nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
The prison visit and visiting Liam at work are two alternative event,you can't do both.
right, but "Coach Sophia" happens only on "Visiting Liam" path. I have not found the proof that depends on "boarding school" path.
So, Sophia could be alone (without Dylan and Zac).

Last edited:

amin2020

Dec 10, 2020
Do you know why summer time saga game is not full screen for Android? Is it possible to make the font of this game bigger ???

Jansen

May 8, 2017

First of all, there will very likely be a time jump of one week after the current playable day, when I also will check and edit some things in my script, making sure to not forget anything. So, this preview might be only temporarily and could change a little bit later. But it also could stay like that.
Anyway, this is how it looks for now:

Morning
1) Literature lesson (Aiden's 4th task) + a bonus scene
2) Don Morello (optional)
Noon
1) 2nd side job 3rd day
2) Dylan/Ellie OR: Dylan comes home from the boarding school for the weekend. What will happen here depends on if the "pool chicken fight" on day 10 took place or not!
3) "Coach Sophia"
Afternoon
1) Sophia/Sam
2) Sophia/Claire/Marie (with Dylan)
Evening
1) Sophia/Dylan
2) Sophia/Dylan OR: Dylan/Ellie OR: Dylan/Emma

Well, I guess I'll have to play Sophia/Dylan first then Sophia/Ellie. I am surprised that a Sophia/Dylan/Patricia didn't show up. That could be for another time. But a good chunk of the day is Dylan on the back end.
Finally after a long time some straight content update coming with no Lesbian action (Not that i dont like Lesbian). Looking forward. I hope that the dev does not come up with and excuse and divide whole playable day 13 into to a TWO Part Update.

Oct 24, 2020
I installed this game for the first time a week ago without reading reviews or anything, just thought it looked hot and a good storyline. I have played for about 11 hours hoping for some hot content but I just got wetter and wetter with no content for that climax. Now reading comments I’m unsure whether I should even hope for that content as much as I like the storyline and foreplay :( Should I become absorbed in to checking for updates or come back in a year? :unsure:

just trying

Mar 6, 2019
I installed this game for the first time a week ago without reading reviews or anything, just thought it looked hot and a good storyline. I have played for about 11 hours hoping for some hot content but I just got wetter and wetter with no content for that climax. Now reading comments I’m unsure whether I should even hope for that content as much as I like the storyline and foreplay :( Should I become absorbed in to checking for updates or come back in a year? :unsure:
come back in 5 years. The developer will take 1 year to create 1 payable day. So its unlikely you will get to see any sex within the few playable days in the game.

RupturedDuck

Feb 7, 2021
my guess, is that it will be abandoned before its finished, prob after a couple more updates, without any real corruption sex scenes. so... by the end of the year :LOL:

Bane71

Apr 21, 2020
Are you sure you have completed all routes? There are some very hot sex scenes along the Good Wife route. All other options, probably no earlier than two years later. :)

Come back anyway! ;)

GingerSweetGirl

Engaged Member
Aug 23, 2020
I was pretty critical of the coaching job when it was first revealed, but as more time has gone on I think it has the potential to be a far better job than either the 1st job or 2nd job.

Reactions: Bane71
3.20 star(s) 461 Votes