Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
There could be another taser soon.
I wonder if he has his new cards yet?Also is anybody having trouble with accessing the links?

Last edited:

truerty

Dec 30, 2018
I have 8gb of free device storage but still its not installing.... I downloaded apk file twice but still not working.....
In my experience there's two reasons why that happens.,

1. Less storage space. If the app file you're about to install is 2gb, you need to have x2 the size (4gb) free on your storage to successfully get it installed.

2. Too much cache files and other active apps in the background hindering with the installation process. Run a cleaner and clear the cache and free your ram. Turn off internet connection for added speed boost. Now try installing.

Shrivy

Oct 25, 2019
In my experience there's two reasons why that happens.,

1. Less storage space. If the app file you're about to install is 2gb, you need to have x2 the size (4gb) free on your storage to successfully get it installed.

2. Too much cache files and other active apps in the background hindering with the installation process. Run a cleaner and clear the cache and free your ram. Turn off internet connection for added speed boost. Now try installing.
Tried everything but not installing... Btw thanks for your suggestions... I'll wait for next update....

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes