Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018

First of all, there will very likely be a time jump of one week after the current playable day, when I also will check and edit some things in my script, making sure to not forget anything. So, this preview might be only temporarily and could change a little bit later. But it also could stay like that.
Anyway, this is how it looks for now:

Morning
1) Literature lesson (Aiden's 4th task) + a bonus scene
2) Don Morello (optional)
Noon
1) 2nd side job 3rd day
2) Dylan/Ellie OR: Dylan comes home from the boarding school for the weekend. What will happen here depends on if the "pool chicken fight" on day 10 took place or not!
3) "Coach Sophia"
Afternoon
1) Sophia/Sam
2) Sophia/Claire/Marie (with Dylan)
Evening
1) Sophia/Dylan
2) Sophia/Dylan OR: Dylan/Ellie OR: Dylan/Emma

Well, I guess I'll have to play Sophia/Dylan first then Sophia/Ellie. I am surprised that a Sophia/Dylan/Patricia didn't show up. That could be for another time. But a good chunk of the day is Dylan on the back end.
This seems alright to me. Dylan sorely needs some advancement with Sophia especially given how far along Ellie is with her, so this day looks like it will do a lot to catch him up to her.

The only thing that's slightly puzzling is the potential double Sophia/Dylan events for the evening. I can only assume the 2nd one will be based on choices pertaining to the other 2, i.e. if you're not doing the Dylan/Emma path then it will default to the Dylan/Elle event if you're on that path, and if you're not on either of those you'll get a Dylan/Sophia event if you're on that path or perhaps if you make certain choices in the previous event.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Don't be sad, L&P will compensate you later. Next Sunday, Sophia and Patricia riding ... it's going to be a titty soup :sneaky:
It's not the next Sunday, if memory serves it's supposed to be the upcoming Sunday which makes L&P's talk of "a time jump of one week" rather confusing.

You forgot Ellie in this scene. And to make the set as complete, Liam will sadly look out the window and cry :rolleyes:
Pretty sure Patricia only invited Sophia and it's just supposed to be an event for the 2 of them and Patricia's ranch-owner friend.

Reactions: Bane71

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Don't be sad, L&P will compensate you later. Next Sunday, Sophia and Patricia horseback riding ... it's going to be a titty soup :sneaky:
Dylan has more events on day 20 than Patricia has in the game so far. I really don't think you can compare the two.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018

First of all, there will very likely be a time jump of one week after the current playable day, when I also will check and edit some things in my script, making sure to not forget anything. So, this preview might be only temporarily and could change a little bit later. But it also could stay like that.
Anyway, this is how it looks for now:

Morning
1) Literature lesson (Aiden's 4th task) + a bonus scene
2) Don Morello (optional)
Noon
1) 2nd side job 3rd day
2) Dylan/Ellie OR: Dylan comes home from the boarding school for the weekend. What will happen here depends on if the "pool chicken fight" on day 10 took place or not!
3) "Coach Sophia"
Afternoon
1) Sophia/Sam
2) Sophia/Claire/Marie (with Dylan)
Evening
1) Sophia/Dylan
2) Sophia/Dylan OR: Dylan/Ellie OR: Dylan/Emma

Well, I guess I'll have to play Sophia/Dylan first then Sophia/Ellie. I am surprised that a Sophia/Dylan/Patricia didn't show up. That could be for another time. But a good chunk of the day is Dylan on the back end.
The one thing I always think about when I see these event lists is, "sounds good, I just wish it would come in a single update every 3-5 months." :cry:

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
It would be great!
The other things is that, with these 1/3 day updates, some of them will end up with nothing happening for certain players.

Think about this:
  • If you sent to Dylan to boarding and stopped Liam gambling, you get no events in the Day 13 Morning update
  • If you took the 1st side job, sent Dylan to boarding school, didn't do the "pool chicken fight", and rejected Sam's advances, you may only get one event in the Day 13 Noon/Afternoon update
  • If you sent to Dylan to boarding school, you may not get those Sophia/Dylan events in the Day 13 Evening/Night update if either or both of those events is dependent on not sending him or not rebuffing him in the first event.
So, to summarise, if you sent Dylan to boarding school, took the 1st side job, stopped Liam gambling, didn't do the "pool chicken fight", and rejected Sam's advances, the day could go like this

Morning Update
  • Nothing
Noon/Afternoon Update
  • Sophia/Claire/Marie (with Dylan)
Evening/Night Update
  • Sophia/Dylan and/or Sophia/Dylan
And even then, those events happening could also be dependent on whether or not Dylan was sent to boarding school.

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
The next update Sophia event: Gets a hair cut.
meanwhile the rest is just Dylan doing this Dylan doing that. Dylan Dylan Dylan.
But we didn't have a Dylan solo event, except Dylan Ellie. Everything Dylan does is directly connected to Sophia.

Satburn

Nov 30, 2020
I was really looking forward to the next update to come out, but from what now seems to be happening when this update is released, I am now two minds over it.

I know that Dylan is a important part of the story, but as the story evolves it seems that he may become the main main character in this story, with most of the other characters only playing a minor part.

I hope this isn't the case, for me this will turn a great game into somewhat of just a mediocre one for me, which would be a great shame as I had high hopes for this game.

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes