GingerSweetGirl

Engaged Member
Aug 23, 2020

First of all, there will very likely be a time jump of one week after the current playable day, when I also will check and edit some things in my script, making sure to not forget anything. So, this preview might be only temporarily and could change a little bit later. But it also could stay like that.
Anyway, this is how it looks for now:

Morning
1) Literature lesson (Aiden's 4th task) + a bonus scene
2) Don Morello (optional)
Noon
1) 2nd side job 3rd day
2) Dylan/Ellie OR: Dylan comes home from the boarding school for the weekend. What will happen here depends on if the "pool chicken fight" on day 10 took place or not!
3) "Coach Sophia"
Afternoon
1) Sophia/Sam
2) Sophia/Claire/Marie (with Dylan)
Evening
1) Sophia/Dylan
2) Sophia/Dylan OR: Dylan/Ellie OR: Dylan/Emma
hhmmmmm....there's a lot to digest here. #2 for the Evening portion has me intrigued.

GingerSweetGirl

Engaged Member
Aug 23, 2020
Of course there will be corruption, there'd be no point in the route if there wasn't. But it's far too soon for anything like that. I've said repeatedly that I'm waiting for Leah to come back from Japan before the 2nd side job can get anything close to interesting. Not just because I'm interested in the possible lesbian side of things, but because the extreme difference in Japanese culture and American conservativism is I think a greater catalyst for Sophia to consider her own morals.
I don't think anyone was saying Sophia would take a big jump to stripping right away, just that it will be an option at some point. At least, that's how I read it.

Reactions: Bane71

farrah

Lesbian incest the best!
Donor
Aug 26, 2017

First of all, there will very likely be a time jump of one week after the current playable day, when I also will check and edit some things in my script, making sure to not forget anything. So, this preview might be only temporarily and could change a little bit later. But it also could stay like that.

Morning
Noon
1) 2nd side job 3rd day
2) Dylan/Ellie OR: Dylan comes home from the boarding school for the weekend. What will happen here depends on if the "pool chicken fight" on day 10 took place or not!
3) "Coach Sophia"
Afternoon
1) Sophia/Sam
Evening
1) Sophia/Dylan

Well, I guess I'll have to play Sophia/Dylan first then Sophia/Ellie. I am surprised that a Sophia/Dylan/Patricia didn't show up. That could be for another time. But a good chunk of the day is Dylan on the back end.
11 events, 8 of them with Dylan, looks like an overdose. Dylan Dylan Dylan he is everywhere and no Ellie and Sophia in this and maybe the next year :cry:

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 3359971

So it looks like we get an Aiden task on Playable day 12(task 3) and also on playable day 13(task 4) the same day as the "comfortable solution".
so it appears that task 3 could be outside of school hours but task 4 is in school

Last edited by a moderator:

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
11 events, 8 of them with Dylan, looks like an overdose. Dylan Dylan Dylan he is everywhere and no Ellie and Sophia in this and maybe the next year :cry:
Ellie's next event is due playable day 14, but I don't know what time of the day it will be. But with the museum date also that evening, day 14 is looking far more interesting. How Patricia is going to get up to shenanigans at the museum is something I'm curious about.

D

Deleted member 3359971

Ellie's next event is due playable day 14, but I don't know what time of the day it will be. But with the museum date also that evening, day 14 is looking far more interesting. How Patricia is going to get up to shenanigans at the museum is something I'm curious about.
More foreplay and teasing from Sophia and Patricia but not going the full nine yards, my question is will the group split up into two or stay together?
Do we know what time of the day the museum tour will happen at?

farrah

Lesbian incest the best!
Donor
Aug 26, 2017
I know about playable day 14. And also the next one is only 16 (Ellie's day, which will probably also have a lot of Dylan now too)
No lesbian events (bonus scene possible with Natalie). And Dylan putting in the foreground, i don't like it. Some events with him are generally superfluous. Soon Dylan's events will be more than with Sophia. I miss my little mouse and their naughty things with her mom.

Last edited:

ancienregimele

Sep 27, 2017

Morning
Noon
1) 2nd side job 3rd day
3) "Coach Sophia"
Afternoon
1) Sophia/Sam
Evening
1) Sophia/Dylan

Well, I guess I'll have to play Sophia/Dylan first then Sophia/Ellie. I am surprised that a Sophia/Dylan/Patricia didn't show up. That could be for another time. But a good chunk of the day is Dylan on the back end.
Everyone seated comfortably, then before we begin, 'Would anyone care for some Dylan with their serving of Dylan? ....& for "afters" we've a communal bowl of Dylan.' Bon Appetit.

D

Deleted member 3359971

Everyone seated comfortably, then before we begin, 'Would anyone care for some Dylan with their serving of Dylan? ....& for "afters" we've a communal bowl of Dylan.' Bon Appetit.
Change the title to "Dylan, a wife and mother"How desperate are you.

Reactions: ancienregimele

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
It might not be so blatant if he actually got anywhere. Jules has had an order of magnitude fewer events with more progress than he has made so far.

And how many of these events are Dylan route as opposed to just having him in it is going to be telling. And how many are actually going to advance Sophia and Dylan's relationship? At least one of the events is going to be Dylan/Amber on the boarding school route. And two of them are for the bonus storyline, and another is Dylan/Emma.

So at least two events where the player could have already decided not to pursue Sophia/Dylan

D

Deleted member 3359971

It might not be so blatant if he actually got anywhere. Jules has had an order of magnitude fewer events with more progress than he has made so far.

And how many of these events are Dylan route as opposed to just having him in it is going to be telling. And how many are actually going to advance Sophia and Dylan's relationship? At least one of the events is going to be Dylan/Amber on the boarding school route. And two of them are for the bonus storyline, and another is Dylan/Emma.

So at least two events where the player could have already decided not to pursue Sophia/Dylan
Baldrick has a better chance of getting laid than Dylan.
hqdefault.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: Poser_Voyeur
D

Deleted member 3359971

I wouldn't go that far. Dylan's chances with Marie I think are actually pretty good
Sophia "Your brain is so minute Dylan, that if a hungry cannibal cracked your head open, there wouldn't be enough to cover a small water biscuit."
Dylan....Your head is emptier than a eunach's underpants

sept0342

Sep 22, 2017

Morning
Noon
1) 2nd side job 3rd day
3) "Coach Sophia"
Afternoon
1) Sophia/Sam
Evening
1) Sophia/Dylan
2) Sophia/Dylan
OR: Dylan/Ellie OR: Dylan/Emma

A Dylan event after another Dylan event? My head is going to explode :love:

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
A Dylan event after another Dylan event? My head is going to explode :love:
It happens more often than you'd think. I count it happening around 10 times so far. But it's easy not to notice because they're often small events. For example, on day 12 there's the video games right after the trampoline. On day 17 there's the jacuzzi event, then the mall, then either the chicken fight or the fashion show

Catherine1972

Oct 4, 2020
She cannot wear something erotic to class, the boys' mother, in this case, will simply cancel the class.

What is probably important is not what she wears in class, but what she takes off during class to provide students with visual material? ;)
Undressing, showing off a piece of thigh, suggesting, taking a lascivious position, or just bending over, pouting, biting your lip ... Whether it's for Aiden's chores or driving with Larry, Sophia has shown that she could do it, constrained at first ... but finding pleasure in it. So will the realism play out on the nature of what she has to accomplish or the pleasure she takes in doing it, hoping that she takes the initiative a little more! Except for the imposed tasks of course. :)

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes