Sophia.
Dylan wouldn't fit in here at all either in my opinion.

So, long story short: I think you wont have to fuck Dylan ;)

Just my thoughts on it :)
MisterG

Edit: format/ spell check

ancienregimele

Sep 27, 2017
Might have to email him, give him some advice on how to write Dylan out of the story lol.
He gets signed by an English or Scottish top flight team. He becomes a star on & off the pitch. There's talk of being in the US World Cup squad. Life is great. He has high profile supermodel girlfriends, sports cars, a mini-mansion. He still visits San Alejo but he can't even recall lusting after his own mother. He leads the life many of us dreamt of as teenagers...what a happy ending for this route. Let no-one say I hate Dylan! It's just his omniprescence I can't stand.

Last edited:
Reactions: Alley_Cat

lockerxx

Conversation Conqueror
May 10, 2017
There hasn't been anything to even suggest that, so no. As far as I'm aware, the Cathy and Andy storyline got dropped early, when L&P decided not to use Liam as an MC, since the original idea was to be able to play from his POV as well.
Cathy and andy i don´t think so.they are in the character guide.the sexy co-workers of liam are cut from the game.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Kobudo27

niek07

Jul 23, 2019
Thought of he day.
Most people on here, if not all of you,expect something very bad to happen to Sophia when Liam discovers about her affairs.
What would happen if say Liam discovers that Sophia has been unfaithful and they have a fight and Liam drives off mad as hell and has a fatal car crash?
Sophia filled with guilt/remorse and unable to afford the upkeep of the mansion would maybe have to move back home,alienated by her children because of what Sophia's caused,the death of there father.
I don't think this game is going to be this dark. It could be an interesting storyline but I'm not sure it would fit well with the rest of the story.

ancienregimele

Sep 27, 2017
Thought of he day.
Most people on here, if not all of you,expect something very bad to happen to Sophia when Liam discovers about her affairs.
What would happen if say Liam discovers that Sophia has been unfaithful and they have a fight and Liam drives off mad as hell and has a fatal car crash?
Sophia filled with guilt/remorse and unable to afford the upkeep of the mansion would maybe have to move back home,alienated by her children because of what Sophia's caused,the death of there father.
It will be bad, whatever happens, if Liam finds out. I hope it won't lead to death because too many games present death as a choice & there's enough of this in RL, without introducing it to what is meant to be an entertaining escapist sexy fantasy. Murder & suicide are also very real options in an unfaithful partner scenario. It's apparent that many fans are young & may not have experienced the disintegration of a marriage, or long-term relationship, (I'm talking years of living with the same person, kids etc.). I could be, (& hope), I'm wrong but this makes me think that they might like Liam out of the picture in whatever way it happens. There is no gung-ho attitude available to those in a divorce situation such as this, even for those who, on finding out, manage to make love to someone else within days or weeks of the break-up, this is not the start of some wonderful new-found 'freedom.' Imagine that Liam discovers Sophia has been in a 'liaison" with Dylan. Doing nothing would not be an option. Killing his wife & son, then himself would be at one extreme but remember that those poor folks in such a situation are not in their right minds. [I'm fully aware that we're talking about pixels here & no actual person will be harmed but nor will there be "ahegao" faces all round.....I HATE ahegao faces!].
There are numerous strong emotions generated by this unfortunate circumstance which should not be under-stated, even in a game. We are talking about one of the most traumatising of experiences, which regretably is very common.
If & when Sophia's faithlessness is discovered it will be a mighty challenge to L&P's writng skills as to how it is handled. He has shown great story-telling ability on occasion but there have also been many examples of superficial writing. I hope the former prevails in this future scenario, unless of course, Liam never finds out.

Skut100

Feb 13, 2019
imagine Sophia caught liam cheating. you can avoid having sex with liam all the time. At some point he is so frustrated that he cheats on Sophia with one of his colleagues. maybe at a company party or something. sophia finds out or catches him having sex with another woman. now she thinks “so far everything was just a kind of fun with dylan, sam, ellie,..... but now that liam cheated on me, I can do it too

Reactions: cakeny

ThatDuuuuude

Jan 25, 2021
After my previous comments the game kind of got stucked on my mind.. So one day i used a mod and followed the lesbian route. I really didn't think i would enjoy it as much as i did but their showering moments and attraction was VERY hot and enjoyable. It's still much teasing but more action than with her (cucked whiney) son. I'm stocked for the next patch! Too bad it might take a while :/

What storyline do you guys/girls think is the best?

Reactions: Poser_Voyeur

lockerxx

Conversation Conqueror
May 10, 2017
I was trying to look at it from LIam's point of view,think of him what you will , he is a dedicated husband and he adores his wife.
He would never cheat on Sophia and has complete faith in her, so it would be soul destroying for him when he finds out and as you have said we have no idea on how Liam will react if he discovers Sophia with either Ellie or Dylan.
I think it would be too easy if they got divorced and Sophia would of got off lightly,the consequences of Sophia's actions have to match the betraya/hurt/anger that Liam feels and I feel that divorce would not fit this,depening on circumstances.
but in what path this could happen in the sophie/dylan,bennet,aiden,sam,ellie,zak,alyssa,vicky? :unsure:
this super dark end.

hmc15

Apr 4, 2019
Thought of he day.
Hello Don Morello

• Thinking Face
Reactions: lockerxx

hmc15

Apr 4, 2019
You're going to need to explain why what you're saying is different from what I'm saying.
This game is possibly the great AVN game ever made. It has significant potential for audience and therefore customers to expand. What you're saying about point of diminishing returns is absolutely accurate and true, however, it applies only to CURRENT fans that have been following the project. Should this game expand into different platforms (i.e., Steam) that cohort of fans would not experience diminishing returns as their perspective of the game would still be in the investment phase.

L&P is going to be A-okay milking this game whether we like it or not.

lockerxx

Conversation Conqueror
May 10, 2017
After my previous comments the game kind of got stucked on my mind.. So one day i used a mod and followed the lesbian route. I really didn't think i would enjoy it as much as i did but their showering moments and attraction was VERY hot and enjoyable. It's still much teasing but more action than with her (cucked whiney) son. I'm stocked for the next patch! Too bad it might take a while :/

What storyline do you guys/girls think is the best?
the sophie/ellie is my favourite for now.that showers mom/daughter :love: :love: :love: :love:

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes