Poser_Voyeur

Nov 14, 2020
That's a terribly limited set of options that doesn't take a lot of this game into account.

Perhaps a better list for the question of "Do you think people who play this game want to" would be:

A) Only let Sophia commit incest with both genders
B) Only let Sophia commit incest with women
C) Only let Sophia commit incest with men
D) Only let Sophia cheat on Liam with non-family members of both genders
E) Only let Sophia cheat on Liam with non-family women
F) Only let Sophia cheat on Liam with non-family men
G) Only let Sophia cheat on Liam with women (family and non-family)
H) Only let Sophia cheat on Liam with men (family and non-family)
I) Only let Sophia cheat with one person
J) Let Sophia get fucked by anyone
K) Stay faithful to Liam
L) Have a combination of the above.

For me, my preference from this offering of choices would be A and G.
I would nt like to see J) Let Sophia get fucked by anyone
It would be too much a discrepancy in the way that story has developed so far.

I would like to see Sophia have sex with at least 10-12 of the existing characters. But that should NOT be all on one path. I would actually prefer if that was split over 3/4/5 different paths, and that as we replay the games with different choices that we get to see differing outcomes.

Does that count as

SoldLost9

Dec 26, 2020
That's a terribly limited set of options that doesn't take a lot of this game into account.

Perhaps a better list for the question of "Do you think people who play this game want to" would be:

A) Only let Sophia commit incest with both genders
B) Only let Sophia commit incest with women
C) Only let Sophia commit incest with men
D) Only let Sophia cheat on Liam with non-family members of both genders
E) Only let Sophia cheat on Liam with non-family women
F) Only let Sophia cheat on Liam with non-family men
G) Only let Sophia cheat on Liam with women (family and non-family)
H) Only let Sophia cheat on Liam with men (family and non-family)
I) Only let Sophia cheat with one person
J) Let Sophia get fucked by anyone
K) Stay faithful to Liam

For me, my preference from this offering of choices would be A and G.
Thats more like it, very comprehensive list.
H and J it is for me personally

Reactions: Holy Bacchus

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
I would nt like to see J) Let Sophia get fucked by anyone
It would be too much a discrepancy in the way that story has developed so far.

I would like to see Sophia have sex with at least 10-12 of the existing characters. But that should NOT be all on one path. I would actually prefer if that was split over 3/4/5 different paths, and that as we replay the games with different choices that we get to see differing outcomes.

Does that count as
I think the implication of the original question was what do players want Sophia to do on their main path? For me, it's all about the incest and lesbian stuff, hence why I'd take A & G.

So ask yourself, which of those options is your main path? Nevermind what you can do on other paths and what she can do overall, what do you want to have her do on your main playthrough?

Reactions: Catherine1972

Poser_Voyeur

Nov 14, 2020
I think the implication of the original question was what do players want Sophia to do on their main path? For me, it's all about the incest and lesbian stuff, hence why I'd take A & G.

So ask yourself, which of those options is your main path? Nevermind what you can do on other paths and what she can do overall, what do you want to have her do on your main playthrough?
But IS there a main path? I thought so up until we were until we were giving the choice in v100 between Sophia+Julia+Ellie and yoga event vs Sophia+Alyssa+Antonio.

I think we will get a clearer idea on that in the next couple of updates as we get to see how the various paths branch out.

Reactions: Alley_Cat
D

Deleted member 1188385

Do you think people who play this game want to:

a) only let the mother fuck her son.
b) only let the mother fuck her son and/or his friend.
c) let the mother get fucked by everyone.
d) other?
I want a threesome Sophia-Julia-Amber. LP please think about that. You got the next 20 years to decide.

• Haha
Reactions: botc76

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
But IS there a main path? I thought so up until we were until we were giving the choice in v100 between Sophia+Julia+Ellie and yoga event vs Sophia+Alyssa+Antonio.

I think we will get a clearer idea on that in the next couple of updates as we get to see how the various paths branch out.
There's your main path. Like I said, I'm going down the incest and lesbian paths and considering that to be my own head-canon version of events.

So again I'll ask, what's yours? What's the main path that you are setting Sophia on?

sam00spade

Mar 3, 2019
WOW... scenes loading is unbelievably, uncomfortably, painfully LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONG! If there wasn't so many of them (like every 4 or 5 lines), it wouldn't be so bad. But, this is ridiculous!!! PAINFUL

Notretsam

Game Developer
Nov 1, 2017
Does anyone know what the current max potential points is for filthy and lesbian?

I got 101 for filthy and Lesbian 22, pretty sure I allowed everything in this playthrough which actually replace my old save I had.

I now have a save where Sophia does everything filthy/lesbian related, tutoring side job and do Aiden tasks. I have 2 saves within this one, 1 where I choose going to Alyssa and need to finish the other one where I choose to stay with Ellie/Julia at the pool.

The next save setup is filthy related but sending Dylan to boarding school and choose the old folk's side job, prob not do any lesbian in these saves.

That would leave a pure good wife save route which I'm really not that interested in but in that save, she would look at disgust at the 2 rapey guys as a good wife would.

All in all 4 saves to cover everything I think.

Reactions: Poser_Voyeur

Poser_Voyeur

Nov 14, 2020
There's your main path. Like I said, I'm going down the incest and lesbian paths and considering that to be my own head-canon version of events.

So again I'll ask, what's yours? What's the main path that you are setting Sophia on?
I know some players are ardent fans of Dylan/Ellie/Sam/Patricia/Alyssa etc

I have said before on several occasions that I am above all a fan of Sophia. I have several times reeled off a list of at least 10 people that I would like to see Sopha have sex with. Both male and female. I have admitted several times that SO FAR, the hottest scenes have been with Sophia and Julia/Ellie /Alyssa. But I rcognise that would be easier for Sophia to become corrupted with a female that she knows and trusts. But I hope eventually that Sophia will take dick too.

As I said before, I guess that means I would be:
L) Have a combination of the above

Reactions: Notretsam

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Does anyone know what the current max potential points is for filthy and lesbian?

I got 101 for filthy and Lesbian 22, pretty sure I allowed everything in this playthrough which actually replace my old save I had.

I now have a save where Sophia does everything filthy/lesbian related, tutoring side job and do Aiden tasks. I have 2 saves within this one, 1 where I choose going to Alyssa and need to finish the other one where I choose to stay with Ellie/Julia at the pool.

The next save setup is filthy related but sending Dylan to boarding school and choose the old folk's side job, prob not do any lesbian in these saves.

That would leave a pure good wife save route which I'm really not that interested in but in that save, she would look at disgust at the 2 rapey guys as a good wife would.

All in all 4 saves to cover everything I think.
Just having a quick look through Mamonetti's walkthrough, and the highest he was getting was Filthy 99, Lesbian Temptation 31. I think it really depends on whether or not you choose the Ellie/Julia or the Alyssa event. Ellie/Julia will get you max Lesbian, but Alyssa will get you max Filthy

Notretsam

Game Developer
Nov 1, 2017
Just having a quick look through Mamonetti's walkthrough, and the highest he was getting was Filthy 99, Lesbian Temptation 31. I think it really depends on whether or not you choose the Ellie/Julia or the Alyssa event. Ellie/Julia will get you max Lesbian, but Alyssa will get you max Filthy
Looks like your right on Ellie/Julia or Alyssa, I quickly went through that side but ended up with Filthy 98 and Lesbian 31.

So that choice really makes a big difference on both filthy and lesbian, as I got 8 more lesbian points and 3 less Filthy choosing to stay with Ellie/Julia.

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
There are a lot of crazy people out there. Better report them to the admins right away, before the idiot fills the pages with crap.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
How often do the updates come on average? This was one of my first VN renpy games i enjoyed. I hold it in high regard.
Last year it was 3 updates-1 and 1/3 days of the game.
This year maybe 4 updates and again 1 and 1/3 days.
Or 3 updates and 1 day.
Depends how big will be the third part of day 12 and first part of day 13.

Satburn

Nov 30, 2020
My account will be deleted in a week so I am sorry but somebody else will have to get the information for AwAm
I'm very sorry to hear that, and I hope it's not because of some of the unwanted comments that have been made against yourself by some undesirable members on this forum.

Reactions: Pi Quantum
3.20 star(s) 461 Votes