abram1

May 24, 2020

First of all, there will very likely be a time jump of one week after the current playable day, when I also will check and edit some things in my script, making sure to not forget anything. So, this preview might be only temporarily and could change a little bit later. But it also could stay like that.
Anyway, this is how it looks for now:

Morning
1) Literature lesson (Aiden's 4th task) + a bonus scene
2) Don Morello (optional)
Noon
1) 2nd side job 3rd day
2) Dylan/Ellie OR: Dylan comes home from the boarding school for the weekend. What will happen here depends on if the "pool chicken fight" on day 10 took place or not!
3) "Coach Sophia"
Afternoon
1) Sophia/Sam
2) Sophia/Claire/Marie (with Dylan)
Evening
1) Sophia/Dylan
2) Sophia/Dylan OR: Dylan/Ellie OR: Dylan/Emma

Well, I guess I'll have to play Sophia/Dylan first then Sophia/Ellie. I am surprised that a Sophia/Dylan/Patricia didn't show up. That could be for another time. But a good chunk of the day is Dylan on the back end.
Now we're talking.
So, basically, Dylan has become almost an official substitute for Sophia, thus the game should be rebranded as "a Wife and Dylan's mom" or AWADM. Which is a no brainer as he's so popular among patrons.

Finally some Amber/Dylan continuation since it'll be practically 2 years after their interaction but only 10 in-game days.
Story branching gets new heights which is exciting and concerning simultaneously.

Alas, Ellie stays in the shadows and will shine only on Day 16. Lesbian side of the game is the most spectacular and is the way to play. Instead L&P is subtly hooking her up with Dylan, which is actually crazy hot and only their mom can rival her own daughter. Hypothetical family 3-some? I've haven't seen any denial from the dev's side and unless he states otherwise my hopes aren't turning to ashes.

So Sofia may face a dilemma of how to illustrate oral material to the children.
I like that among all the possible words in this context you've chosen the right one. What if her verbal explanation gradually turns to an oral one? 2 out of 3 kids seems barely legal for this task though but if it stays a little dirty secret amid them I'm up for it. But more likely we'll see Sophia with Mrs Myers or her daughter.

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
L&P listened to the complaints and is focusing on the main characters. This is the effect, events with the same characters, one after another.
Now, who was complaining that, L&P continually put in more and more secondary characters or less relevant events, has not thought that this is going to be the result??? :unsure: :whistle:
This is the effect, focusing on the main characters.

farrah

Lesbian incest the best!
Donor
Aug 26, 2017
L&P listened to the complaints and is focusing on the main characters. This is the effect, events with the same characters, one after another.
Now, who was complaining that, L&P continually put in more and more secondary characters or less relevant events, has not thought that this is going to be the result??? :unsure: :whistle:
This is the effect, focusing on the main characters.
More like he fulfills the requests of people who ask for more hetero content from a man's point of view. But in my opinion he went too far with Dylan the next game day. And very few people are interested in Emma Marie or Amber, сompared to the storyline with Sophia or Ellie. Dylan's popularity is only in incest, not because he is the most interesting character.

Scarlet56

Oct 13, 2019
We'll have to explain to me how we can jump a week without Aiden's tasks having moved when, surely, other events will have moved a little.
So many events on day 13. How long will L&P take? (even if they are short).
L&P please, stop with the visual quality, that's more than enough. Now move on :)
ok now i'm waiting for the facepalms :rolleyes:

Catherine1972

Oct 4, 2020
We'll have to explain to me how we can jump a week without Aiden's tasks having moved when, surely, other events will have moved a little.
L&P please, stop with the visual quality, that's more than enough. Now move on :)
A moment of fed up ? :ROFLMAO:

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
More like he fulfills the requests of people who ask for more hetero content from a man's point of view. But in my opinion he went too far with Dylan the next game day. And very few people are interested in Emma Marie or Amber, сompared to the storyline with Sophia or Ellie. Dylan's popularity is only in incest, not because he is the most interesting character.
I think that Ellie and Dylan go together regarding the evolution of their relationship with Sophia. Agree, Ellie is ahead, but she doesn't get past a red dot until Dylan reaches his own red dot.
As Dylan has it more complicated, he will have more events.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
And yet, even if Ellie wasn't Sophia's daughter, her route is just as enjoyable. Ellie and Patricia could just be friends like they are in DoL, and their events would still be hot.

Reactions: Poser_Voyeur

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
Noooo, I hope to see better renders :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: Catherine1972

lockerxx

Conversation Conqueror
May 10, 2017

First of all, there will very likely be a time jump of one week after the current playable day, when I also will check and edit some things in my script, making sure to not forget anything. So, this preview might be only temporarily and could change a little bit later. But it also could stay like that.

Morning
Noon
1) 2nd side job 3rd day
2) Dylan/Ellie OR: Dylan comes home from the boarding school for the weekend. What will happen here depends on if the "pool chicken fight" on day 10 took place or not!
3) "Coach Sophia"
Afternoon
1) Sophia/Sam
Evening
1) Sophia/Dylan

Well, I guess I'll have to play Sophia/Dylan first then Sophia/Ellie. I am surprised that a Sophia/Dylan/Patricia didn't show up. That could be for another time. But a good chunk of the day is Dylan on the back end.
thanks for the info.maybe a little too much Dylan :ROFLMAO:

Leldorin

Nov 22, 2019

Morning
Noon
1) 2nd side job 3rd day
3) "Coach Sophia"
Afternoon
1) Sophia/Sam
Evening
1) Sophia/Dylan

The bonus scene : Dylan/Dylan

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Farrah, I'm as disappointed as you are, no events with our dear girls. :cry:
Can I still cry on your shoulder ? just a little. :cry:
Next Ellie event is day 14 though, so could be a morning shower. And we might see Sophia comfortable enough to jill off in front of Ellie (and not stop this time). Especially since the last time she probably got off was the Wednesday

Scarlet56

Oct 13, 2019
It was for medical reasons, under a lot of pressure, I don't think Dylan enjoyed it :sneaky:. He needs a stimulating and suitable environment.
Or Dylan can take Sophia's place (in the scene where he throws the baseball) and Sophia throws the ball at Dylan's pants down and could say to him: You have to know how to toughen up in life, son. Come on, show me.

• Haha
Reactions: Catherine1972
3.20 star(s) 461 Votes