Jude6

Sep 17, 2017
As a Team-Dylan supporter * I feel like I should voice some defence for the little pisher.

Farrah is absolutely correct, Dylan's main appeal is that he is Sophia's son, without that he's a needy, manipulative little jerk (or, from another point of view, he's tenacious about getting what he wants)

I'm inclined to give L&P a little benefit of doubt with the amount of Dylan content - mostly because if you were to see it as a straight up competition between him & Ellie to see who can get further with Sophia - Ellie's is winning by far.
Partly because of Dylan's petulant nature he needs more time with Sophia to make progress.

Also, L&P is male... was at some point a desperate and horny teenage boy looking at older women (not his mother) at the time and wishing he was able to get something going with them. There has to be a certain amount of wish-fulfillment with Dylan and Sam (and Aiden) with how they are getting what they want.

To the people saying Dylan's content has inflated since the poll, you're probably right - but also remember the very first two choices in the game were about Dylan, that could indicate that L&P knew Dylan's path was going to be a long one.

* I should also state, I'm not loudly decrying every Sophia/Ellie scene. I'm not here for the girl-on-girl content, but I'm always happy for the people that are when we get some.

Last edited:

ancienregimele

Sep 27, 2017
As a Team-Dylan supporter * I feel like I should voice some defence for the little pisher.

Farrah is absolutely correct, Dylan's main appeal is that he is Sophia's son, without that he's a needy, manipulative little jerk (or, from another point of view, he's tenacious about getting what he wants)

I'm inclined to give L&P a little benefit of doubt with the amount of Dylan content - mostly because if you were to see it as a straight up competition between him & Ellie to see who can get further with Sophia - Ellie's is winning by far.
Partly because of Dylan's petulant nature he needs more time with Sophia to make progress.

Also, L&P is male... was at some point a desperate and horny teenage boy looking at older women (not his mother) at the time and wishing he was able to get something going with them. There has to be a certain amount of wish-fulfillment with Dylan and Sam (and Aiden) with how they are getting what they want.

To the people saying Dylan's content has inflated since the poll, you're probably right - but also remember the very first two choices in the game were about Dylan, that could indicate that L&P knew Dylan's path was going to be a long one.

* I should also state, I'm not loudly decrying every Sophia/Ellie scene. I'm not here for the girl-on-girl content, but I'm always happy for the people that are when we get some.
I don't think anybody would doubt that Dylan's path was always going to be long & as Sophia's son he was likely to feature quite heavily in the story. I'm not sure about some manufactured competition between him & Ellie, if that's what it is. Who knows, that may have been the Dev's intention.

What's kicked off here since the posting of the 'Dylan day' plan is the debate as to whether it's desirable that he takes over the game, or at least becomes a second MC. Choices are one of the elements that made this game playable from a number of different perspectives. Now incest or related events are virtually impossible to avoid if the player wants to accumulate filthy points. This problem could be solved if the points system was more flexible.

When players receive a message that they don't have enough points for a particular choice is what I'm talking about. People in RL aren't always consistent in what they do & decide, even from day to day sometimes. If the points could be adjusted without having to cheat, or if moving between routes was easier, I believe a lot of the difficulties would evaporate.

CSK92

Sep 24, 2017
Is it me or is he losing patreons. I dropped it myself. Just to slow in moving. Love the game and the eroticism, but pick up the pace a little. He should have an update every two months by now, no more than three.

Reactions: Mirnation

JumpingJacky

Jun 25, 2018
No, and don't expect any.
I mean why not?

The content when I was playing this game actively had a quite good amount of predispositions to be continued in that way.
Since I'm not supporting this game on Patreon and Creator itself I don't know if that path is considered adding into the game and whats the Creator's opinion on that.

GingerSweetGirl

Engaged Member
Aug 23, 2020
I mean why not?

The content when I was playing this game actively had a quite good amount of predispositions to be continued in that way.
Since I'm not supporting this game on Patreon and Creator itself I don't know if that path is considered adding into the game and whats the Creator's opinion on that.
To my knowledge the dev has never suggested NTR as a route. So really it comes down to how you define NTR because everyone seems to have their own definition. But in my mind, I can't see the requisite jealousy for any character.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
To my knowledge the dev has never suggested NTR as a route. So really it comes down to how you define NTR because everyone seems to have their own definition. But in my mind, I can't see the requisite jealousy for any character.
Actually you could play the whole game without one erotic scene cause you have the option to refuse everything! But then it would be a really quick enjoyment...

if you mean cuckold, then yeah, it is planned.
L&P pretty much equates (rightly or wrongly) NTR with cuckold. So whatever he has planned will be for the Dylan route.

JumpingJacky

Jun 25, 2018
L&P pretty much equates (rightly or wrongly) NTR with cuckold. So whatever he has planned will be for the Dylan route.
Yas, now I will just need to play this game 2 years from now on, and ill probably see the content, I can't wait.
No offense, just a joke, this game is great. Take your time devs!

cakeny

Jul 23, 2020

First of all, there will very likely be a time jump of one week after the current playable day, when I also will check and edit some things in my script, making sure to not forget anything. So, this preview might be only temporarily and could change a little bit later. But it also could stay like that.
Anyway, this is how it looks for now:

Morning
1) Literature lesson (Aiden's 4th task) + a bonus scene
2) Don Morello (optional)
Noon
1) 2nd side job 3rd day
2) Dylan/Ellie OR: Dylan comes home from the boarding school for the weekend. What will happen here depends on if the "pool chicken fight" on day 10 took place or not!
3) "Coach Sophia"
Afternoon
1) Sophia/Sam
2) Sophia/Claire/Marie (with Dylan)
Evening
1) Sophia/Dylan
2) Sophia/Dylan OR: Dylan/Ellie OR: Dylan/Emma

Well, I guess I'll have to play Sophia/Dylan first then Sophia/Ellie. I am surprised that a Sophia/Dylan/Patricia didn't show up. That could be for another time. But a good chunk of the day is Dylan on the back end.
Way too much Dylan. Why can't he just stay at boarding school where he belongs?

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Way too much Dylan. Why can't he just stay at boarding school where he belongs?
Because as long as it still remains a choice, those that choose the Dylan route (and Aiden tasks etc) pay the same amount of monies for L&P to get relatively nowhere. But that is their right as patrons. I believe it's more the potential he gets somewhere, more than how little he has got so far, that prompts the Dylan fans.

And hell, if Dylan fans that are sufficient with Sophia having a peck on the lips with Dylan are willing to finance Sophia fully making out with Jules, I'm really not going to complain.

• Haha
Reactions: Poser_Voyeur

cakeny

Jul 23, 2020
Because as long as it still remains a choice, those that choose the Dylan route (and Aiden tasks etc) pay the same amount of monies for L&P to get relatively nowhere. But that is their right as patrons. I believe it's more the potential he gets somewhere, more than how little he has got so far, that prompts the Dylan fans.

And hell, if Dylan fans that are sufficient with Sophia having a peck on the lips with Dylan are willing to finance Sophia fully making out with Jules, I'm really not going to complain.
Too bad it's not based on route and if you pick boarding school he stays there and isn't in any scenes for you.

farrah

Lesbian incest the best!
Donor
Aug 26, 2017

The main thing is that Julia doesn't kiss and make out with Dylan.

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes