Bill_Buttlicker

Jul 13, 2018
To each their own, but the combination of huge boobs and shirts that look like they are painted on always makes me roll my eyes and snicker.
I agree. Even in drawing characters like in the comics the outfits are more painted on than actually worn. However, since I know little about digital design I wonder; is it harder to make outfits with normal folds and wrinkles as opposed to just making a smooth surface outfit that just envelopes the character?

botfed

Jan 27, 2021
Do you think people who play this game want to:

d) other.

She will not sleep with everyone, not on a single route anuway. If she does. she became a "just another slut" and game will lose it's "realism" charm.
There is a very thin line for slut route to not breake a character and stroy magic. For such a behavior will be huge consiquenses. Its a life-changing decision.

GingerSweetGirl

Engaged Member
Aug 23, 2020
I agree. Even in drawing characters like in the comics the outfits are more painted on than actually worn. However, since I know little about digital design I wonder; is it harder to make outfits with normal folds and wrinkles as opposed to just making a smooth surface outfit that just envelopes the character?
I think it's a combination of the assets being designed by men, it being hard to make clothes fall naturally, and a desire for the sexiest possible look. I really do think that men have no idea how women's clothes work lol.

nytep

Aug 16, 2020
I knew a girl with big titties who always wore loose shirts. I thought she was fat.

I spent the night at her place one night and realized first hand that she just had amazing tits.

If assets had loose clothing without the subtle shadows that we have in real life they would all look fat and unattractive.

Ajavrick

May 25, 2020
Sophie needs a big and heavy guy to give her a good ruffle up her shaggy peach.
Incest, lesbian - no, it's sour...

a) only let the mother fuck her son.
b) only let the mother fuck her son and/or his friend.
c) let the mother get fucked by everyone.
d) other?

GingerSweetGirl

Engaged Member
Aug 23, 2020
I knew a girl with big titties who always wore loose shirts. I thought she was fat.

I spent the night at her place one night and realized first hand that she just had amazing tits.

If assets had loose clothing without the subtle shadows that we have in real life they would all look fat and unattractive.
Nah, there are good artist that could make realistic clothing that could still be attractive. There has to be a middle ground between skintight and oddly placed pockets, and muumuus.

Dec 30, 2020

d) other?
Option C for me. But it will not be quick.
I think this is the way the story will progress in a linear way. (I'm not saying that there wont be any other scenes but this is the probable way the story goes.)

1. First Dylan/Ellie will try to get her in any cunning way, like for instance more shower scenes and more loosening up or any kind of lewd action by Dylan.
2. Then she now has a soft spot for Sam, so that might be an option.
3. Now when she is more open, Others have a chance.

Ajavrick

May 25, 2020
In fact, the developers know how women's clothing works, and when developing a character, the developer should always create folds and offset clothing from the body, followed by the use of masks and deforce. But this process requires considerable time and when developing fast series in games, this is neglected...

I think it's a combination of the assets being designed by men, it being hard to make clothes fall naturally, and a desire for the sexiest possible look. I really do think that men have no idea how women's clothes work lol.

Ajavrick

May 25, 2020
Yes, making a slick surface outfit that just wraps around the character is really easy... you don't need to configure anything. But creating creases and stretch marks in the right places takes time. If the developer wants to make a beautiful picture, then he will deal with the folds, but if the goal is to create a quick series in a short time , then they do not bother with the folds. This is called hack work.

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
Yes, making a slick surface outfit that just wraps around the character is really easy... you don't need to configure anything. But creating creases and stretch marks in the right places takes time. If the developer wants to make a beautiful picture, then he will deal with the folds, but if the goal is to create a quick series in a short time , then they do not bother with the folds. This is called hack work.
L&P uses assets doesn't create them. It's assets's dev fault. Need more work and we'll be more expensive.
I believe L&P knows how to add bones for rigging, making all more realistic but that's all.
Clo3D/MD has the best simulation engine for clothing. And here comes the hard part, an assets creator needs to know all: from 3D modellers to Substance Designer/Painter. And to be all legal a lot of money in suscriptions

Reactions: wynlard

Scarlet56

Oct 13, 2019

d) other?
After I finish my main route I would say: answer: B, C, A and in this precise order :p

Reactions: Catherine1972
3.20 star(s) 461 Votes