nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
That's why I love the option you can pick which route you want .
The first job is a test, testing Sophia's sexappeal. Imagine that one of the old guys gets an erection and excuses himself by saying it's the first one in the last few years. :ROFLMAO:
De nada macho, era una broma ;)

Reactions: ✧Darax✧

hakarlman

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2017
Do you think people who play this game want to:

a) only let the mother fuck her son.
b) only let the mother fuck her son and/or his friend.
c) let the mother get fucked by everyone.
d) other?

ancienregimele

Sep 27, 2017
I miss the old days and "Size" too... :love::love::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::giggle::giggle::love::love:
Ah but surely she's gone back up to 40dd, or am I hallucinating & have spent all that time writing about why Sophia's breasts should have stayed at her original, perfectly proportioned, size from Day1? (I've always had the sneaking thought that the updates take so long because Sophia needs the time to recover from her latest boob job)! Most of the other games I play are infected with beach-ball breast syndrome. This gaming world of ours doesn't need another big-titted MILF. Sophia to me was the mother that broke the mould & was one of the reasons I started playing AWAM & stuck with it. I used to believe that this was all part of L&P's commitment to realism. Then they just grew & grew....

ancienregimele

Sep 27, 2017
Do you think people who play this game want to:

a) only let the mother fuck her son.
b) only let the mother fuck her son and/or his friend.
c) let the mother get fucked by everyone.
d) other?
d) Other. That's not "people who play this game" as I can only speak for myself. We'll have to see how many respond to this snap poll but my guess would be that the majority, or a sizeable minority of those playing these days would opt for a)

Reactions: hakarlman

Dr.SigmundFap

Engaged Member
Apr 23, 2017
Ah but surely she's gone back up to 40dd, or am I hallucinating & have spent all that time writing about why Sophia's breasts should have stayed at her original, perfectly proportioned, size from Day1? (I've always had the sneaking thought that the updates take so long because Sophia needs the time to recover from her latest boob job)! Most of the other games I play are infected with beach-ball breast syndrome. This gaming world of ours doesn't need another big-titted MILF. Sophia to me was the mother that broke the mould & was one of the reasons I started playing AWAM & stuck with it. I used to believe that this was all part of L&P's commitment to realism. Then they just grew & grew....
He reduced them but not back to her original state that she started off with. You can compare the photos from an earlier version to the enhancements to where she is at now with her bust size, which I can live with the current size now. When he enlarge them, I didn't think they were "beach balls" as you put it as he did make them sag slightly to give them somewhat of a natural look, which I thought he did a good job doing.

I think the current size now is where he going to stay unless he has plans to enlarge them if he introduces pregnancy to the game.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: farrah

ancienregimele

Sep 27, 2017
He reduced them but not back to her original state that she started off with. You can compare the photos from an earlier version to the enhancements to where she is at now with her bust size, which I can live with the current size now. When he enlarge them, I didn't think they were "beach balls" as you put it as he did make them sag slightly to give them somewhat of a natural look, which I thought he did a good job doing.

I think the current size now is where he going to stay unless he has plans to enlarge them if he introduces pregnancy to the game.
So it looks like she went up 3 sizes, then came back down 1. All those surgical procedures & not a word about it in the story! I know it's just another, (to me), jarring element of the saga but if they don't change again, at least that's something.

Reactions: Alley_Cat
3.20 star(s) 461 Votes