Catherine1972

Oct 4, 2020
As a Team-Dylan supporter * I feel like I should voice some defence for the little pisher.

Farrah is absolutely correct, Dylan's main appeal is that he is Sophia's son, without that he's a needy, manipulative little jerk (or, from another point of view, he's tenacious about getting what he wants)

I'm inclined to give L&P a little benefit of doubt with the amount of Dylan content - mostly because if you were to see it as a straight up competition between him & Ellie to see who can get further with Sophia - Ellie's is winning by far.
Partly because of Dylan's petulant nature he needs more time with Sophia to make progress.

Also, L&P is male... was at some point a desperate and horny teenage boy looking at older women (not his mother) at the time and wishing he was able to get something going with them. There has to be a certain amount of wish-fulfillment with Dylan and Sam (and Aiden) with how they are getting what they want.

To the people saying Dylan's content has inflated since the poll, you're probably right - but also remember the very first two choices in the game were about Dylan, that could indicate that L&P knew Dylan's path was going to be a long one.

* I should also state, I'm not loudly decrying every Sophia/Ellie scene. I'm not here for the girl-on-girl content, but I'm always happy for the people that are when we get some.
Of course we all have our preferences, our sexual tastes, what we want to see.

Personally I would like to see certain routes develop, sometimes I say so, sometimes I keep it to myself, to respect everyone's tastes. If I am disappointed, somewhere there is someone who is happy. But that does not prevent me from bitching, encouraging L&P or on the contrary from blaming him.

I'm not in favor of Dylan ... Enough is enough, I'm on the verge of overdose.

I'm waiting for the rest ... but I already know that not much will please me or will not correspond to my choices.
I moan more because I expect not to enjoy this update ... So much waiting for nothing (in MY version of the game I specify). So I will wait impatiently for the reactions of the forum, it will complement my overdose "Dylan" very well. :ROFLMAO:

ancienregimele

Sep 27, 2017
Of course we all have our preferences, our sexual tastes, what we want to see.

Personally I would like to see certain routes develop, sometimes I say so, sometimes I keep it to myself, to respect everyone's tastes. If I am disappointed, somewhere there is someone who is happy. But that does not prevent me from bitching, encouraging L&P or on the contrary from blaming him.

I'm not in favor of Dylan ... Enough is enough, I'm on the verge of overdose.

I'm waiting for the rest ... but I already know that not much will please me or will not correspond to my choices.
I moan more because I expect not to enjoy this update ... So much waiting for nothing (in MY version of the game I specify). So I will wait impatiently for the reactions of the forum, it will complement my overdose "Dylan" very well. :ROFLMAO:
It matters not what we say on here because L&P is only interested in paying patrons. I can appreciate that (but don't have to like it). I doubt he reads this thread very much, if at all. Even if he did, or does, I doubt it would change much. I think you hit the nail on the head in remarking on how long we wait, only to be disappointed but of course L&P can't please everybody, so he's chosen to cater mainly for the Dylan, mother-son incest followers. I assume he knows or believes that this is the best way forward to continue making good money. This is the lobby that does seem to have some influence as a consequence.

I play one or two other games with multiple choice paths which actually take longer between updates than AWAM & are also "one man shows" & yet even though I have had to make particular choices & follow set paths, I've not yet been disappointed. As far as I can tell, this is because roughly equal weight/time/renders etc. are given to the various branches. There is controversy, true but nothing like that generated by AWAM.

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
Sophia can go topless in her house, everyone has seen her tits. There's Sam left, but not for long, so it wouldn't be a bad idea ;)

Reactions: Catherine1972

Bane71

Apr 21, 2020
Above all, we should now give Sam a little pleasure :unsure:
Given how readily Sophia allowed Sam to feel the fabric of her bikini, not only Sam will enjoy it, but Sophia too!
Sam and Sophia's concert scene can be very erotic and full of sexual tension! Let's see what L&P will offer us?
Considering that my assumptions from Sophia's meeting with Vicki and her boyfriend were much less than what we saw. I daresay there might be some pretty hot things going on!

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes