Dec 13, 2019
now i realized how long it takes to build a simple render with an old 970 gtx... it takes more than 35 minuts with an i9 10850 10 cores and 64 gigs ram, it's slow and painfull. not to mention the time necessary to build the scene itself... one question: it makes some difference to have 1 or 2 video cards when it comes to build renders or is better to buy a higher card with more ram memory?

Vielhiem

Jan 29, 2021
Been trying to think of other ideas that could be used in AWAM, like what I have so far ideas wise.
  1. A party for Dylan and when Sophia comes out with the cake, her boobs pop up out of a button-up tight top.
  2. Dylan + Amber and Sam + Sophia sex scene
Maybe a Dylan + Alyssa, Zach + Amber and Sam + Sophia sex scene :D

the sex scenes are easy to come up with, it's just doing them in a sensible way in the story that is the tough part.

I do think a voyeur scene needs to happen where Sam is spying on Sophia from his room as she undresses and Sophia lets him, this maybe builds to a second scene where she lets him watch her use that vibrator she mentioned she left in the bathroom. :D
I like your thinking even adding her watching Sam masturbate.

Reactions: DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Prog1r

Sep 22, 2020
The time draws near, Jamal. You must prepare yourself (tissue, lube, etc.).

As soon as the dev of the game is done with the Playable Day 12, he gets a mid-summer break and more likely releases the first update of the Playable Day 13 fall 2021.
Tissue paper and lube are always present in my draws and I am exciting to don morello event. Morello's dick size probably won't fit:ROFLMAO:
pgY62hMzLdQ2c.gif

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes