D

Deleted member 2896487

There are not two accounts, but more, and they attack not only the Old Dog. As I understand it, the guys can attack anyone here in this thread. Be prepared and don't react, that's best, don't feed them!
Yeah we should not feed them but still I don't think I can read every post in this thread with a facepalm reaction from them.
Can the mods or any staff of F95 do anything about it.

Juaum1

Nov 2, 2019
View attachment 1034666

A little preliminary talk before it starts
Ava and Sophia have a little preliminary talk before "it" finally starts.
Pay attention what you write here. Inappropriate comments will be deleted!
View attachment 1034666

A little preliminary talk before it starts
Ava and Sophia have a little preliminary talk before "it" finally starts.
Pay attention what you write here. Inappropriate comments will be deleted!
what can happen in this scene ??

Reactions: Kobudo27

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
It looks like the same shirt. Front view it's going to be something like this
Day17_4_AA10_Sophia_thinks_about_how_to_do_it_best.jpg
1056318_1613229709232.png
So that the apostles have clear the forms of a good tits.
With bra? Does Ava like what she sees? ;) She is too forward leaning.

Let's see if Sophia gives the kids a scare.
Day17_4_AA18_Sophia_opened_her_shirt.jpg

Last edited:

Rojouninco1

Apr 27, 2020
Please I have a question about something !! Like if you go in the morning shower Sophia and Ellie talking and Sophia say to Ellie that she would be working in the elderly's and then asked Ellie if she not doing anything that night to join her to Sam concert . So dose Sophia have another option with teaching Ava kids . Will that also be day 13 ? Just saying and please lets get along this is only a game and for me a good one . Also with all due respect I am a Dylan fan . And that doesn't bother me . Remember this is really interesting game just you have to pick the route you want . And the option . L&P is really giving it his all . And the others giving us the opportunity and information about it. I thank you and the others. Okay now comes the faceplam . To all be safe and healthy mostly . Have a blessed weekend and let's just get along .

hzjujk

Sep 19, 2020
If you don't like Dylan, I can understand the frustration that most of a day is going to be committed to him. But we're into Act 2 of the story, it's time we start advancing plot lines. Sometimes you can advance stories with one or two scenes, but sometimes you really need to commit significant blocks of times. It seems that L&P feels that we're at a point with Dylan where in order to advance his relationship with Sophia a very serious block of time needs to be committed. I think we're likely to get similar situations with all of the main LIs. Things need to start moving quickly (relatively speaking of course) now that we're moving into playable day 13. We're nearing halfway through the story, so it makes sense that major characters need to start moving to their positions as we move towards Act 3. In less than a week, Sophia needs to have her first extramarital sexual encounter. If you work backwards from day 19, where does Sophia need to be on Day 12, 13, 14, etc, in order to be corrupted enough to have sex outside of her marriage? Clearly, right now on day 12 she is not corrupted enough for that to happen, so some serious shit must happen in the next six days. In order for that kind of progress to be made, flirty scenes at coffee shops or yoga studios aren't enough, she needs major advancement with key characters.

I keep saying it, but I really do think we'll look back on this period as when the game really started to pick up momentum (narrative-wise). It's just hard to see it while we're in the middle of it.
Nothing justifies Dylan's further progress with Sophia. Should there be a big step now he will beg him or
Sophia will have mercy on him because she is much further with her daughter. Both scenarios are terrible.
And would rightly be disparagingly commented on here.
After L&P sent dylan so deep into the basement, it takes time and a lot of small events to get him back
upstairs. After L&P sent dylan so deep into the basement, it takes time and a lot of small events to get
him back upstairs. She must feel comfortable and secure in his presence, even when he tries to look into
the clipping again. And that is necessary both when he proves to be more sensitive than Liam, after all
she can also be used sexually for him, or when in the end they "only" share common perversions.
So I don't see any big events with the two of them at the moment, but many small (possibly erotic) steps
that will drive the Dylan haters crazy because the guy keeps popping up everywhere.
And I'll say it again Sophia, the main character is not Dylan, we should follow your development here,
not Dylan's. And that means for me, right now, Dylan will remain such a loser and Sophia has to get to
a point where she doesn't care who she fucks so that Dylan has a chance.
And where should the incentive come from that Dylan becomes an interesting character, whom he is allowed
to do hairdresser with women again, certainly not.

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
Please I have a question about something !! Like if you go in the morning shower Sophia and Ellie talking and Sophia say to Ellie that she would be working in the elderly's and then asked Ellie if she not doing anything that night to join her to Sam concert . So dose Sophia have another option with teaching Ava kids . Will that also be day 13 ? Just saying and please lets get along this is only a game and for me a good one . Also with all due respect I am a Dylan fan . And that doesn't bother me . Remember this is really interesting game just you have to pick the route you want . And the option . L&P is really giving it his all . And the others giving us the opportunity and information about it. I thank you and the others. Okay now comes the faceplam . To all be safe and healthy mostly . Have a blessed weekend and let's just get along .
During the shower they talk about day12. So, next update(day12) and noon day13 she is going to teach Ava's kids.

Reactions: Rojouninco1

Rojouninco1

Apr 27, 2020
Call me Don, Don nexer :ROFLMAO: :D:cool:
Sir I will definitely be given a papao aka talking to . Respect fellow person I'm really old school . But thanks you really give information here and definitely that is a great honor just like Sir well and madam . That gives there time and effort . Gracias . Thank you (y):)

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes