farrah

Lesbian incest the best!
Donor
Aug 26, 2017
I have to ask the obvious but why does everyone like Dylan? I mean seriously what is his appeal?
Incest word :unsure:
I find it difficult to associate myself with him. He's too successful and still a virgin. Also has a bunch of talents and skills. Will he be Chuck Norris soon?
In addition, his character changed in different times, but does not receive development. In my opinion, LP has a problem with Dylan and his storyline/personality. This is evidenced by many haters as well as complaints from fans, for example, about "the twist". The worst thing that can happen to Dylan is he turns into the stalker Max from BB. But then he will completely lose his personality.

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
I have to ask the obvious but why does everyone like Dylan? I mean seriously what is his appeal?
We're talking about a woman and sex outside of marriage. But there are levels here.
Level 1 - man same age. Very common.
Level 2 - man is older. Less common, some geezer with good stamina, but it has its fans.
Level 3 - man is younger.
Bigger level kinkier. Level 3 includes the first 2, we are talking about adultery here, so, more fans.
Level 3 could include incest or not, depends on players taste. Some of them are not with incest and, in this case, it's just a beautiful, educated, smart woman with a teenager.
So, Dylan path has a lot of fans because includes different fetishes.

Hlextor

May 6, 2017
He's certainly a good wanker! If only he could channel some of that pent up energy into doing stuff like....maybe asking a girl for a date. (How old is he supposed to be again)? Wait...on second thoughts, NO! If he gets turned down he won't be able to cope with that horrible moment when you wish the Earth would swallow you up. He'll go running to his mother to whine that he's so sad that he needs to see her 40dd boobs again, so that he can carry on with his rotten life, in the luxury mansion, as the star of the football (soccer) team & a tech wizard, with a load of friends & his whole future before him. I can see why Sophia feels sorry for him....not.
I don't know how old you all are. But could you perhaps take yourselves back to your youth when you were 16 years old? So from what I read here, you were the full go-getters, you picked up one girl after another.
I don't believe a word you say. When you're 16, you're more the shy one. Of course, it also depends on the environment. Do you have older siblings, brothers from whom you can learn something, etc.?
So don't always act as if Dylan, at 16 (that's how old Dylan is according to L&P), already has to be a grown man!

ancienregimele

Sep 27, 2017
Thankfully it's not everyone but it's a sufficiently big fanbase for L&P to decide to make Dylan the ubiquitous 'second MC' he's now become. This has gradually been to the detriment of those who don't want a second MC but now the Dylanisation process is in overdrive. It's so glaringly obvious that it's almost embarassing. There are a number of reasons I can think of as to why he has a loyal following. Age is the first aspect & I believe that many fans are fairly, or very young, which means they can identify with him, to some extent. I don't necessarily mean that they fancy their own mothers but that they are still learning, forming their characters & encountering the trials & tribulations of the teenage, or even early 20's years.

Dylan has become a sort of hero who they want to see win & if this means, "plowing Sophia's ass," then Dylan's goals are their goals. Then there's also his actual goals he scores on the pitch. Sporting heros...most of us have had them & again it's about winning.

Then there's possession as a factor. What greater proof is there that you have possessed a woman than to make her pregnant, is the reasoning & it's understandable. This, to me, would account for the otherwise inexplicable wish of some fans for Dylan to get Sophia pregnant. This fetish, I believe, applies to hormonal heterosexual young men who've perhaps never seen a naked woman in the flesh, certainly not a 38 year old &/or never made love but if they have, are unlikely to have made a woman pregnant. I have never detected any insight from preggo fans into what it actually means to be co-responsible for the creation of another living being. Rather pregnancy is just another erotic trope. Rude awakenings will occur later in life, no doubt.

Speaking of possession, there's the awkward issue of not wanting anybody else to possess your mother. Well, I'm not going to get into the Oedipus complex because it could cause offence but the idea of "keeping it in the family," (not my words), obviously resonates, as it has been advocated by Dylan fans, in one form or another. This also touches on the well known father-son rivalry & at its' simplest boils down to, 'replace the father, become the man of the house.'

Anyway that's plenty for now. I've already written enough to attract the opprobrium of dedicated Dylan fans whether they fall into any of the above categories, or not. Dylan fans tend to express disapproval by the easy expedient of awarding facepalms. Simply not wholeheartedly approving of every appearance by Dylan, or saying anything which is not in praise of Dylan can generate a facepalm, which also leads me to believe in the age bloc of most Dylan fans. There are other reasons that I believe account for Dylan's popularity but we'll maybe revisit this topic. I don't hate Dylan, it's just his constant lusting after his own mother I can't stand. I used to avoid it. Maybe I still can....some of the time.

farrah

Lesbian incest the best!
Donor
Aug 26, 2017
I don't know how old you all are. But could you perhaps take yourselves back to your youth when you were 16 years old? So from what I read here, you were the full go-getters, you picked up one girl after another.
I don't believe a word you say. When you're 16, you're more the shy one. Of course, it also depends on the environment. Do you have older siblings, brothers from whom you can learn something, etc.?
So don't always act as if Dylan, at 16 (that's how old Dylan is according to L&P), already has to be a grown man!
I dunno man, but he’s rich handsome, has sports achievements and other skills. He just can't be a virgin. More like he's 14 years old, but even so, many of his skills look some fantastic for this age :unsure:

Hlextor

May 6, 2017
...or saying anything which is not in praise of Dylan can generate a facepalm, which also leads me to believe in the age bloc of most Dylan fans.
Please don't act like a victim here. Say what you want to say. This is not North Korea or Russia. As long as we talk about pro and contra Dylan in a reasonable way without defaming Dylan, I find every discussion interesting.

WhiteWolf619

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2018
Thankfully it's not everyone but it's a sufficiently big fanbase for L&P to decide to make Dylan the ubiquitous 'second MC' he's now become. This has gradually been to the detriment of those who don't want a second MC but now the Dylanisation process is in overdrive. It's so glaringly obvious that it's almost embarassing. There are a number of reasons I can think of as to why he has a loyal following. Age is the first aspect & I believe that many fans are fairly, or very young, which means they can identify with him, to some extent. I don't necessarily mean that they fancy their own mothers but that they are still learning, forming their characters & encountering the trials & tribulations of the teenage, or even early 20's years.

Dylan has become a sort of hero who they want to see win & if this means, "plowing Sophia's ass," then Dylan's goals are their goals. Then there's also his actual goals he scores on the pitch. Sporting heros...most of us have had them & again it's about winning.

Then there's possession as a factor. What greater proof is there that you have possessed a woman than to make her pregnant, is the reasoning & it's understandable. This, to me, would account for the otherwise inexplicable wish of some fans for Dylan to get Sophia pregnant. This fetish, I believe, applies to hormonal heterosexual young men who've perhaps never seen a naked woman in the flesh, certainly not a 38 year old &/or never made love but if they have, are unlikely to have made a woman pregnant. I have never detected any insight from preggo fans into what it actually means to be co-responsible for the creation of another living being. Rather pregnancy is just another erotic trope. Rude awakenings will occur later in life, no doubt.

Speaking of possession, there's the awkward issue of not wanting anybody else to possess your mother. Well, I'm not going to get into the Oedipus complex because it could cause offence but the idea of "keeping it in the family," (not my words), obviously resonates, as it has been advocated by Dylan fans, in one form or another. This also touches on the well known father-son rivalry & at its' simplest boils down to, 'replace the father, become the man of the house.'

Anyway that's plenty for now. I've already written enough to attract the opprobrium of dedicated Dylan fans whether they fall into any of the above categories, or not. Dylan fans tend to express disapproval by the easy expedient of awarding facepalms. Simply not wholeheartedly approving of every appearance by Dylan, or saying anything which is not in praise of Dylan can generate a facepalm, which also leads me to believe in the age bloc of most Dylan fans. There are other reasons that I believe account for Dylan's popularity but we'll maybe revisit this topic. I don't hate Dylan, it's just his constant lusting after his own mother I can't stand. I used to avoid it. Maybe I still can....some of the time.
It started out as a good story now it might as well be called A Mother And Son. Don't even see the point of writing any more story might as well just get it over with and let Dylan fuck her and be done with it.

Last edited:

Hlextor

May 6, 2017
I dunno man, but he’s rich handsome, has sports achievements and other skills. He just can't be a virgin. More like he's 14 years old, but even so, many of his skills look some fantastic for this age :unsure:
I know some of my daughters' friends who, when they were 16, behaved strangely. Not in the way you'd expect. Dylan is no weirder than boys that age. Believe me. :sneaky:

ancienregimele

Sep 27, 2017

OK, I've taken myself back to my youth. Following fashion without the money to do it, buying 45s that were ex-jukebox, hence cheap, (& scratched). Talking about film stars, (mainly women), football (soccer), playing football, going to the match, snooker, youth club, YMCA, school, night-times at the cafe, night-times on the street, pinball, (the only sport I was really good at) etc. I have to stop before I get sentimental...

If you scan my words again you'll see that I refer to the horrible moment you get turned down by a girl. This was not imagination it was based on experience. If you want to date girls you have to learn to take rejection, hard though this can be. If, like Dylan, you don't attempt to get to know a girl the shyness, lack of confidence etc. becomes a self-perpetuating vicious circle. Again this is based on experience, so no I didn't pick up one girl after another but I did alright. At 16 I had at least 7 or 8 girlfriends in my past plus a number of one-off dates. I wasn't as "cookie-cutter" handsome as Dylan but in those days I really wasn't bad looking either & when I was on form I had what we termed, "the patter." How is Dylan likely to acquire any techniques if he doesn't try?

I absolutely don't expect him to act like a grown man. Realism is becoming scarcer in this game & that would just be silly. Myself & others just want him to act the age he is.

Last edited:
Reactions: Alley_Cat

farrah

Lesbian incest the best!
Donor
Aug 26, 2017
It started out as a good story now it might as well be called A Mother And Son. Don't even see the point of writing any more story might as well just get it over with and let Dylan fuck her and be done with it.
I'm more afraid that the game will looks like the BB, Dylan will fuck everyone around and that's it. And Sophia will fade into the background by that time :cry:

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
I know some of my daughters' friends who, when they were 16, behaved strangely. Not in the way you'd expect. Dylan is no weirder than boys that age. Believe me. :sneaky:
L&P has started with a younger Dylan, 14-15 years old, but Patreon rules have raised his age. What doesn't fit is, IMO, his sexual "preferences", first comes first, have sex, then NTR/cuckold and the like.
I understand that L&P wants NTR/cuckold in his game, which doesn't fit with Liam ( I suppose NTR/cuckold means sexual desire which Liam lacks), but burden poor Dylan with all this.....

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: farrah

lockerxx

Conversation Conqueror
May 10, 2017
day 13 a very dylan day
dylan/sophie
dylan/ellie (sorry farrah)
dylan/amber
dylan/sophie/Marie/Claire
dylan/emma

and dylan/dylan :ROFLMAO:

ancienregimele

Sep 27, 2017
Please don't act like a victim here. Say what you want to say. This is not North Korea or Russia. As long as we talk about pro and contra Dylan in a reasonable way without defaming Dylan, I find every discussion interesting.
I hear what you're saying but you'd be surprised what I've been facepalmed for.

Reactions: Hlextor
3.20 star(s) 461 Votes