Hlextor

May 6, 2017
It was planned from the beginning that Dylan would have most of the events alongside Sophia. Then Ellie and then Sam. And it generally has nothing to do with the fact that you think the Dylan fan community is demanding it now. No! From the very beginning. Dylan was always planned as the second MC.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
I was really looking forward to the next update to come out, but from what now seems to be happening when this update is released, I am now two minds over it.

I know that Dylan is a important part of the story, but as the story evolves it seems that he may become the main main character in this story, with most of the other characters only playing a minor part.

I hope this isn't the case, for me this will turn a great game into somewhat of just a mediocre one for me, which would be a great shame as I had high hopes for this game.
Dylan's not going to become the MC, he's just getting his dues. Ellie's practically one more shower away from getting Sophia to finger her and Sophia won't even look at Dylan's dick. He needs some progress and this day, for those that want that, looks like it will do that.

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
Dylan's not going to become the MC, he's just getting his dues. Ellie's practically one more shower away from getting Sophia to finger her and Sophia won't even look at Dylan's dick. He needs some progress and this day, for those that want that, looks like it will do that.
That is. Another shower event and if there is no progress Ellie fans will complain. But right now Ellie can't be that far ahead.

farrah

Lesbian incest the best!
Donor
Aug 26, 2017
It was planned from the beginning that Dylan would have most of the events alongside Sophia. Then Ellie and then Sam. And it generally has nothing to do with the fact that you think the Dylan fan community is demanding it now. No! From the very beginning. Dylan was always planned as the second MC.
Well, initially it should be Liam as the second character. And it's good that LP refuse for this. However, the number of Dylan's events is much more than planned :unsure:

Reactions: Leldorin

Satburn

Nov 30, 2020
I would hope you are right about all that, I know many on here are fans of Dylan, but to me he's seems to young and immature for my liking, and it would be much better for me, for him having more minor scenes.

Perhaps after this update, things may progress onto a different routes, maybe with Don Morello and his brother having more involvement with the Mother, and/or more scenes with the girls.

I would also be interesting how far the corruptions goes with Aiden, but by the look of this latest update there will be very little this time around

farrah

Lesbian incest the best!
Donor
Aug 26, 2017
That is. Another shower event and if there is no progress Ellie fans will complain. But right now Ellie can't be that far ahead.
Ellie will back in Sophia's arms only in the 2023 and 2025 :rolleyes:
Some people here don't want understand that the VN name is A wife and a mother instead of A wife and a lesbian mother.
But Dylan cant be a wife and any mother :unsure:

WhiteWolf619

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2018
Female MC I know that some people have a bit of problem with that, but for no reason IMO! I've decided on a beautiful and hot female MC-MILF because there are just too many "male-MC games" at the moment! It's just become boring! And many hot events in the story are only playable as a (married) female MC! I was wavering between having the MC as a husband or wife. But in the end I've decided on the wife for the above reasons.

So just reading that on his patreon page i don't see anything about a secondary MC, so why would you make Dylan a secondary MC it makes no sense, and why would you need a second MC anyway, Sophia's story has been told so far pretty well, but now by adding Dylan into the mix it sorta ruins the experience. The story revolves around Sophia and her choices of either being a good wife or what ever she is to become going down the filfy route, the story should be about her and only her and the choices she makes.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Female MC I know that some people have a bit of problem with that, but for no reason IMO! I've decided on a beautiful and hot female MC-MILF because there are just too many "male-MC games" at the moment! It's just become boring! And many hot events in the story are only playable as a (married) female MC! I was wavering between having the MC as a husband or wife. But in the end I've decided on the wife for the above reasons.

So just reading that on his patreon page i don't see anything about a secondary MC, so why would you make Dylan a secondary MC it makes no sense, and why would you need a second MC anyway, Sophia's story has been told so far pretty well, but now by adding Dylan into the mix it sorta ruins the experience. The story revolves around Sophia and her choices of either being a good wife or what ever she is to become going down the filfy route, the story should be about her and only her and the choices she makes.
Dylan's not a 2nd MC and not going to be either. He's just getting a few (optional) events on this day because his progress with Sophia hasn't gone anywhere for a quite a while now whilst Ellie's progress has accelerated.

I guarantee that something will happen in a couple of years when the next Ellie event comes along and she'll be given some more focus because, like Dylan, she will have been MIA for some time.

Bane71

Apr 21, 2020

You are absolutely right, my friend! But I think I understand L&P because men, playing from Sophia, still put themselves in the boy's place, returning to their childhood, putting themselves in his place. There are many such players and probably patrons, and L&P himself is probably a young man. From this and such a mix.

Penfold Mole

Engaged Member
Respected User
May 22, 2017
Can anyone tell why they do this? What is the purpose? :)

View attachment 1028126
Cause they are losers and have nothing to contribute to what we are talking about.
F95's official biology wiz HopesGames managed to identify the species by the binomial nomenclature as Filius Canis.
They aren't great in numbers, but they surely stand out by their odd behavior.
No one has managed to catch one physically and study him/it appropriately in a lab, so no one knows what goes on in their minds. Same as the bigfoots and/or jetis, with the difference being that they leave a lot more footprints around and mainly digital ones.

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes