Dec 30, 2019
So multiple event on playable day 13 for Dylan, means next playables days he will not get much of scenes, but will have to compare to the roadmap Alley create just to be sure, anyway as Bacchus wrote its just catching up some development, He is not a second MC, and lets remember we can always refuse any points from the start so whats wrong of some content to players that are playing only that route those players havent had that much action in that route anyway :v
Ellie's showers and Julia event were a lot hotter so far IMO so L&P is just advancing a bit with Dylan but we know we wont see any shower level of action so what the big deal let the writer do his story, only on playable day 20 we will have some idea if the story is going to hell or if is not, unfortunally is still too early on the story to know anything about it.

Reactions: Bane71 and Toushiro

WhiteWolf619

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2018
So multiple event on playable day 13 for Dylan, means next playables days he will not get much of scenes, but will have to compare to the roadmap Alley create just to be sure, anyway as Bacchus wrote its just catching up some development, He is not a second MC, and lets remember we can always refuse any points from the start so whats wrong of some content to players that are playing only that route those players havent had that much action in that route anyway :v
Ellie's showers and Julia event were a lot hotter so far IMO so L&P is just advancing a bit with Dylan but we know we wont see any shower level of action so what the big deal let the writer do his story, only on playable day 20 we will have some idea if the story is going to hell or if is not, unfortunally is still too early on the story to know anything about it.
Cause some of us will probably be dead by the time we get to that point so we might as well throw out our opinions before we go.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Yeah, I think it's just the anti-Dylan brigade getting annoyed because they'll have nothing on this day and that'll be a whole year of game updates that are useless to them.

PietruccioTheHilander

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2019
Is not enough, we must expect a drop by 50% of the last 2 goals if we want see a real effect in the development.
do you think it would help? even if it did, I think L&P wouldn't care, as it always has. on the contrary, if it drops to 50% there is a risk that you think it is no longer worthwhile to continue development and decide to abandon

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Dylan will have a number of events on playable day 14 (the Saturday), but nothing the following day or day after.

Julius Ash

Sep 26, 2017
I am worried if that happens then it will be even longer between updates till the point you will get one scene every 3 months lol.
Real men , when things af falling down start to react..of course we ar not aware of what could happen...we all know the childish behavior of Dev.

Last edited:

farrah

Lesbian incest the best!
Donor
Aug 26, 2017
Dylan will have a number of events on playable day 14 (the Saturday), but nothing the following day or day after.
I suppose on game day 14 Sophia will meet Tyler and Logan again at the nightclub.

hzjujk

Sep 19, 2020
We don't know anything about the content of the events. The Dylan / Elli or Dylan / Emma events
can also be lesbian events with Dylan as a "consciously tolerated" voyeur.
If it says Dylan on it doesn't just have to be Dylan!
Also, the developer has sent Dylan's character so deep into the cellar that nobody wants to identify
with the masturbating guy in the corner anymore. That Emma or Maria, I'm not talking about Sophia,
should be interested in Dylan is now completely incomprehensible. Now he needs story space to rebuild it.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
We don't know anything about the content of the events. The Dylan / Elli or Dylan / Emma events
can also be lesbian events with Dylan as a "consciously tolerated" voyeur.
If it says Dylan on it doesn't just have to be Dylan!
Also, the developer has sent Dylan's character so deep into the cellar that nobody wants to identify
with the masturbating guy in the corner anymore. That Emma or Maria, I'm not talking about Sophia,
should be interested in Dylan is now completely incomprehensible. Now he needs story space to rebuild it.
Dylan didn't get caught being the masturbating guy in the corner, so he's fine. And Emma and Marie still think he looks cute.
By the way, my favorite character is Haru, I would like more scenes with him !!!!!
Playable day 14, then I believe that's all we'll see of Jason and Haru

Poser_Voyeur

Nov 14, 2020

First of all, there will very likely be a time jump of one week after the current playable day, when I also will check and edit some things in my script, making sure to not forget anything. So, this preview might be only temporarily and could change a little bit later. But it also could stay like that.
Anyway, this is how it looks for now:

Morning
1) Literature lesson (Aiden's 4th task) + a bonus scene
2) Don Morello (optional)
Noon
1) 2nd side job 3rd day
2) Dylan/Ellie OR: Dylan comes home from the boarding school for the weekend. What will happen here depends on if the "pool chicken fight" on day 10 took place or not!
3) "Coach Sophia"
Afternoon
1) Sophia/Sam
2) Sophia/Claire/Marie (with Dylan)
Evening
1) Sophia/Dylan
2) Sophia/Dylan OR: Dylan/Ellie OR: Dylan/Emma

Well, I guess I'll have to play Sophia/Dylan first then Sophia/Ellie. I am surprised that a Sophia/Dylan/Patricia didn't show up. That could be for another time. But a good chunk of the day is Dylan on the back end.
Is it two updates per day or three updates per day?
There's a lot of either/or in that list. Sounds like lots of smaller scenes which limit the amount Sophia could be corrupted in any one scene

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes