Bane71

Apr 21, 2020

Thundas

Donor
Jul 16, 2017
We need to make him quit his college courses so he can render faster, quick someone pledge 1k to patreon.

Rojouninco1

Apr 27, 2020
If I do remember :sneaky: in the morning shower Sophia asked Ellie if she was doing anything that night . And Ellie stated no so Sophia asked Ellie if she Will come with her and was going to ask Aunty Patricia to join Sophia to Sam concert . Ellie said Yes!! Hmm ! ;)(y)

jonnybravo11

Apr 4, 2019
If I do remember :sneaky: in the morning shower Sophia asked Ellie if she was doing anything that night . And Ellie stated no so Sophia asked Ellie if she Will come with her and was going to ask Aunty Patricia to join Sophia to Sam concert . Ellie said Yes!! Hmm ! ;)(y)
L & P is setting these pairing sam and ellie, ellie and sam's sister, dylan and ellie, dylan and amber, dylan and emma, etc,
so in future might we might see Ellie independent events as we are expected the next day,
developer is trying to optimize game wrt most liking of players

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
It seems that you are expressing your hopes, not assumptions.

But unlike you, I am sure, for example, that L&P will continue to work on the project and finish it successfully.
I believe it will take about 5 more years. Maybe a little more.
No way.After the first 7 days of the game(less than 1 year),the rest(4 days and 1/3) so far are taking more than 2 and half years.With 18 and 2/3 days remaining there is simply no way to finish the game in 5 more years.Or little more.
We are talking for at least twice more.

Reactions: jonnybravo11

RupturedDuck

Feb 7, 2021
This game makes seriously good money & with the investment in new equipment, cards etc., the forecast seems to be long-term. I think it more likely that it will be brought to an end sooner than intended, as seen with quite a few games, including some I played. There's also the strong possibility of a follow-up, with AWAM's sequel WDDN....What Dylan Did Next.
I can't count on two hands, how many good games I seen good games come and go in the past 5yrs. creators get stumped, they get bored. And, this creator doesn't seem willing to actually commit to the idea of incest, that his game is purporting and CONTINUOUSLY teasing to. My guess is he's a religious nut, who is just teasing and playing people to milk them for money, without ever planning to actually produce. He'll probably give up the story and start another one, like dozens of other creators do. His updates are slow to come out and sometimes content redundant, like he himself doesn't remember or proof read what he previously wrote

Catherine1972

Oct 4, 2020
I can't count on two hands, how many good games I seen good games come and go in the past 5yrs. creators get stumped, they get bored. And, this creator doesn't seem willing to actually commit to the idea of incest, that his game is purporting and CONTINUOUSLY teasing to. My guess is he's a religious nut, who is just teasing and playing people to milk them for money, without ever planning to actually produce. He'll probably give up the story and start another one, like dozens of other creators do. His updates are slow to come out and sometimes content redundant, like he himself doesn't remember or proof read what he previously wrote
For many of us, it's the complexity and slowness of corruption that makes AWAM so interesting. Maybe this is not your expectation?
The acting out is not necessarily the most interesting but the way forward is what makes us appreciate the reward ...

Talcum Powder

Feb 14, 2018
it was a very slow corruption now is starting to gain speed.
Agree. In the last couple of updates Sophia has ridden the sybian in front of Alyssa after thinking she'd let Zac fondle her boobs during the shoulder rub, been groped and mauled by her Ellie and Julia, helped Ellie masturbate in the shower, and flashed her boobs in a the prison visiting room to a complete stranger. Things are definitely accelerating.

That said, the much anticipated Sophia + Zac+Sam+Dylan gang bang is not lurking around the next corner.

Last edited:

nytep

Aug 16, 2020
Agree. In the last couple of updates Sophia has ridden the sybian in front of her friend, been groped and mauled by her daughter and friend, helped her daughter masturbate in the shower, and flashed her boobs in a the prison visiting room to a complete stranger. Things are accelerating.
Sybian? I need to go through a recent walk through. I'm missing so much content.

Talcum Powder

Feb 14, 2018
Sybian? I need to go through a recent walk through. I'm missing so much content.
It's really hot if you're into Sophia's headspace and soft-core erotica but it's not graphic. I think you have to forego the yoga sequences to get this scene.

nytep

Aug 16, 2020
that gang band is not going to happend but a one with the aiden-band or the soccer team is posible i think.
The only way Dylan is getting in there is if he finds a way to get Sophia drunk, drugged or some kind of gloryhole action. Maybe a blindfolded swap with Sam.

ancienregimele

Sep 27, 2017
that gang band is not going to happend but a one with the aiden-band or the soccer team is posible i think.
It won't happen. That's from L&P, not me. It's been brought up a few times. As I've written elsewhere, the Aiden tasks are items of curiousity, as in what can he demand, given the limits that have been set? They aren't leading up to the outcome of many teacher blackmail stories.

Talcum Powder

Feb 14, 2018
Y'all realize I was being hyperbolic with the Sophia + My Three Sons gangbang, right? The point I was making is, crazy lewd full-on debauched Sophia screaming "Stick one in there too!" is not happening in the next update.

mulerider

Donor
Apr 9, 2020
It matters not what we say on here because L&P is only interested in paying patrons. I can appreciate that (but don't have to like it). I doubt he reads this thread very much, if at all. Even if he did, or does, I doubt it would change much. I think you hit the nail on the head in remarking on how long we wait, only to be disappointed but of course L&P can't please everybody, so he's chosen to cater mainly for the Dylan, mother-son incest followers. I assume he knows or believes that this is the best way forward to continue making good money. This is the lobby that does seem to have some influence as a consequence.

I play one or two other games with multiple choice paths which actually take longer between updates than AWAM & are also "one man shows" & yet even though I have had to make particular choices & follow set paths, I've not yet been disappointed. As far as I can tell, this is because roughly equal weight/time/renders etc. are given to the various branches. There is controversy, true but nothing like that generated by AWAM.
curious, what other games with multiple choices do you play?

Reactions: Bane71

Dr.SigmundFap

Engaged Member
Apr 23, 2017
It matters not what we say on here because L&P is only interested in paying patrons. I can appreciate that (but don't have to like it). I doubt he reads this thread very much, if at all. Even if he did, or does, I doubt it would change much. I think you hit the nail on the head in remarking on how long we wait, only to be disappointed but of course L&P can't please everybody, so he's chosen to cater mainly for the Dylan, mother-son incest followers. I assume he knows or believes that this is the best way forward to continue making good money. This is the lobby that does seem to have some influence as a consequence.

I play one or two other games with multiple choice paths which actually take longer between updates than AWAM & are also "one man shows" & yet even though I have had to make particular choices & follow set paths, I've not yet been disappointed. As far as I can tell, this is because roughly equal weight/time/renders etc. are given to the various branches. There is controversy, true but nothing like that generated by AWAM.
L&P does read and interacts with his Patron members, but he also reads this board as well. Probably not as often as he did 3-5 years ago, but he does pay attention and post in here when he feels his game is getting horrible reviews or controversial scenes like Dylan's Twist that he feels that he needs to defend. For catering to Dylan's followers, I wouldn't say that's entirely true either. The last major Dylan event was split into 2 versions. The first version 0.085 (8.22.19), which was the Sophia's Bathtub/Hottub and Mall Change room event, and the next version after was 0.090 (12.28.19), which was the Bikini Fashion Show with/out "the other guy." All the other events were more peeping tom/"Happy Ending" events and other build-ups (Dylan and Marie) from Dylan's POV in Yoga class. There is really nothing else that progresses Sophia's Story with Dylan as of now. The next version update that will have Sophia/Dylan, per L&P, is suppose to be a small update with nothing major either.

This next major update with Dylan is on the backend of Playable Day 13 and will probably not happen until next year. That's if you factor in how much time he's taken to release an update, which has been roughly 3-5 months depending on how many renders and scenes he needs to make for his story. If Dylan's event for playable day 13 doesn't happen until next year, that is roughly around a two and half year wait for something significant to possibly happen. Still, Sophia's (L&P) started this "Sex-ED" theme with Dylan, which I don't know even how she was going to crack it to advance the story with Dylan to make it believable since it didn't really move anywhere with version 0.085 and 0.090. It was pretty much a look but no touching the merchandise.

Now, if you compare Sophia/Ellie with Sophia/Dylan, Ellie is light years ahead of Dylan in progression, plus Sophia/Ellie's story is flowing so much smoother than Dylan's right now. Ellie is already having intimate scenes with Sophia which Ellie's already experienced a "Happy Ending" moment with Sophia in the shower. Sophia/Ellie is already making out with each other. Hell, Sophia was even part of Ellie and Julie's Pool Party event. Also, you have Alyssa's "Antonio" Event and Patrica's Yoga Event from Sophia's POV. The one thing I would say I would like to see is more scenes with Sophia, Ellie, and Patricia. Still, per L&P, the female cast in his story doesn't need to have more scenes since females are more comfortable to "experiment" and open up to each other where it takes longer to develop with males.

To say L&P is catering to the Dylan followers, I can't say that's the case since nothing has really happened yet with Sophia/Dylan unless you want to say they got their way with the removal of the twist. I would say Dylan is due for another major event now.

ancienregimele

Sep 27, 2017
curious, what other games with multiple choices do you play?
Anna Exciting Affection....after a year away because of ludicrous plotlines, re. meet-&-fuck. Possibly not a one man show since the 'reboot.' Not sure of this but so far, so good.
Family, Friends & Strangers, VN rather than options but included anyway for completeness.
Fashion Business, (about once a year, if that, because of the grindfest rather than the plotlines).
Halfway House
Katie's Corruption, renewed version but used to play the original.
My Virgin Bride, which is a development of the defunct Wifey's Dilemma.
Project Miriam
Wife at All Cost, 2 person show.

Used to play The Tyrant but that had become something of a mess & I had stopped playing before it was abandoned.

There are several other games I used to play which are not so well known but I stopped bothering with them, mainly because the plots were no longer entertaining, or got stupid but also because the list above is big enough to keep any freeloader occupied.

Last edited:
Reactions: alexbc8
3.20 star(s) 466 Votes