Catherine1972

Oct 4, 2020
Given how readily Sophia allowed Sam to feel the fabric of her bikini, not only Sam will enjoy it, but Sophia too!
Sam and Sophia's concert scene can be very erotic and full of sexual tension! Let's see what L&P will offer us?
Considering that my assumptions from Sophia's meeting with Vicki and her boyfriend were much less than what we saw. I daresay there might be some pretty hot things going on!
"Very erotic and full of sexual tension", that's all i expect :)

Reactions: Bane71

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
I saw the preview for the next Day - and Dylan is everywhere - I love it.

Do we get any info when the next update gona drop (sorry dont follow this as closely anymore)
Still 2 update needed. Next mid April, next one July. So, Day13 starts in October.

Reactions: Angmir

Angmir

May 29, 2017
Still 2 update needed. Next mid April, next one July. So, Day13 starts in October.
What about curent one - is it out allready ? ;-
I am just token 1$ patron ATM

Nah it cant be - I just wonder how close it is - will he finish in February ?

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Well, if you look at the other days, Dylan was finally due for one since his storyline is progressing far slower than the others right now, and although, he may have more scenes than the other his efforts are 100x higher than the others to "Corrupt" Sophia. Ellie, Patricia, "the other guy" story is progressing much faster. My biggest concern is that Dylan will have many scenes but only one big intimate scene at the end and it appears the others are moving much faster which they will most likely have multiple intimate scenes in the end.
Now is the time for him to do some catch-up.
After all day 15 and 16 will be without any Dylan/Sophia events.
The day being so jam-packed full of potentially sexually charges events that it makes me think it's designed to build a lot of pressure in Sophia's libido such that she'll finally do something with Dylan. At the very least I expect her to either watch him masturbate or give him a handy J, and maybe even with the added bonus of her being topless.
I doubt we will se a HJ for Dylan before day 17.
If we are talking about Sophia of course:)
There will be no break in May?
I don't think so. My personal opinion: L&P will end day 12 in May. Right before he took his break, like he said.
I hope.
Third part of day 12 should be the biggest one.No way for him to finish it twice faster than first part.

Last edited:

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
He is rendering quite fast, is lagging very little behind creation. As he already has 6 Vcards, he can set up 2 pcs.

Juidas

May 14, 2019
Sophia can go topless in her house, everyone has seen her tits. There's Sam left, but not for long, so it wouldn't be a bad idea ;)
If I remember correctly apart from the husband Sam was first to see her tits when she lowered her bikini top when just the 2 of them were by the pool

Reactions: Bahraini

Angmir

May 29, 2017
Fuck - I didnt realise he didnt do anything since December ...
whelp next stop -> May

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes